I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

They still have not provided any examples of liberals attacking the brown religions in public for their stances on homosexuality.

Anyone notice that?

Then you aren't paying attention. Color me surprised.

What "brown" groups are actively working against marriage equality in the United States? Can you name some prominent ones?

Just because you have not found any public protests of liberals against those religions that consist mainly of brown people, does not mean they did not happen right?

Now, go ahead and you keep on believing that Muslims in this country do not teach that homosexuality is an abomination. You can sleep more comfortably knowing that they only do it in private.

LOL at you and your pathetic hypocrisy.

Oh, is there one protest of any liberal any where protesting the systematic exectuions of homosexuals in those "brown countries?"

Does not matter to you what happens there? Of course not. Why?

Oh never mind. I can only stomach your hypocrisy for so long. I have proven with out a doubt how hypocritical you all are.

Most liberals are Christians in the US. Where is your evidence that liberal white male Christians attack themselves on the issue of gay rights?

Like I said. You still think it is ok then for muslims to teach homosexuality is an abomination?

Yet, when it comes to them building a mosque at ground zero, you pathetic liberals unite with that 1%. However, when it comes to protesting their stance against homosexuality, you claim that liberals do not publicly protest their stance, cause only 1% of the country are muslims.

They are funny, arent they folks?

So now we're getting somewhere. You want to take away the religious freedom of Muslims in this country.

You're a bigot as well. An idiot and a bigot.

Nice try at spinning that. Question, would you force a Muslim baker via state anti-discrimination laws to provide a cake for a gay wedding if they didnt want to do it?

Most liberals are Christians in the US. Where is your evidence that liberal white male Christians attack themselves on the issue of gay rights?

Like I said. You still think it is ok then for muslims to teach homosexuality is an abomination?

Yet, when it comes to them building a mosque at ground zero, you pathetic liberals unite with that 1%. However, when it comes to protesting their stance against homosexuality, you claim that liberals do not publicly protest their stance, cause only 1% of the country are muslims.

So now we're getting somewhere. You want to take away the religious freedom of Muslims in this country.

Look everyone. He is still defending the muslims rights to build a victory mosque at ground zero.

Yet, he will not publicly denounce their stance on their views on homosexuality.

Brave, aren't they?

Why don't you disprove the OP, and find where the majority of libroids publicly berate, name call and ridicule MUSLIMS for being ANTI HOMO and link to it for PROOF.

We'll wait...

Well, I think in America we Christians got muslims outnumbered prolly 10K to one, but then Pat "deeper" Robertson wouldn't think me a Christian, so I don't really see the pesky muslims as a serious source of intolerance.

Where muslims have the majority and political power, gays are executed. Yet, because they are a minority here, for some reason, gays seem think that American muslims don't feel the same as their brethren across the pond. Nor do you see protests about these muslim countries executing gays, I guess gays in other countries don't count?

Indonesia is the largest Muslim country in the world and they do not have death penalty laws for homosexuality.

Look everyone. He is still defending the muslims rights to build a victory mosque at ground zero.

Yet, he will not publicly denounce their stance on their views on homosexuality.

Brave, aren't they?

I support the right of Mormons to have churches in America too.

Brave, aren't they?

I support the right of Mormons to have churches in America too.

As long as they keep their mouths shut and don't try to express their beliefs.

Nice try at spinning that. Question, would you force a Muslim baker via state anti-discrimination laws to provide a cake for a gay wedding if they didnt want to do it?

Absolutely.

I also opposed Muslim cab drivers claiming a right not to transport alcoholic beverages.

And if a Muslim business tried to claim the right not to comply with health insurance laws that required birth control coverage,

I would oppose them.

So fuck off.

First establish that the GOP is made up mostly of white Christians, then go after everything they believe in, be it gun ownership or religion.

Most Hispanics do not support same-sex marriage but they aren't under attack.

Seriously? Ted Cruz gets a pass from the left on his anti-gay stances because he's Hispanic?

Prove it.

He's a conservative, idiot, of course he's going to be attacked by numbnuts like you. Do you ever answer a question posed to you without a dodge?

Last edited:

Brave, aren't they?

I defend evangelicals right to build a church too. You're all over the place with this. Probably because it was a failed premise from the get-go.

What are the views of the Imam at the Ground Zero mosque...do you know? Yeah, me neither.

Do you renounce the muslim community for their stance on gays? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

Do you renounce the muslim community for their stance on gays? Yes or No? It's a simple question.

Actually it's a pretty stupid question. The only people that support anti gay laws in other countries are evangelical Christians.

There is no unified stance on gays in the Muslim community.

Absolutely.

I also opposed Muslim cab drivers claiming a right not to transport alcoholic beverages.

And if a Muslim business tried to claim the right not to comply with health insurance laws that required birth control coverage,

I would oppose them.

So fuck off.

So you do support oppressing religion. Got it.

First establish that the GOP is made up mostly of white Christians, then go after everything they believe in, be it gun ownership or religion.

Most Hispanics do not support same-sex marriage but they aren't under attack.

Seriously? Ted Cruz gets a pass from the left on his anti-gay stances because he's Hispanic?

Prove it.

He's a conservative, idiot, of course he's going to be attacked by numbnuts like you. Do you ever answer a question posed to you without a dodge?

He's Hispanic. He doesn't support same sex marriage. The other poster claimed he therefore gets a pass from the left.

He doesn't. You're both stupid.

Absolutely.

I would oppose them.

So fuck off.

So you do support oppressing religion. Got it.

lol, nice try.

Actually it's a pretty stupid question. The only people that support anti gay laws in other countries are evangelical Christians.

Seriously? Do you live under a freakin' rock??? :cuckoo:

There is no unified stance on gays in the Muslim community.

There's more of a unified stance in the mulim community against gays than there is in the christian community.

Your rationalization is pathetic.

Last edited:

Absolutely...as I renounce the evangelical community for their stance on gays. They are two peas in a pod.

Prove it.

He's Hispanic. He doesn't support same sex marriage. The other poster claimed he therefore gets a pass from the left.

He doesn't. You're both stupid.

You're the moron that brought up Ted Cruz in your replay about hispanics not supporting gays, as if he was your shining example of a hispanic that doesn't get a pass from the left. Of course he doesn't get a pass, you idiot, he's a conservative, it doesn't matter what color his skin is to the left at that point. :cuckoo:

Absolutely...as I renounce the evangelical community for their stance on gays. They are two peas in a pod.

:lol: Can't do it without bringing up christian in the same breath, and saying 'they're two peas in a pod', yet christians aren't executing gays in majority christian countries, but muslims are.

Forum List

Back