I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Why do conservatives always make up a bunch of strawman arguments and then blame it on liberals?

Ironically enough, you have radical islamists doing all sorts of horrible things to homosexuals, yet not a peep from some liberals...

I bet it feels really enjoyable to be able to express your hatred of Muslims, gays, and liberals all in the same sentence, eh?

Are you really so stupid that you can't tell the difference between a simple statement of facts and a hateful statement? Maybe a remedial reading course should be in your future.

Do you have any credible evidence to support your rant, or are you just trolling?

I can't find links of liberals condemning the beheading of gays by Muslims.

Islam Online discusses Beheading of Homosexuals

Do you know of any comments made by Obama that condemns the way Muslims treat gays in their countries?

There are too many links to count of the left bashing Christians for saying it's a sin. Why are mere comments by Christians bashed when actual violent murders are committed by Muslims are ignored.

Don't many fundy Christians and the like SAY that homosexuality is a sin? Didn't we have the Mormon church pouring millions into California to fight against same sex marriage?

Are you people trying to run away from what you truly believe, or what?

Look back at my past posts and see that I support gay marriage.

I cannot help but notice that the left is selective about who they criticize over certain issues. I could not find any links where Obama condemned Muslims for their practice of beheading gays, yet found tons of liberals bashing Christians for speaking their mind about it.

I didn't say I agreed with them, but we all have a right to speak out. What no one has a right to do is physically harm or kill another human being for no reason.

Again, why didn't you come out and say that Muslims who behead gays are bad? You mentioned what Christians SAY, but who cares about mere words? It's actions that count and the actions of some are evil and that is worse than negative words.

Muslims don't generally speak out on things. They are quiet on most things, especially terrorists among them. It's their actions that speak volumes. It's not just terrorists who abuse women and behead gays. It's their archaic belief system that causes them to do many unspeakable things.

People all have rights, though not in the Muslim communities. Women are treated as property and have no rights. Gays are treated even worse and not only do they condemn them as evil, but they often kill them.

Where is the outrage over actions? I see outrage daily from liberals over words, but not a peep on the evil actions of some.

Come on, say it.... Muslims who behead gays and mistreat women are bad and it's unacceptable to remain silent. You can do it. Or does it break some liberal rule to speak the truth about Muslims?

Last edited:
I can't find links of liberals condemning the beheading of gays by Muslims.

Islam Online discusses Beheading of Homosexuals

Do you know of any comments made by Obama that condemns the way Muslims treat gays in their countries?

There are too many links to count of the left bashing Christians for saying it's a sin. Why are mere comments by Christians bashed when actual violent murders are committed by Muslims are ignored.

Don't many fundy Christians and the like SAY that homosexuality is a sin? Didn't we have the Mormon church pouring millions into California to fight against same sex marriage?

Are you people trying to run away from what you truly believe, or what?

Look back at my past posts and see that I support gay marriage.

I cannot help but notice that the left is selective about who they criticize over certain issues. I could not find any links where Obama condemned Muslims for their practice of beheading gays, yet found tons of liberals bashing Christians for speaking their mind about it.

I didn't say I agreed with them, but we all have a right to speak out. What no one has a right to do is physically harm or kill another human being for no reason.

Again, why didn't you come out and say that Muslims who behead gays are bad? You mentioned what Christians SAY, but who cares about mere words? It's actions that count and the actions of some are evil and that is worse than negative words.

Muslims don't generally speak out on things. They are quiet on most things, especially terrorists among them. It's their actions that speak volumes. It's not just terrorists who abuse women and behead gays. It's their archaic belief system that causes them to do many unspeakable things.

People all have rights, though not in the Muslim communities. Women are treated as property and have no rights. Gays are treated even worse and not only do they condemn them as evil, but they often kill them.

Where is the outrage over actions? I see outrage daily from liberals over words, but not a peep on the evil actions of some.

Come on, say it.... Muslims who behead gays and mistreat women are bad and it's unacceptable to remain silent. You can do it. Or does it break some liberal rule to speak the truth about Muslims?

