I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

When I traveled to China and the middle east with a delegation of nurses, we were asked to respect the mores of those countries. I was particularly careful not to wear sleeveless clothing and to cover my head in the mosques we visited.

Yes, I am VERY critical of the president for not respecting the mores of the host country. That is unacceptable, and not only that, if homosexuality is actually illegal in Russia, then he has put American citizens at risk for arrest and imprisonment. They were stupid for going there.

So why aren't you disagreeing with the author of this thread?

Because unlike you, she is free to agree or disagree as she so pleases. As if you hold any influence, Ms. "I'm more bipartisan than you" over the discourse of this thread.

I said that because the opinion she expressed is in conflict with the point, such as it is, of the OP.

There is definitely a global divide on this issue, and the opposition is NOT just Christians. Islamic countries will execute you if you are gay. Even in 'godless' Russia homosexuality is forbidden.

The Global Divide on Homosexuality | Pew Global Attitudes Project

And weren't you one of the assholes around here attacking the president because he WAS taking a stand against homosexual persecution in Russia??

lol,

classic rightwing derangement.

When I traveled to China and the middle east with a delegation of nurses, we were asked to respect the mores of those countries. I was particularly careful not to wear sleeveless clothing and to cover my head in the mosques we visited.

Yes, I am VERY critical of the president for not respecting the mores of the host country. That is unacceptable, and not only that, if homosexuality is actually illegal in Russia, then he has put American citizens at risk for arrest and imprisonment. They were stupid for going there.

I think the recent laws Putin passed is against public displays. Not making it illegal.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Nobody gives Muslims in other countries a pass for their "views on gays". Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution does not mean we approve of the actions of Muslims elsewhere.

Building a mosque here has nothing to do with be headings elsewhere.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Oh really? And when the idiot attacked me for supporting the right of Muslims to have mosques here in the US,

what do you think that was about?

You need a new defintion of 'attacked', grow some balls. Gee, were you 'attacking' me whenever you negged me for speaking the truth? :cuckoo: Quit your whining already.

Quit whining about getting negged.

I don't do that....it's a strawman.

Last I looked, the post wasn't in reponse to you or addressed to you.

last i looked you dont control the internets.

So why aren't you disagreeing with the author of this thread?

Because unlike you, she is free to agree or disagree as she so pleases. As if you hold any influence, Ms. "I'm more bipartisan than you" over the discourse of this thread.

I said that because the opinion she expressed is in conflict with the point, such as it is, of the OP.

So now every post has to agree with the OP! Who knew?

Russia is no longer a "godless" country. They have definitely revived Christianity there....hateful, anti-gay christianity.

So the laws in Russia against homosexuality are a recent thing? Link?

Why yes they are. 2013 to be exact.

Wiki:

In 2013, Russia received criticism from around the world for enacting a law that bans the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations" to minors, which effectively makes it illegal to suggest that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships or to distribute material on gay rights.[4] Leaders of foreign governments have condemned the law, as have 27 Nobel prize winners from the fields of science and the arts.[5]

This law is a censorship law. I asked if homosexuality was illegal in Russia. You clearly don't understand a law when you read it.

Again, is homosexuality illegal in Russia? If so, was it a recent enactment?

So the laws in Russia against homosexuality are a recent thing? Link?

Wiki:

In 2013, Russia received criticism from around the world for enacting a law that bans the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations" to minors, which effectively makes it illegal to suggest that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships or to distribute material on gay rights.[4] Leaders of foreign governments have condemned the law, as have 27 Nobel prize winners from the fields of science and the arts.[5]

This law is a censorship law. I asked if homosexuality was illegal in Russia. You clearly don't understand a law when you read it.

Read all about it.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Russia

What's your point?

Wiki:

Read all about it.

LGBT rights in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's your point?

1. Obama flew in the face of the host country by ignoring their values and mores.
2. Putin is no fool. He will get Obama back.
3. If homosexuality is illegal in Russia, he set Americans up for arrest and imprisonment.

I'm oh so sorry you could not read my previous posts and discern this. I made it VERY clear.

Read all about it.

LGBT rights in Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What's your point?

1. Obama flew in the face of the host country by ignoring their values and mores.
3. If homosexuality is illegal in Russia, he set Americans up for arrest and imprisonment.

I'm oh so sorry you could not read my previous posts and discern this. I made it VERY clear.

Oh, you just wanted to make it into an opportunity to bash Obama. How typically ODS.

Oh, you just wanted to make it into an opportunity to bash Obama. How typically ODS.

Whatever. :rolleyes:

People like you are beyond any help.

Just because we don't let the actions of Muslims there change the way we feel about US Muslims and their persecution

OMG, you are delusional. Liberalism truly is about dividing and ruling. "Truth" is just your bitch.

193 posts in and still no one has identified a single liberal who only blames white Christians for being anti-gay.

Is it safe now to say that the premise for the OP's rant was fiction?

Anyone disagree? If you disagree, provide the evidence that is as yet non-existent.

Liberals still deny they MAINLY attack white Christians. You did have one of them claim Bill Mahr criticize muslims. There you have it.

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where are these examples?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Last edited:

Whatever. :rolleyes:

People like you are beyond any help.

:lol:

Liberals still deny they MAINLY attack white Christians. You did have one of them claim Bill Mahr criticize muslims. There you have it.

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where these examplrs?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Nope...I attack the people who display their hatred towards gays and try to deny us equal rights under the law. Now...if, in this country, the majority who do that happen to be white christians (and that is up for debate, I'm sure), then we will be "attacking" their stance....not them.

Has nycabineer showed mass protests in front of mosques etc? Other than Bill Maht, where are these examples?

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

One liberal. That's all I'm asking. Identify one liberal who opposes anti-gay Christians but doesn't oppose anti-gay Muslims.

Of course you'd need to name hundreds, or thousands, or more in order to make your generalization valid,

but for now, all I'm asking for is ONE.

I've never seen a mass pro-life protest in front of the Estonian embassy, so using owl's brain,

I must be able to safely assume that pro-lifers don't object to Estonia's abortion on demand policy.

Hypocrites.

Oh, none?

I was right.....again.

Alan Keyes has been around for years as a vehement opponent of gay rights. He's black, in case you missed it.

How many gay rights advocates ever gave him a pass?

Forum List

Back