I wonder what its like to be white?

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

You need some fucking counseling.
Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

You know what makes me need counseling? Spending time working with youth, especially minority youth, to stay in school, stay away from drugs, be involved in sports, etc, only to have people of their OWN SKIN COLOR pull them down and drive them right toward a life of failure and crime.

Then when that kid turns into an addict, dropout or criminal who gets blamed? White people, because of the past. That blame isn't what bothers me, another kid falling through the cracks is what bothers me.

It's a God Damned shame that us "adults" can't get our shit together and stop pointing fingers at each other, and instead work together make sure every kid of every race has a chance to be successful.
Well we cant get together until we agree on some things. Whites pretending their past and present policies are not the cause is a deal breaker. Thats the reason whites are ineffective in helping minority children. they know most whites are full of shit and unable to admit the truth.

WRONG. The kids don't care about race. Adults teach them not to trust. Adults like you. How about we judge people by their actions?

As I observe the white race , they are most unusual and I think unique. Many of them seem to have an inbred superiority complex , which I see them being that way because of an incredible history. They captured so much of the world. And they have that pearly white skin , along with that silky hair; its like life set them up to have inner personality complexes. They are perhaps the most prolific killers in history, a stunning ability to eliminate life. An obvious gift to create things, and equally merciless in suppressing the gifts in other races.

The whites are masters of self promotion , and cunning in taking over nations. Its been so curious to me how a few white women have been attracted to me all my life , and I am black. Its like , " What did I do to deserve this honor?" Now , could humanity have advanced this far without white people? In my view ,no. The whole world is a stage and everybody plays a part , a true concept some whites have problems with.

The white race has a serious selfish complex , they think Jesus was white , even God is white. And white run Hollywood always makes the white man the savior. And look at most of these threads in this section , white people questioning other races , always from a superior point of view , and often insulting them without refrain.

I wonder what it is like to be like that?

Most Black people need counseling. Living with white people induced PTSD for multiple generations will cause even the most mentally strong some damage. This is one of the reasons why I am so proud of Black people. All that white hostility for centuries and we are still standing.

You know what makes me need counseling? Spending time working with youth, especially minority youth, to stay in school, stay away from drugs, be involved in sports, etc, only to have people of their OWN SKIN COLOR pull them down and drive them right toward a life of failure and crime.

Then when that kid turns into an addict, dropout or criminal who gets blamed? White people, because of the past. That blame isn't what bothers me, another kid falling through the cracks is what bothers me.

It's a God Damned shame that us "adults" can't get our shit together and stop pointing fingers at each other, and instead work together make sure every kid of every race has a chance to be successful.
Well we cant get together until we agree on some things. Whites pretending their past and present policies are not the cause is a deal breaker. Thats the reason whites are ineffective in helping minority children. they know most whites are full of shit and unable to admit the truth.

WRONG. The kids don't care about race. Adults teach them not to trust. Adults like you. How about we judge people by their actions?

He's right , whites have a history of lying ; They lied yesterday , their lying today and they will be lying tomorrow;

White Lies: A Brief History of White People Lying About Crimes – The #1 Empowering Conscious Website In The World

He's right , whites have a history of lying ; They lied yesterday , their lying today and they will be lying tomorrow;

White Lies: A Brief History of White People Lying About Crimes – The #1 Empowering Conscious Website In The World
So black people never lie? Not yesterday? Not today? And not tomorrow?

White racism is legendary in history , its the elephant in the room that white pacifist can't remove;

The Legend of “White Racism”
A legend when used as a noun is something unproven, like a myth. Please try again. :lmao:

I hold no interest in conversing with you , your language is too white trashy.

But this may interest you; I am not going to allow whites to rewrite this thread , as they tried to rewrite history;

The white racist guide to writing history

White racism is legendary in history , its the elephant in the room that white pacifist can't remove;

A legend when used as a noun is something unproven, like a myth. Please try again. :lmao:

But this may interest you; I am not going to allow whites to rewrite this thread , as they tried to rewrite history;

So you decided to rewrite history yourself? :lol:

Read with me , since we can't talk;

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/a...erve-the-agenda-s-of-the-ruling-white-elites-

Yes, because things are going so well, screw the white people you'll fix it yourself, right???? :bang3:

Read with me , since we can't talk;

http://www.reunionblackfamily.com/a...erve-the-agenda-s-of-the-ruling-white-elites-
I'll let you talk, go ahead.

Yes, because things are going so well, screw the white people you'll fix it yourself, right???? :bang3:

Ryan Lochtes great white lie could not fix it;

Ryan Lochte's White Privilege Is Way More Complicated Than You Think

You're arguing with a staunch racist. It's as useless as trying to explain to the Grand Wizard of the KKK that skin color means nothing and that, regardless of skin tone, we're all 99.5% identical. Such racist will only throw bullshit at you and has no desire to ever change their position.

You're arguing with a staunch racist. It's as useless as trying to explain to the Grand Wizard of the KKK that skin color means nothing and that, regardless of skin tone, we're all 99.5% identical. Such racist will only throw bullshit at you and has no desire to ever change their position.

Who can argue with the greatest liars in history? The white race is legendary in their deceptive ways.

Who can argue with the greatest liars in history? The white race is legendary in their deceptive ways.

You just keep your focus on the past and totally neglect the future. That'll work out great for blacks in this country. But hey, at least you will still have someone to be angry at which is apparently all you care about.

You just keep your focus on the past and totally neglect the future. That'll work out great for blacks in this country. But hey, at least you will still have someone to be angry at which is apparently all you care about.
It will work out great for people of all skin tones, just not for racist assholes who only foment hate and violence. They'll kill a few innocent people before being shot down themselves and the rest of the world will soon forget them and move forward just as we've been doing for all of recorded time.

You can't deceive me, your whiteness is transparent and I see through it. White people get angry too. Isn't it something when your whiteness cannot help your situation; welcome to the suffering your people caused;

The Anger of White People | Huffington Post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back