I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

I don't do that....it's a strawman.

Last I looked, the post wasn't in reponse to you or addressed to you.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

Oh really? And when the idiot attacked me for supporting the right of Muslims to have mosques here in the US,

what do you think that was about?

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

Which muslims tolerate homosexuality. In which muslum countries is homosexuality legal?

Already answered. Indonesia, for starters, with the largest Muslim population of any country in the world.

Apologize for being retarded, please.

Which muslims tolerate homosexuality. In which muslum countries is homosexuality legal?

Already answered. Indonesia, for starters, with the largest Muslim population of any country in the world.

Apologize for being retarded, please.

Ah HAH! And where was young Obama indoctrinated in a madrassa?

I don't do that....it's a strawman.

Last I looked, the post wasn't in reponse to you or addressed to you.

Ah...ok. Well...now you know my feelings on the matter. So you (and others) can't build a strawman about all gay people giving Muslims a pass.

:D

Adult consensual homosexual relations are legal in Jordan, Bahrain, Turkey, and Kuwait.

Oh really? And when the idiot attacked me for supporting the right of Muslims to have mosques here in the US,

what do you think that was about?

You need a new defintion of 'attacked', grow some balls. Gee, were you 'attacking' me whenever you negged me for speaking the truth? :cuckoo: Quit your whining already.

There is definitely a global divide on this issue, and the opposition is NOT just Christians. Islamic countries will execute you if you are gay. Even in 'godless' Russia homosexuality is forbidden.

The Global Divide on Homosexuality | Pew Global Attitudes Project

Russia is no longer a "godless" country. They have definitely revived Christianity there....hateful, anti-gay christianity.

So the laws in Russia against homosexuality are a recent thing? Link?

As far as I know....none....which is why I would never visit such holes. Same with so-called christian countries and states that are the same towards gays.

I'm sure they are grateful.

There is definitely a global divide on this issue, and the opposition is NOT just Christians. Islamic countries will execute you if you are gay. Even in 'godless' Russia homosexuality is forbidden.

And weren't you one of the assholes around here attacking the president because he WAS taking a stand against homosexual persecution in Russia??

lol,

classic rightwing derangement.

When I traveled to China and the middle east with a delegation of nurses, we were asked to respect the mores of those countries. I was particularly careful not to wear sleeveless clothing and to cover my head in the mosques we visited.

Yes, I am VERY critical of the president for not respecting the mores of the host country. That is unacceptable, and not only that, if homosexuality is actually illegal in Russia, then he has put American citizens at risk for arrest and imprisonment. They were stupid for going there.

And weren't you one of the assholes around here attacking the president because he WAS taking a stand against homosexual persecution in Russia??

lol,

When I traveled to China and the middle east with a delegation of nurses, we were asked to respect the mores of those countries. I was particularly careful not to wear sleeveless clothing and to cover my head in the mosques we visited.

Yes, I am VERY critical of the president for not respecting the mores of the host country. That is unacceptable, and not only that, if homosexuality is actually illegal in Russia, then he has put American citizens at risk for arrest and imprisonment. They were stupid for going there.

So why aren't you disagreeing with the author of this thread?

There's more of a unified stance in the mulim community against gays than there is in the christian community.

Your rationalization is pathetic.

Name three prominent US Muslim leaders that are actively opposing marriage equality. I can name dozens of evangelical Christians.

Man, the point just sails right over your head, doesn't it? Tell me, seriously, do you think any prominent US muslim 'leader' approves of you or your sexuality? Would they support your agenda? If you think they would, then you are a complete fool.

Yes. http://www.hrc.org/m/blog/largest-u.s.-muslim-organization-supports-lgbt-anti-discrimination-bill

So guess that makes you the complete fool?

lol,

So why aren't you disagreeing with the author of this thread?

Because unlike you, she is free to agree or disagree as she so pleases. As if you hold any influence, Ms. "I'm more bipartisan than you" over the discourse of this thread.

Russia is no longer a "godless" country. They have definitely revived Christianity there....hateful, anti-gay christianity.

So the laws in Russia against homosexuality are a recent thing? Link?

Why yes they are. 2013 to be exact.

Wiki:

In 2013, Russia received criticism from around the world for enacting a law that bans the distribution of "propaganda of non-traditional sexual relations" to minors, which effectively makes it illegal to suggest that gay relationships are equal to heterosexual relationships or to distribute material on gay rights.[4] Leaders of foreign governments have condemned the law, as have 27 Nobel prize winners from the fields of science and the arts.[5]

Forum List

Back