I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Its simple. they just cannot bring themselves to criticize brown people. They prefer to ignore it as long as progressive black christians can take it.

Liberals love gays so much that when they want to insult somebody they don't agree with, they call that person gay or c..ksucker.

It is important to make as many inroads as possible and the most success has been by educating people and teaching them to love their neighbors as themselves. Those two things combined are usually enough to make people open to the idea that homosexuals deserve to be treated with love and respect on an individual basis and by our government.

The people that feel this way will generally interact with the groups they are most connected to. Unfortunately segregation is still a major issue in this country which makes it difficult to reach communities that are separate from your own due to economics, race, religion, and education. I don't think either side really wants segregation but it still exists.

freedom freedom freedom

why do you people think your HATE means others should not be free?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you have any credible evidence to support your rant, or are you just trolling?

You ever notice how the left hardly ever attacks those other religions or the people that belong to those other religions in any overt ways?

Don't you love how "truthmatters NY cabineer" deny this?

They are funny.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

More "the left believes..." nonsense.

Why dont you criticize the Jewish people for free abortions?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will attack Jews for performing free abortions. Oh, are they Jewish cause they claim to be Jewish?

Is that kosher? To perform abortions?

Do you believe Jews (actual practicing Jews, not the fake ones who claim to be Jewish and wear the little hats, but are not practicing) believe homosexuality is not an abomination?

No eh? Really?

You are all so confused by this, that you need to obfuscate.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I will attack Jews for performing free abortions. Oh, are they Jewish cause they claim to be Jewish?

Do you believe Jews (actual practicing Jews, not the fake ones who claim to be Jewish and wear the little hats, but are not practicing) believe homosexuality is not an abomination?

No eh? Really?

A bunch of question marks and no statements. Typical when you dont have a point

You ever notice how the left hardly ever attacks those other religions or the people that belong to those other religions in any overt ways?

Don't you love how "truthmatters NY cabineer" deny this?

They are funny.

You haven't provided any evidence to support your nonsense.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

No eh? Really?

You are trying way too hard.

Here's some advice. You have lost the battle against gay rights. You can either accept your defeat with some dignity,

or you can go around starting threads like this.

I recommend the former.

Yeah, they are still denying that they mainly attack white right wing Christians for claiming homosexuality is an abomination.

Has anyone ever seen any massive protests in front of Temples, mosques, or Buddhists temples for their stance on their belief that homosexuality is an abomination?

Where are these mass protests? Want me to show you where the gays went into the Catholic Church in San Fran?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_FDl1XX7js]SF Archbishop Uproar: Communion To Fake, Gay Nuns - YouTube[/ame]

Where did any of them anywhere do anything like this at a Jewish Temple? Buddhist temple? Muslims Mosque?

They still deny folks.

It's easier to rally the "brown vote" to the liberal cause by identifying the evil, greedy, cigar smoking, gun toting, speaking-in-tongues Christians as being against gay marriage.

Nah, the only people who believe that about the left are The Rabid Righties. I have no tolerance for the intolerant, Muslim, Christian, Hindus...lying Right Wing Nuts.....whatever.

Forum List

Back