I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

All it is is proof that people like you are clueless.

How does that makes me clueless? How does your post prove anything? Does it prove that gays are not executed in majority muslim countries? You seem to think that because you can name some exceptions to the rule, then it dismisses the rule. Or perhaps that's yet another part of your rationalization for not critisizing them for their stance on gays. Well, only some of them execute gays, but some don't, so we can give them a pass. But those damn christians don't want to let them marry, they're the real problem. :cuckoo:

Until you can name ANY gay rights supporters who also support Muslim countries who execute gays,

your argument is a fantasy.

Obama. He supports Iran.

How does that makes me clueless? How does your post prove anything? Does it prove that gays are not executed in majority muslim countries? You seem to think that because you can name some exceptions to the rule, then it dismisses the rule. Or perhaps that's yet another part of your rationalization for not critisizing them for their stance on gays. Well, only some of them execute gays, but some don't, so we can give them a pass. But those damn christians don't want to let them marry, they're the real problem. :cuckoo:

Until you can name ANY gay rights supporters who also support Muslim countries who execute gays,

your argument is a fantasy.

they don't need to support it. They just need to ignore it, like the good little progressive lemmings they are.

So unless a pro-lifer boycotts the products from all countries where abortion is legal, we can say that pro-lifer in fact is actually pro-choice?

lol, where do you get these ideas?

All I've seen you do is rationalize why you do hold Christians in contempt for their views on gays, but you don't hold muslims in comtempt, when muslims across the globe are executing gays.

No you haven't. Grow up.

You just ignore it then, no need to rationalize at all.

Coward.

I don't give anyone a pass on their anti-gay beliefs or policies, because of their religion.

That charge against me is just one more fabrication in this thread. Do I need to defend myself against a baseless fabricated accusation totally devoid of supporting evidence?

No, it makes you gullible for falling for it. It's politics, if they were in the majority in this country, their stance would change, and dramatically at that.

If the RW Christian kooks got their way in this country, our SECULAR laws would not protect minorities such as gays. Thank the gods for those Secular laws and the entire concept of rule of law and civil rights.

I guess it depends on how you define 'RW Christian kooks', if you're referring to the Westboro Baptist idiots, you're referring to a very small group of people who are using the issue to incite lawsuits. It's about money. You live in a majority christian nation, going back to when those 'secular' laws were put into place that you claim protect you. If you want to see a true theocrasy, then you need to turn your head to a muslim country, where religion and law are one. Yet 'US muslims' are somehow different than all the others around the globe? They separate their religion from their politics, right?

If you think the Westboro crew are the only ones, well....I guess you have your head in the sand.

And yes....muslim countries are shit holes. Don't deny it in the least.

No you haven't. Grow up.

Coward.

I don't give anyone a pass on their anti-gay beliefs or policies, because of their religion.

That charge against me is just one more fabrication in this thread. Do I need to defend myself against a baseless fabricated accusation totally devoid of supporting evidence?

Its a charge against progressives in general. The simple fact is other white people will be lamasted mercilessly for any percieved problem with gays, yet have the same sentiment from a non-white person and progressives and the media are silent.

Coward.

Its a charge against progressives in general. The simple fact is other white people will be lamasted mercilessly for any percieved problem with gays, yet have the same sentiment from a non-white person and progressives and the media are silent.

Name me 10 non-white persons of consequence that are anti-gay that progressives have been silent about.

What's funny is that Obama's "evolution" on this issue has been tracked, as has been notions that it might cost him in "the hood."

Coward.

I've been lambasting anti-gay bigots on this forum for years. Do you really think I know what color every one of those bigots is?

What's funny is that Obama's "evolution" on this issue has been tracked, as has been notions that it might cost him in "the hood."

What's also funny is that every time anti-gay bigots of color have been skewered on this forum by liberals,

the liberals get accused of throwing fits over the fact that a conservative might be black.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Nobody gives Muslims in other countries a pass for their "views on gays". Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution does not mean we approve of the actions of Muslims elsewhere.

Building a mosque here has nothing to do with be headings elsewhere.

And how do you feel about US muslims since you seem to think they're so different for some reason?

I feel they are Americans just like me. You?

Nobody gives Muslims in other countries a pass for their "views on gays". Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution does not mean we approve of the actions of Muslims elsewhere.

Building a mosque here has nothing to do with be headings elsewhere.

And how do you feel about US muslims since you seem to think they're so different for some reason?

Muslims in the US who belong to a religion that worldwide wants to murder gays are "Americans just like" you, but Christians and Republicans are bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic anti-immigrant lovers of the rich and corporations. And don't you started on tea partiers.

Yes, that is the point of this thread. I assume that only Muslims who vote for the Democratic party are covered by your grant of immunity...

Last edited:

Muslims in the US who belong to a religion that worldwide wants to murder gays are "Americans just like" you, but Christians and Republicans are bigoted, racist, sexist, homophobic anti-immigrant lovers of the rich and corporations. And don't you started on tea partiers.

Yes, that is the point of this thread. I assume that only Muslims who vote for the Democratic party are covered by your pardon...

So you missed the link to the largest Muslim group in the US supporting ENDA? Can you say the same about any large Christian group? Can you name a US Muslim leader that has spoken against marriage equality? The one Muslim in Congress supports marriage equality. How many evangelicals in Congress express the same sentiments?

Yes, that is the point of this thread. I assume that only Muslims who vote for the Democratic party are covered by your pardon...

So you missed the link to the largest Muslim group in the US supporting ENDA? Can you say the same about any large Christian group? Can you name a US Muslim leader that has spoken against marriage equality? The one Muslim in Congress supports marriage equality. How many evangelicals in Congress express the same sentiments?

Yes, Muslims in this country are pro-gay, while the rest of the world Muslims are anti-gay, as opposed to those homophobic Christians. You actually believe that too, don't you?

BTW, there are lots of Christians and denominations who don't give a crap which sex you sleep with. I realize every t-shirt you own informs people of that. Just like your avatar. But you care way more than most of us do.

Yes, that is the point of this thread. I assume that only Muslims who vote for the Democratic party are covered by your grant of immunity...

How many Muslims do you know of that both vote Democrat, and, want to murder gays?

Yes, Muslims in this country are pro-gay, while the rest of the world Muslims are anti-gay, as opposed to those homophobic Christians. You actually believe that too, don't you?
BTW, there are lots of Christians and denominations who don't give a crap which sex you sleep with. I realize every t-shirt you own informs people of that. Just like your avatar. But you care way more than most of us do.

Sadly that's what she's been told to 'think'... :cuckoo:

Really? And yet you want me to think ALL Muslims want to behead me despite evidence (with links) to the contrary.

I know for a fact that ALL Christians don't want to to deny me equal rights, but every piece of legislation to take away those rights has been introduced by a Christian. Not a single one has been Muslim.

I hate Muslims that behead gays in other countries. I dislike Christians that want to deny me my rights.

Really? And yet you want me to think ALL Muslims want to behead me despite evidence (with links) to the contrary.

I know for a fact that ALL Christians don't want to to deny me equal rights, but every piece of legislation to take away those rights has been introduced by a Christian. Not a single one has been Muslim.

I hate Muslims that behead gays in other countries. I dislike Christians that want to deny me my rights.

What "right" has been "taken away" by anyone?

It strikes me odd...

Is a person gay simply because of "how they are made" in America? Or is it nothing but a plea for attention?

Forum List

Back