I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Here's how you defend the OP's 'argument', if it were defensible:

1. List a number of prominent anti-gay black Americans.

2. Prove that liberals have given them some sort of pass by showing how liberals attack them less than they would attack anti-gay white Americans.
Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

Yahoo!

Ahmadinejad speaks; outrage and controversy follow - CNN.com

2. Prove that liberals have given them some sort of pass by showing how liberals attack them less than they would attack anti-gay white Americans.
Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

If a Muslim posted here attacking gays, he would receive the exact same treatment from me that I give to any of the other people who attack gays who post here.

For all I know, some of the homophobes who have posted here are Muslims.

Also, I give people who attack all Muslims a fucking hard time, too.

Now ain't that a bitch?

Last edited:
Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.
How come you don't pay attention?

You ever notice how the left hardly ever attacks those other religions or the people that belong to those other religions in any overt ways?

Don't you love how "truthmatters NY cabineer" deny this?

They are funny.

They don't want to alienate their constituencies. You call people out and they won't vote for you. Votes are more important than principles and consistency.

The reality is that society bestows a great deal of cash and prizes on married people, thus putting them in a specially protected class. A protection that was demanded and given. Now some of those who have been under that protection and have been receiving all that government cash and prizes are upset someone else is asking for the same protections. And their only reason, once you strip away all the logical fallacies, is "God hates fags!"

I agree 100% with everything except the last sentence. (and maybe 85% of the last sentence.) But I do think there are those who truly believe that homosexuality is harmful for society. Even if their "examples" tend to fall apart under scrutiny, I think calling it an irrational fear is too harsh.

I think "irrational" is exactly the right word. It is the exact same irrationality which freaked out over a black man boinking a white woman.

Ironically enough, you have radical islamists doing all sorts of horrible things to homosexuals, yet not a peep from some liberals...

I bet it feels really enjoyable to be able to express your hatred of Muslims, gays, and liberals all in the same sentence, eh?

Reading 1, Isaiah 58:7-10

7 Is it not sharing your food with the hungry, and sheltering the homeless poor; if you see someone lacking clothes, to clothe him, and not to turn away from your own kin?

8 Then your light will blaze out like the dawn and your wound be quickly healed over. Saving justice will go ahead of you and Yahweh's glory come behind you.

9 Then you will cry for help and Yahweh will answer; you will call and he will say, 'I am here.' If you do away with the yoke, the clenched fist and malicious words,

10 if you deprive yourself for the hungry and satisfy the needs of the afflicted, your light will rise in the darkness, and your darkest hour will be like noon.

Reading 2, First Corinthians 2:1-5

1 Now when I came to you, brothers, I did not come with any brilliance of oratory or wise argument to announce to you the mystery of God.

2 I was resolved that the only knowledge I would have while I was with you was knowledge of Jesus, and of him as the crucified Christ.

3 I came among you in weakness, in fear and great trembling

4 and what I spoke and proclaimed was not meant to convince by philosophical argument, but to demonstrate the convincing power of the Spirit,

5 so that your faith should depend not on human wisdom but on the power of God.

Ironically enough, you have radical islamists doing all sorts of horrible things to homosexuals, yet not a peep from some liberals...

I bet it feels really enjoyable to be able to express your hatred of Muslims, gays, and liberals all in the same sentence, eh?

Let's see... a Christian says that in the eyes of GOD homosexuality is an abomination, and you leftards have a flaming conniption fit and berate every walking Christian on the planet.

Then muslims proclaim that if they see a homo they're going to saw their fucking head off, yet you leftards will defend muslims to your dying breath.

You leftards are the most glaring examply of hypocrisy the earth has ever known. Your two faced, double speak is famous throughout the entire fucking GALAXY.

Last edited:

We'll wait...

I'm sorry, did you say you can't name a single anti-gay black American that liberals give a pass to, compared to whites in the same category?

Let's settle this claim by the OP, then I'll be happy to move on to the Muslims.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Do you have any credible evidence to support your rant, or are you just trolling?

I can't find links of liberals condemning the beheading of gays by Muslims.

Islam Online discusses Beheading of Homosexuals

Do you know of any comments made by Obama that condemns the way Muslims treat gays in their countries?

There are too many links to count of the left bashing Christians for saying it's a sin. Why are mere comments by Christians bashed when actual violent murders are committed by Muslims are ignored.

Last edited:

We'll wait...

Well, I think in America we Christians got muslims outnumbered prolly 10K to one, but then Pat "deeper" Robertson wouldn't think me a Christian, so I don't really see the pesky muslims as a serious source of intolerance.

Isn't the only Muslim in Congress Keith Ellison? Is he a homophobe?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Do you have any credible evidence to support your rant, or are you just trolling?

Do you know of any comments made by Obama that condemns the way Muslims treat gays in their countries?

There are too many links to count of the left bashing Christians for saying it's a sin. Why are mere comments by Christians bashed when actual violent murders are committed by Muslims are ignored.

I distinctly remember rightwingers having epileptic fits because Obama was killing Muslim terrorists by the truckload.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't many fundy Christians and the like SAY that homosexuality is a sin? Didn't we have the Mormon church pouring millions into California to fight against same sex marriage?

Are you people trying to run away from what you truly believe, or what?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Please show a number of posts in which a poster exclusively blames white Christians for homophobia. Find 10 posts or news articles in which the writer makes that distinction.

Present your evidence, sir.

The black Baptists (that is a Christian religion) in California who came out to vote for Obama in 2008 helped pass prop 8.

Forum List

Back