I wonder how many poor Americans are going starve to death over the summer?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The food banks are EMPTY. The shelters are FULL. There are tent camps popping up all over the city. And this is before Title 42 expires next week. I just wonder how bad it's going to get when the hundreds of thousands of illegals piled up in Mexico come flooding in. If you don't have a border, If you don't have leaders who put their citizens first then you don't have a country.

better.jpg

The food banks are EMPTY. The shelters are FULL. There are tent camps popping up all over the city. And this is before Title 42 expires next week. I just wonder how bad it's going to get when the hundreds of thousands of illegals piled up in Mexico come flooding in. If you don't have a border, If you don't have leaders who put their citizens first then you don't have a country.
The border's the same as it's always been so I guess we've never had a country

The next person to starve to death in the U.S. will be the first in at least 50 years. Biggest problem among the Poor here is obesity.

Send the invaders to flyover country.

We've got guns, acreage and big digging machines.

None in Spokane. The schools serve FREE breakfast and lunch during the school year REGARDLESS of income. Now they've outdone themselves. Each student in town receives EBT cards for the summer so that they will continue to receive those meals REGARDLESS of income. Looks like China won without firing a shot--communism in the US. WTF. We're 30T in debt and spending more than a trillion more than we're taking in annually. Do parents bear any responsibility for feeding their children anymore? SMH

None in Spokane. The schools serve FREE breakfast and lunch during the school year REGARDLESS of income. Now they've outdone themselves. Each student in town receives EBT cards for the summer so that they will continue to receive those meals REGARDLESS of income. Looks like China won without firing a shot--communism in the US. WTF. We're 30T in debt and spending more than a trillion more than we're taking in annually. Do parents bear any responsibility for feeding their children anymore? SMH
The kids won't starve, but a lot of old poor and homeless Americans will.

You people said they were all going to die during the winter, that did not happen so you have to wish for it to happen this summer

Quit crying and pull you lazy asses up by your boot straps. Under Biden real wages are higher than they were pre pandemic in 2019, unemployment is at a historic lows, we have reduced the trade deficit, and reduced the budget deficit. You pansies just like to cry in your fake reality lives. Get over your butt hurt and get a job.

No one need starve. Just go to an invader shelter and look in the trash can. Invaders throw tons of perfectly good food away because it isn't good enough for them.

Forum List

Back