I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

see here's the thing…

first of all… your post is almost incomprehensible.

second, no one cares what you personally think of gays. it's irrelevant to the protection of their rights.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

see here's the thing…

first of all… your post is almost incomprehensible.

second, no one cares what you personally think of gays. it's irrelevant to the protection of their rights.

Is there something in that post that states what I think about homosexuality?

Here is the actual thing. You are nothing but an intolerant, bloviated, hypocritical, double talking liberal who stands for absolutely nothing.

Your way of agreeing with me in this is calling me names and stating I said things that I did not say.

What I said is you pathetic liberals never seem to attack those other religions in the same manner that you pathetic liberals attack white conservative Christians. You did not even attempt to show where you pathetic liberals attack or protest in front of muslim mosques. Not one example.

Interestingly enough, it is you pathetic liberals that advocate that those same Muslims ought to be able to build a mosque at ground zero. All of a sudden you pathetic liberals shout for the so called 1% of America.

You are nothing. Get some debate skills. Get some facts. Until that day, keep telling yourself that you are not precisely what I described.

There is only one Muslim that I'm aware of making legislation. What does that lone Muslim in Congress have to say about marriage equality? He sang a song about it.

Congressman, Sings Support For Gay Marriage In State (VIDEO)

Oh, then it is perfectly ok. Oh and does he happen to be a brown person?

What is perfectly okay? Your entire premise is false. Can you name a single US Muslim that is actively fighting against marriage equality? Yeah, me neither but I can name a lot of evangelical Christians that are.

Anyone notice how liberals have not provided any extensive examples of how they protest those brown religions for their stances on homosexuality?

Do any of you really believe it is because it was from a lack of trying?

You know they are Googling and searching for these examples.

I have not even seen them protest or attack any of them in this thread. You think any of these liberals have the guts to publicly denounce the prophet Muhammad?

The thing is, they really believe they are not hypocrites. Then when someone like me sheds light on their double talk and bullshit, they attack the messenger. Typical.

First establish that the GOP is made up mostly of white Christians, then go after everything they believe in, be it gun ownership or religion.

Most Hispanics do not support same-sex marriage but they aren't under attack.

Many blacks hate gays as much as right wing Christians. But the Democratic Party is a coalition Party. Republicans are 90% white. Blacks and gays and Hispanics and other have to work together to keep from being overwhelmed by right wingnut insanity.

There is only one Muslim that I'm aware of making legislation. What does that lone Muslim in Congress have to say about marriage equality? He sang a song about it.

Congressman, Sings Support For Gay Marriage In State (VIDEO)

What is perfectly okay? Your entire premise is false. Can you name a single US Muslim that is actively fighting against marriage equality? Yeah, me neither but I can name a lot of evangelical Christians that are.

Oh, don't you love it? He says......."US MUSLIMS."

Cause the muslims in those muslims countries that behead someone for being a homosexual......is apparently perfectly ok.

Did you see it folks? Did you see the double sided double talk?

First establish that the GOP is made up mostly of white Christians, then go after everything they believe in, be it gun ownership or religion.

Many blacks hate gays as much as right wing Christians. But the Democratic Party is a coalition Party. Republicans are 90% white. Blacks and gays and Hispanics and other have to work together to keep from being overwhelmed by right wingnut insanity.

You know nothing about the black community. As if you know. Yeah, I did grow up in a minority community when I was a kid, and still friends with many of them since I was a kid.

I can tell you emphatically, that over 90% of all minority communities are vehemently against homosexual behavior.

You have now represented that you have grown up as a typical, elitist liberal that spent your days growing up in a nice sweet gated white community. You can deny that all you want.

Cause the muslims in those muslims countries that behead someone for being a homosexual......is apparently perfectly ok.

Yeah, I live here, don't you? It's here, in the United States, that gays are fighting for marriage equality. What group is fighting against it here, in the United States? Is it Muslim groups? Not so's you'd notice. Jewish groups? Not any that I've ever seen. Here, in the United States, the demographic that is fighting the hardest against marriage equality, the group that is actively engaged in preventing that equality is white, evangelical Christians.

Seriously? Ted Cruz gets a pass from the left on his anti-gay stances because he's Hispanic?

Prove it.

I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Hard to say..because you've been tragically misinformed by your own prejudices?

Think I nailed it, mate. You're in titanic battle with an army of straw men.

Educate yourself..your nation needs you.

There are black religious denominations which do not support gays.

It is the religious element which tends to be the deciding factor in the oppression of homosexuals, not the skin color element of the bigot.

But it is pretty evident on this forum that the majority of homophobes here are on the Right.

Never been a big fan of the "homophobe" label. Personally, I don't think society has any vested interest in telling one person what other person he or she can marry.

The reality is that society bestows a great deal of cash and prizes on married people, thus putting them in a specially protected class. A protection that was demanded and given. Now some of those who have been under that protection and have been receiving all that government cash and prizes are upset someone else is asking for the same protections. And their only reason, once you strip away all the logical fallacies, is "God hates fags!"

Sure! I am prejudiced against abortions.

High taxophobes?

Yep. I am definitely afraid of high taxes. And prejudiced against them.

government wastophobes?

You bet. I hate government waste and am very prejudiced against it.

So...yeah. "Homophobe" works.

Look up the definition of phobia, I think you're a little confused. :cool:

ted cruz is a moron.

no one on the left has given him a "pass".

but the right sure doesn't care that he's a canadian citizen.

now THAT'S a pass.

you're welcome, muddy.

Huh, has a liberal on here attempted to post any public protests in front of muslim mosques in America for their stances on homosexuality? They say what I say is ridiculous. You have moronic liberals saying I did not prove anything, yet I provided a youtube that shows FAGS mocking the church in San Fran by taking communion dressed in drag as demented nuns.

