I wonder why liberals always blame only white Christians for rejecting homosexuality.

Ironically enough, you have radical islamists doing all sorts of horrible things to homosexuals, yet not a peep from some liberals...

I bet it feels really enjoyable to be able to express your hatred of Muslims, gays, and liberals all in the same sentence, eh?

Let's see... a Christian says that in the eyes of GOD homosexuality is an abomination, and you leftards have a flaming conniption fit and berate every walking Christian on the planet.

Then muslims proclaim that if they see a homo they're going to saw their fucking head off, yet you leftards will defend muslims to your dying breath.

You leftards are the most glaring examply of hypocrisy the earth has ever known. Your two faced, double speak is famous throughout the entire fucking GALAXY.

I already posted the links disproving this.
How convenient of you to miss them.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Its simple. they just cannot bring themselves to criticize brown people. They prefer to ignore it as long as progressive black christians can take it.

well at least you gave a stupid answer.

It cuts too close to the truth, so you have to marginalize it. Thanks for making my point.

Liberals are appropriately and consistently critical of anyone who seeks to violate the civil rights of any class of persons living in the United States or otherwise subject to the Constitution and its case law.

Can someone with a mind explain that one? Is it me? Have any of you ever noticed how the left seems to think it is only the white American Christian hetero-sexual man that rejects or classifies homosexuality as sin?

Ever notice how they never attack muslims in public for that same thing, or Buddhists, or Hindus, or.......Jews?

Is homosexuality kosher? I wonder if a sports person like Mike Greenberg will renounce Judaism for their stance on homosexuality.

Lets not forget that the left believes the Tea Party is equal to the KKK. Yes, they are that brainwashed.

Now, back to the topic. Lets see a left wing hypocrite, publicly berate those other religions that consist mainly of brown colored people that also vehemently reject homosexuality and vehemently believe it is an abomination.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Now, lets be prepared for liberal double talk everyone. It should be funny. Pathetic, but funny.

Or blacks.....

Liberals are appropriately and consistently critical of anyone who seeks to violate the civil rights of any class of persons living in the United States or otherwise subject to the Constitution and its case law.

you forgot to add "but some classes are more equal than others"

US Muslims aren't the same as Muslims in Muslim countries.

This would not fly in Iran.

Meet America's first openly gay Imam | Al Jazeera America

In Iran, the sentence for gay is death.

In the US, the sentence is that while you can live together, government may not recognize your union as a government marriage.

Six of one...

And the reason for that is that we have a SECULAR government and SECULAR laws....something that the Far Right Christians wish they could change. Don't deny it. IF it weren't for the protection of our SECULAR laws....they'd be killing us. (and by "they" I mean the crazy religious nuts of all persuasion)

yet orientation is not a judicially recognized suspect or protected class.

yet orientation is not a judicially recognized suspect or protected class.

it depends on the State, and considering people are getting governmental censure against them for not wanting to participate in Gay marriages, I would say they are a firmly entrenched victim class.

Actually it's a pretty stupid question. The only people that support anti gay laws in other countries are evangelical Christians.

Seriously? Do you live under a freakin' rock??? :cuckoo:

No, I live in the United States where my equal rights aren't being threatened by Muslim groups, they're being threatened by evangelical Christians.

And in countries like Uganda? Well lookee there, Evangelicals supporting anti gay laws that would put the gays to death. Huh, odd that.

Americans’ Role Seen in Uganda Anti-Gay Push

So you only care about yourself? How much effort do you put into protesting muslim's treatment of gays in muslim countries? Uganda? You come up with Uganda?? Even there, it's black people putting gays to death with some bastardized theology. What about Iran? Syria? Egypt? Iraq? and the list goes on... and you come up with Uganda?? :lol:

US Muslims aren't the same as Muslims in Muslim countries.

This would not fly in Iran.

Meet America's first openly gay Imam | Al Jazeera America

In Iran, the sentence for gay is death.

In the US, the sentence is that while you can live together, government may not recognize your union as a government marriage.

Six of one...

And the reason for that is that we have a SECULAR government and SECULAR laws....something that the Far Right Christians wish they could change. Don't deny it. IF it weren't for the protection of our SECULAR laws....they'd be killing us. (and by "they" I mean the crazy religious nuts of all persuasion)

LOL, you're the whack job if you think Christians would be killing us

There is no unified stance on gays in the Muslim community.

There's more of a unified stance in the mulim community against gays than there is in the christian community.

Your rationalization is pathetic.

Name three prominent US Muslim leaders that are actively opposing marriage equality. I can name dozens of evangelical Christians.

Man, the point just sails right over your head, doesn't it? Tell me, seriously, do you think any prominent US muslim 'leader' approves of you or your sexuality? Would they support your agenda? If you think they would, then you are a complete fool.

How many Muslims have been killed by American "Christians" in the endless unwinnable torture war on terror compared to the number of Christians killed by Muslims?

The number of Muslims killed far exceeds the number of Christians. If any of you "Christians" attempt to say, "Good!," then you should be reminded that the United States of America doesn't fight your holy wars. Go kill Muslims if that's important to you but don't use our military to do it. That's not what they're for.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

So what's your intelligent answer? Why do you foam at the mouth at Christians who don't do anything to gays but disapprove but are silent with Muslims when Muslim countries execute gays?

BTW, a huge percent of Christians don't think there's anything wrong with being gay at all.

In case you didn't notice, the OP and others in this thread are attacking ALL Muslims, not just anti-gay Muslims.

Maybe you should foam at the mouth towards them to prove you're not a hypocrite.

Which muslims tolerate homosexuality. In which muslum countries is homosexuality legal?

Which muslims tolerate homosexuality. In which muslum countries is homosexuality legal?

As far as I know....none....which is why I would never visit such holes. Same with so-called christian countries and states that are the same towards gays.

As usual, you have it completely wrong and backwards. No one is attacking muslims, what we are doing is questioning why you give muslims a pass for their views on gays. We've pointed out that countries that are controlled and governed by a muslim majority execute people who are gay. You have been trying to desperately rationalize why you give these people a pass, and your post above is just another poor attempt at obfuscation.

I don't do that....it's a strawman.

Forum List

Back