So I guess you Obama haters got bored with attacking the president for somehow taking Russia to task over homosexuality;

now you've decided to attack the president for not doing so?

lolol

Ironically enough, you have radical islamists doing all sorts of horrible things to homosexuals, yet not a peep from some liberals...

I bet it feels really enjoyable to be able to express your hatred of Muslims, gays, and liberals all in the same sentence, eh?

Gee, I have Muslim friends. I have gay friends. I have liberal friends. So you can go screw yourself.

Gee, I have Muslim friends. I have gay friends. I have liberal friends. So you can go screw yourself.

I guess if you had said, you have radical kitty cats doing all sorts of horrible things to mice, yet not a peep from some dogs... you would be guilt of hating kitty cats, mice and dogs.

Don't ya just love liberal logic.

Here's how you defend the OP's 'argument', if it were defensible:

1. List a number of prominent anti-gay black Americans.

2. Prove that liberals have given them some sort of pass by showing how liberals attack them less than they would attack anti-gay white Americans.
Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

I'm sorry, did you say you can't name a single anti-gay black American that liberals give a pass to, compared to whites in the same category?

Let's settle this claim by the OP, then I'll be happy to move on to the Muslims.

Noted: COULD NOT DISPROVE OP.

Instead deflected.

Let's see... a Christian says that in the eyes of GOD homosexuality is an abomination, and you leftards have a flaming conniption fit and berate every walking Christian on the planet.

Then muslims proclaim that if they see a homo they're going to saw their fucking head off, yet you leftards will defend muslims to your dying breath.

You leftards are the most glaring examply of hypocrisy the earth has ever known. Your two faced, double speak is famous throughout the entire fucking GALAXY.
So far not ONE leftard has addressed this fact in this thread, or gave a good defense of their hypocrisy as described in the OP. It's been nothing but deflection and shit talk.

LIBTARDS GUILTY AS CHARGED IN OP.

Huh, has a liberal on here attempted to post any public protests in front of muslim mosques in America for their stances on homosexuality? They say what I say is ridiculous. You have moronic liberals saying I did not prove anything, yet I provided a youtube that shows FAGS mocking the church in San Fran by taking communion dressed in drag as demented nuns.

Lets look at what Buddhists say in regard to homosexuality, shall we? The Dalai Lama was specific in a meeting with Buddhist leaders and human rights activists in San Francisco in 1997, where he commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct."

Buddhism developed out of Hinduism in the sixth century B.C.

For a Buddhist salvation is reaching Nirvana. Nirvana is a transcendental, blissful, spiritual state of nothingness--you become a Buddha.

To reach Nirvana you must follow the Noble Eightfold Path. The Noble Eightfold Path is:

1. Right Understanding: accepting the Four Noble Truths. (The existence of suffering; the cause of suffering; the end of suffering; and the end of pain.)

2. Right Resolve: renounce the pleasures of the body. Change your lifestyle so that you harm no living creatures and have kind thoughts for everyone.

3. Right Speech: do not gossip, lie or slander anyone.

4. Right Action: do not kill, steal or engage in an unlawful sexual act.

5. Right Occupation: avoid working at any job that could harm someone.

6. Right Effort: heroically work to eliminate evil from your life. Through your own effort develop good conduct and a clean mind.

7. Right Contemplation: make your self aware of your deeds, words and thoughts so that you can be free of desire and sorrow.

8. Right Meditation: train your mind to focus on a single object without wavering so as to develop a calm mind capable of concentration.

A Basic Buddhism Guide: The Eight-Fold Path

Now, I mentioned that we should all be entertained by the liberal hypocritical, double talk. They did not disappoint.

5 pages full of liberals actually denying that they attack MAINLY Christianity for its true righteous stance against the abomination of homosexual behavior.

Last edited:
the narrow minded leftards do not think, just regurgitate the stereotypes fed to them

Last edited:
Huh, has a liberal on here attempted to post any public protests in front of muslim mosques in America for their stances on homosexuality? They say what I say is ridiculous. You have moronic liberals saying I did not prove anything, yet I provided a youtube that shows FAGS mocking the church in San Fran by taking communion dressed in drag as demented nuns.

