I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Well, I have proven my point.

Their hypocrisy, their double talk, and their bullshit.

On full display here. They have now come to the conclusion that muslims are not united on their views on homosexuality.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

They still have not provided any examples of liberals attacking the brown religions in public for their stances on homosexuality.

Anyone notice that?

Was Jesus white or was he brown?

Is Bill Maher a liberal?

Do you renounce the muslim community for their stance on gays? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

Actually it's a pretty stupid question. The only people that support anti gay laws in other countries are evangelical Christians.

Seriously? Do you live under a freakin' rock??? :cuckoo:

No, I live in the United States where my equal rights aren't being threatened by Muslim groups, they're being threatened by evangelical Christians.

And in countries like Uganda? Well lookee there, Evangelicals supporting anti gay laws that would put the gays to death. Huh, odd that.

Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push

Do you renounce the muslim community for their stance on gays? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

There is no unified stance on gays in the Muslim community.

There's more of a unified stance in the mulim community against gays than there is in the christian community.

Your rationalization is pathetic.

Name three prominent US Muslim leaders that are actively opposing marriage equality. I can name dozens of evangelical Christians.

Well, I have proven my point.

Their hypocrisy, their double talk, and their bullshit.

On full display here. They have now come to the conclusion that muslims are not united on their views on homosexuality.

tumblr_mam5rgPbCS1rdns3wo1_400.gif

You're right....ALL muslims are United on their views on homosexuality.

Just like all Christians are United on their views on homosexuality. We can now point to the Westboro nutcases and say all christians are like that. See how that works?

Like I said. You still think it is ok then for muslims to teach homosexuality is an abomination?

Yet, when it comes to them building a mosque at ground zero, you pathetic liberals unite with that 1%. However, when it comes to protesting their stance against homosexuality, you claim that liberals do not publicly protest their stance, cause only 1% of the country are muslims.

They are funny, arent they folks?

So now we're getting somewhere. You want to take away the religious freedom of Muslims in this country.

You're a bigot as well. An idiot and a bigot.

I renounce religious groups for their belief in multiple supernatural beings. Since everything they stand for radiates from that belief, I reject their stance on just about everything, including homosexuality. I especially reject stoning/beheading of men and women over sexual activity.

They still have not provided any examples of liberals attacking the brown religions in public for their stances on homosexuality.

Anyone notice that?

Was Jesus white or was he brown?

Is Bill Maher a liberal?

Man, way to obfuscate liberal. Way to go!!

neil-patrick-harris-thumbs-up-gif.gif

Okay, why not just say you will not answer the questions. Jesus was brown skinned. And Bill Maher is a liberal who has denounced Islam for their treatment of Women and Gays.

LOL, liberals think they won this debate. You have one person saying....

BILL MAHR SAID!!!!!!

Wow, there is one. Hey, there is a concerted effort. Face it, liberals are nothing short of pathetic moronic hypocrites.

The best was when NY Cabineer said muslims are not united in their views on homosexuality....

Then a person saying Jesus was brown, as though some of us do not know that. However, that has nothing to do with pathetic, hypocritical liberals attacking Christianity here. He actually tried to make that the case.

So hilarious.

BILL MAHR SAID!!!!!!

Wow, there is one. Hey, there is a concerted effort. Face it, liberals are nothing short of pathetic moronic hypocrites.

The best was when NY Cabineer said muslims are not united in their views on homosexuality....

Then a person saying Jesus was brown, as though some of us do not know that. However, that has nothing to do with pathetic, hypocritical liberals attacking Christianity here. He actually tried to make that the case.

So hilarious.

You're the one who start the whole "Brown Religion" shit. I was just pointing out that historically Jesus was in fact one of them Brown People.

Every liberal and most every conservative I know despises the way some Muslims countries treat women, gays, and for that matter the way they dispense justice in general. They all feel it's barbaric.

Oh, then it is perfectly ok. Oh and does he happen to be a brown person?

What is perfectly okay? Your entire premise is false. Can you name a single US Muslim that is actively fighting against marriage equality? Yeah, me neither but I can name a lot of evangelical Christians that are.

Oh, don't you love it? He says......."US MUSLIMS."

Cause the muslims in those muslims countries that behead someone for being a homosexual......is apparently perfectly ok.

Did you see it folks? Did you see the double sided double talk?

How will protest by people in the US have any effect on the persecution of gays in other countries? Especially in countries we don't have good relations with? US citizens are more rightly concerned about persecution in their own country. In this country, most of the anti gay talk, legislation, and outright bashing is coming from the religious right, whose attitudes are quite similar to the rigid orthodoxy of the Taliban. If they had their way here, we would probably see similar treatment of gays.

BILL MAHR SAID!!!!!!

So hilarious.

If Muslims are united in their views on homosexuality, then where are they finding Muslim homosexuals to persecute?

A gay Muslim certainly doesn't agree with a Muslim who wants to hang him for being gay.

lol, use that space between your ears once in awhile.

BILL MAHR SAID!!!!!!

So hilarious.

Largest U.S. Muslim Organization Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill

"Last week, one of the clearest shifts in the decades-long debate over Employment Non-Discrimination Act (ENDA) came into light from the largest U.S.-based Muslim organization, the Islamic Society of North America (ISNA), joined a broad interfaith coalition, calling ENDA a “measured, common sense solution that will ensure workers are judged on their merits, not on their personal characteristics like sexual orientation or gender identity.”

...ironically, as usual, the greatest opposition to this comes from Republicans/conservatives.

They, it appears, are more united in their hatred of gays than are American Muslims.

Largest U.S. Muslim Organization Supports LGBT Anti-Discrimination Bill | Human Rights Campaign

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Its simple. they just cannot bring themselves to criticize brown people. They prefer to ignore it as long as progressive black christians can take it.

well at least you gave a stupid answer.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Its simple. they just cannot bring themselves to criticize brown people. They prefer to ignore it as long as progressive black christians can take it.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

Last edited:
I would like to see the author of this thread name one liberal who has stated, unequivocally, that he or she ONLY blames white Christians for 'rejecting homosexuality'.

Its just the only people you bring up. Combine an inability to scold brown people with the knowledge that if you did go after them you would piss off a sizable portion of your base, and there you have it.

So liberals don't take black anti-gay conservatives to task? They get some sort of a pass from the left?

Like who? Name them.

No, you call them house *******. There are liberals against gay marriage, California voted against it.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

Forum List

Back