Lets look at what Buddhists say in regard to homosexuality, shall we? The Dalai Lama was specific in a meeting with Buddhist leaders and human rights activists in San Francisco in 1997, where he commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct."

Buddhism developed out of Hinduism in the sixth century B.C.

For a Buddhist salvation is reaching Nirvana. Nirvana is a transcendental, blissful, spiritual state of nothingness--you become a Buddha.

To reach Nirvana you must follow the Noble Eightfold Path. The Noble Eightfold Path is:

1. Right Understanding: accepting the Four Noble Truths. (The existence of suffering; the cause of suffering; the end of suffering; and the end of pain.)

2. Right Resolve: renounce the pleasures of the body. Change your lifestyle so that you harm no living creatures and have kind thoughts for everyone.

3. Right Speech: do not gossip, lie or slander anyone.

4. Right Action: do not kill, steal or engage in an unlawful sexual act.

5. Right Occupation: avoid working at any job that could harm someone.

6. Right Effort: heroically work to eliminate evil from your life. Through your own effort develop good conduct and a clean mind.

7. Right Contemplation: make your self aware of your deeds, words and thoughts so that you can be free of desire and sorrow.

8. Right Meditation: train your mind to focus on a single object without wavering so as to develop a calm mind capable of concentration.

A Basic Buddhism Guide: The Eight-Fold Path

Now, I mentioned that we should all be entertained by the liberal hypocritical, double talk. They did not disappoint.

5 pages full of liberals actually denying that they attack MAINLY Christianity for its true righteous stance against the abomination of homosexual behavior.

Less than 1% of Americans are Muslim.

I'm still waiting for your ONE example of a black anti-gay conservative who gets a pass from the left.

Why can't you give us that example? Were you lying when you made that claim?

Still no examples of liberals attacking any of the religions that consist mainly of brown people for their stances on homosexuality. Even though those religions that consist of mainly brown people have the same view of homosexuality of the religion that consists mainly of white people.

In the hypocritical point of view from the Ny cabineer, he says it is because there are more white Christians in this country.

I suppose that means that it is perfectly OK for those other religions that consist of brown people to have their view on homosexuality.

Their double talk everyone. Front and center.

Conclusion:

They stand for nothing other than finding ways to stick a thumb in the eye of the white Christian hetero-sexual male in the United States, and that is really about it.

Most liberals are Christians in the US. Where is your evidence that liberal white male Christians attack themselves on the issue of gay rights?

They still have not provided any examples of liberals attacking the brown religions in public for their stances on homosexuality.

Anyone notice that?

Here's how you defend the OP's 'argument', if it were defensible:

1. List a number of prominent anti-gay black Americans.

2. Prove that liberals have given them some sort of pass by showing how liberals attack them less than they would attack anti-gay white Americans.
Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

Well, I think in America we Christians got muslims outnumbered prolly 10K to one, but then Pat "deeper" Robertson wouldn't think me a Christian, so I don't really see the pesky muslims as a serious source of intolerance.

Where muslims have the majority and political power, gays are executed. Yet, because they are a minority here, for some reason, gays seem think that American muslims don't feel the same as their brethren across the pond. Nor do you see protests about these muslim countries executing gays, I guess gays in other countries don't count?

Less than 1% of Americans are Muslim.

I'm still waiting for your ONE example of a black anti-gay conservative who gets a pass from the left.

Why can't you give us that example? Were you lying when you made that claim?

Still no examples of liberals attacking any of the religions that consist mainly of brown people for their stances on homosexuality. Even though those religions that consist of mainly brown people have the same view of homosexuality of the religion that consists mainly of white people.

In the hypocritical point of view from the Ny cabineer, he says it is because there are more white Christians in this country.

I suppose that means that it is perfectly OK for those other religions that consist of brown people to have their view on homosexuality.

Conclusion:

They stand for nothing other than finding ways to stick a thumb in the eye of the white Christian hetero-sexual male in the United States, and that is really about it.

Most liberals are Christians in the US. Where is your evidence that liberal white male Christians attack themselves on the issue of gay rights?

Like I said. You still think it is ok then for muslims to teach homosexuality is an abomination?

Yet, when it comes to them building a mosque at ground zero, you pathetic liberals unite with that 1%. However, when it comes to protesting their stance against homosexuality, you claim that liberals do not publicly protest their stance, cause only 1% of the country are muslims.

They are funny, arent they folks?

Why can't you name any of the people you claim get a pass from the American Left?

What the Muslim-American anti-gay groups in the U.S. that get a pass?

Name ONE.

Name ONE anti-gay black conservative who gets a pass from the left because he's black.

...you have created a fantasy. You might as well be claiming that space aliens live on the Sun and since we can't prove it's false,

it has to be true. In short you're an idiot and you really ought to put some work into not being an idiot.

Just because a hundred other idiots on USMB will cheer you on for your idiocy doesn't make you any less of an idiot. Try to understand that.

They still have not provided any examples of liberals attacking the brown religions in public for their stances on homosexuality.

Anyone notice that?

Then you aren't paying attention. Color me surprised.

What "brown" groups are actively working against marriage equality in the United States? Can you name some prominent ones?

Conclusion:

Like I said. You still think it is ok then for muslims to teach homosexuality is an abomination?

Yet, when it comes to them building a mosque at ground zero, you pathetic liberals unite with that 1%. However, when it comes to protesting their stance against homosexuality, you claim that liberals do not publicly protest their stance, cause only 1% of the country are muslims.

They are funny, arent they folks?

So now we're getting somewhere. You want to take away the religious freedom of Muslims in this country.

You're a bigot as well. An idiot and a bigot.

Forum List

Back