I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution

OMG, you are delusional. Liberalism truly is about dividing and ruling. "Truth" is just your bitch.

Where is the delusion in that statement? Should all Muslims be punished for the actions of a few? Should all Christians be punished for the actions of Westboro Baptist Church?

Name three prominent US Muslim leaders that are actively opposing marriage equality. I can name dozens of evangelical Christians.

Man, the point just sails right over your head, doesn't it? Tell me, seriously, do you think any prominent US muslim 'leader' approves of you or your sexuality? Would they support your agenda? If you think they would, then you are a complete fool.

Yes. Human Rights Campaign

So guess that makes you the complete fool?

No, it makes you gullible for falling for it. It's politics, if they were in the majority in this country, their stance would change, and dramatically at that.

Adult consensual homosexual relations are legal in Jordan, Bahrain, Turkey, and Kuwait.

So that's a good thing, eh? :lol:

All it is is proof that people like you are clueless.

How does that makes me clueless? How does your post prove anything? Does it prove that gays are not executed in majority muslim countries? You seem to think that because you can name some exceptions to the rule, then it dismisses the rule. Or perhaps that's yet another part of your rationalization for not critisizing them for their stance on gays. Well, only some of them execute gays, but some don't, so we can give them a pass. But those damn christians don't want to let them marry, they're the real problem. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Nobody gives Muslims in other countries a pass for their "views on gays". Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution does not mean we approve of the actions of Muslims elsewhere.

Building a mosque here has nothing to do with be headings elsewhere.

And how do you feel about US muslims since you seem to think they're so different for some reason?

Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution

OMG, you are delusional. Liberalism truly is about dividing and ruling. "Truth" is just your bitch.

Where is the delusion in that statement?

That Muslims in this country are being "persecuted." None of my Muslim friends have had a problem. Typical liberal crap to create a perception which is idiotic but self serving then offer your stupid solutions to solve it. You take something which has happened rarely on a broad basis and portray the perception that it's universal. The only universal aspect of liberals is that your ideas are universally stupid.

Should all Muslims be punished for the actions of a few? Should all Christians be punished for the actions of Westboro Baptist Church?

Begging the question, most Muslims are not being punished. I am no more afraid of my Muslim friends than any other friend. You're a hysterical ninny.

Oh really? And when the idiot attacked me for supporting the right of Muslims to have mosques here in the US,

what do you think that was about?

You need a new defintion of 'attacked', grow some balls. Gee, were you 'attacking' me whenever you negged me for speaking the truth? :cuckoo: Quit your whining already.

Quit whining about getting negged.

Damn, now you need to look in the mirror to learn the definition of 'whining'. :cuckoo:

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Nobody gives Muslims in other countries a pass for their "views on gays". Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution does not mean we approve of the actions of Muslims elsewhere.

Building a mosque here has nothing to do with be headings elsewhere.

And how do you feel about US muslims since you seem to think they're so different for some reason?

Yes, I'd like an explanation for how she believes that when they enter this country they undergo a magical transformation as well.

193 posts in and still no one has identified a single liberal who only blames white Christians for being anti-gay.

Is it safe now to say that the premise for the OP's rant was fiction?

Anyone disagree? If you disagree, provide the evidence that is as yet non-existent.

All I've seen you do is rationalize why you do hold Christians in contempt for their views on gays, but you don't hold muslims in comtempt, when muslims across the globe are executing gays.

Liberals still deny they MAINLY attack white Christians. You did have one of them claim Bill Mahr criticize muslims. There you have it.

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where are these examples?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Alan Keyes has been around for years as a vehement opponent of gay rights. He's black, in case you missed it.

How many gay rights advocates ever gave him a pass?

Not me, that's for sure!

Man, the point just sails right over your head, doesn't it? Tell me, seriously, do you think any prominent US muslim 'leader' approves of you or your sexuality? Would they support your agenda? If you think they would, then you are a complete fool.

No, it makes you gullible for falling for it. It's politics, if they were in the majority in this country, their stance would change, and dramatically at that.

If the RW Christian kooks got their way in this country, our SECULAR laws would not protect minorities such as gays. Thank the gods for those Secular laws and the entire concept of rule of law and civil rights.

Liberals still deny they MAINLY attack white Christians. You did have one of them claim Bill Mahr criticize muslims. There you have it.

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where these examplrs?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Nope...I attack the people who display their hatred towards gays and try to deny us equal rights under the law. Now...if, in this country, the majority who do that happen to be white christians (and that is up for debate, I'm sure), then we will be "attacking" their stance....not them.

When looking at 'majorities' who truly 'hate' gays, then that would be muslims, not christians. Guess you better hope that the US never becomes a majority muslim nation, or perhaps you'll welcome that since they'll be so much more tolerant of you than US christians, right? You're buddy here seems to think they would welcome you marrying, I wonder how many American muslim mosques marry gays within their walls compared to christian churches?

193 posts in and still no one has identified a single liberal who only blames white Christians for being anti-gay.

Anyone disagree? If you disagree, provide the evidence that is as yet non-existent.

All I've seen you do is rationalize why you do hold Christians in contempt for their views on gays, but you don't hold muslims in comtempt, when muslims across the globe are executing gays.

Bingo:clap2:

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where these examplrs?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Nope...I attack the people who display their hatred towards gays and try to deny us equal rights under the law. Now...if, in this country, the majority who do that happen to be white christians (and that is up for debate, I'm sure), then we will be "attacking" their stance....not them.

When looking at 'majorities' who truly 'hate' gays, then that would be muslims, not christians. Guess you better hope that the US never becomes a majority muslim nation, or perhaps you'll welcome that since they'll be so much more tolerant of you than US christians, right? You're buddy here seems to think they would welcome you marrying, I wonder how many American muslim mosques marry gays within their walls compared to christian churches?

Russia seems to hate them too....

Indeed....white christian Russia.

If the RW Christian kooks got their way in this country, our SECULAR laws would not protect minorities such as gays. Thank the gods for those Secular laws and the entire concept of rule of law and civil rights.

I guess it depends on how you define 'RW Christian kooks', if you're referring to the Westboro Baptist idiots, you're referring to a very small group of people who are using the issue to incite lawsuits. It's about money. You live in a majority christian nation, going back to when those 'secular' laws were put into place that you claim protect you. If you want to see a true theocrasy, then you need to turn your head to a muslim country, where religion and law are one. Yet 'US muslims' are somehow different than all the others around the globe? They separate their religion from their politics, right?

No you haven't. Grow up.

Indeed....white christian Russia.

Yeah, you keep on worrying about those 'white christians' out to get you everywhere and ignore the brown muslims. They want to be your friends. :cool:

So that's a good thing, eh? :lol:

How does that makes me clueless? How does your post prove anything? Does it prove that gays are not executed in majority muslim countries? You seem to think that because you can name some exceptions to the rule, then it dismisses the rule. Or perhaps that's yet another part of your rationalization for not critisizing them for their stance on gays. Well, only some of them execute gays, but some don't, so we can give them a pass. But those damn christians don't want to let them marry, they're the real problem. :cuckoo:

Until you can name ANY gay rights supporters who also support any Muslim country's policy of executing gays,

your argument is a fantasy.

Last edited:

No you haven't. Grow up.

You just ignore it then, no need to rationalize at all.

Coward.

Until you can name ANY gay rights supporters who also support Muslim countries who execute gays,

your argument is a fantasy.

they don't need to support it. They just need to ignore it, like the good little progressive lemmings they are.

Forum List

Back