Lets look at what Buddhists say in regard to homosexuality, shall we? The Dalai Lama was specific in a meeting with Buddhist leaders and human rights activists in San Francisco in 1997, where he commented that all forms of sex other than penile-vaginal sex are prohibited for Buddhists, whether between heterosexuals or homosexuals. At a press conference the day before the meeting, he said, "From a Buddhist point of view, [gay sex] is generally considered sexual misconduct."

For a Buddhist salvation is reaching Nirvana. Nirvana is a transcendental, blissful, spiritual state of nothingness--you become a Buddha.

To reach Nirvana you must follow the Noble Eightfold Path. The Noble Eightfold Path is:

1. Right Understanding: accepting the Four Noble Truths. (The existence of suffering; the cause of suffering; the end of suffering; and the end of pain.)

2. Right Resolve: renounce the pleasures of the body. Change your lifestyle so that you harm no living creatures and have kind thoughts for everyone.

6. Right Effort: heroically work to eliminate evil from your life. Through your own effort develop good conduct and a clean mind.

7. Right Contemplation: make your self aware of your deeds, words and thoughts so that you can be free of desire and sorrow.

8. Right Meditation: train your mind to focus on a single object without wavering so as to develop a calm mind capable of concentration.

Now, I mentioned that we should all be entertained by the liberal hypocritical, double talk. They did not disappoint.

5 pages full of liberals actually denying that they attack MAINLY Christianity for its true righteous stance against the abomination of homosexual behavior.

Less than 1% of Americans are Muslim.

I'm still waiting for your ONE example of a black anti-gay conservative who gets a pass from the left.

Why can't you give us that example? Were you lying when you made that claim?

Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

I'm sorry, did you say you can't name a single anti-gay black American that liberals give a pass to, compared to whites in the same category?

Let's settle this claim by the OP, then I'll be happy to move on to the Muslims.

Noted: COULD NOT DISPROVE OP.

Instead deflected.

The OP is a baseless claim. He claims that only anti-gay white Christians get grief from the left,

but when I asked him to give us an example of an anti-gay black conservative who gets a pass,

he cannot name a single one.

There is no need to disprove a baseless claim.

Less than 1% of Americans are Muslim.

I'm still waiting for your ONE example of a black anti-gay conservative who gets a pass from the left.

Why can't you give us that example? Were you lying when you made that claim?

Still no examples of liberals attacking any of the religions that consist mainly of brown people for their stances on homosexuality. Even though those religions that consist of mainly brown people have the same view of homosexuality of the religion that consists mainly of white people.

In the hypocritical point of view from the Ny cabineer, he says it is because there are more white Christians in this country.

I suppose that means that it is perfectly OK for those other religions that consist of brown people to have their view on homosexuality.

Their double talk everyone. Front and center.

Conclusion:

They stand for nothing other than finding ways to stick a thumb in the eye of the white Christian hetero-sexual male in the United States, and that is really about it.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

First, it's not true.

Second, the most vocal gay haters in this country are white RIGHT WING Christians.

See how that works?

First establish that the GOP is made up mostly of white Christians, then go after everything they believe in, be it gun ownership or religion.

Most Hispanics do not support same-sex marriage but they aren't under attack.

Let's see... a Christian says that in the eyes of GOD homosexuality is an abomination, and you leftards have a flaming conniption fit and berate every walking Christian on the planet.

Then muslims proclaim that if they see a homo they're going to saw their fucking head off, yet you leftards will defend muslims to your dying breath.

You leftards are the most glaring examply of hypocrisy the earth has ever known. Your two faced, double speak is famous throughout the entire fucking GALAXY.

^^^this

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

First, it's not true.

Second, the most vocal gay haters in this country are white RIGHT WING Christians.

See how that works?

And yet you have provided ZERO examples of liberals protesting in front of mosques or Jewish Temples for their stances on homosexuality.

Is it because you did not try to look for public protests on behalf of pathetic liberals in front of mosques or Jewish Temples?

We both know you attempted to find them. Why did you not find any? Go ahead, post the public attacks on those religions. \

Well, go ahead. Post them.

Forum List

Back