I Won't Root For US World Cup Women Trump Haters

Last I heard, Trump was still inviting the team to the White House. Might be interesting to see who shows up, and what they have to say. In past White House visits, players were not too sympathetic to teammates who refused to show up.

upload_2019-7-7_11-57-43.png

Mission accomplished...that Rapione scored the go ahead goal is just icing on the cake.

I am sure that Team USA is positively beside themselves that some whiny honky on the internet doesn’t have their support.
I am sure that YOU are beside yourself, that you and your leftist nutjobs don't have the support of the AMERICAN people, and you have to resort to importing foreigners to keep afloat.

I love how emotional you zealots get when others don’t join you in your bootlicking. :lol:

Lets get this over with so we can get back to taking a knee of adulation for the basketball players again. 40 million dollars a year...bwhahaaa!

Last I heard, Trump was still inviting the team to the White House. Might be interesting to see who shows up, and what they have to say. In past White House visits, players were not too sympathetic to teammates who refused to show up.
Who would want cold french fries and greasy junk food?

Good point, what an embarrassing tradition Trump has started.

you are the one rooting against the US national team, not me you commie.
Not at all. As I explained in the OP, they are NOT the "US national team", They are a bunch of selfish, self-centered traitors. Kind of like you. :biggrin:

And as an Obama supporter, YOU are the commie around here.

you are the one rooting against the US national team, not me you commie.
Not at all. As I explained in the OP, they are NOT the "US national team", They are a bunch of selfish, self-centered traitors. Kind of like you. :biggrin:

And as an Obama supporter, YOU are the commie around here.

First off, I think Obama is the 2nd worst POTUS ever, so that is hardly support and second...

You are very confused, let me help you out...here is the name of the team...United States Women's National Soccer Team

Right now, I'm watching the womens' world cup championship soccer game. Originally, I felt pretty good that, representing the USA, these women had beaten a lot of good teams to make all the way to the final game.

That was before I found out about the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe) are NOT representing the USA. They are representing THEMSELVES, and nothing more.

Rapnioe even used profanity when she said she wasn’t going to the White House if the team wins the Women’s World Cup. Morgan likewise said she’s prepared to decline a possible invitation to visit President Trump at the White House.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks). But the United States Soccer Federation then adopted a policy that requires players to stand. Now she stands, but she has been criticized for not singing and putting her hand over her heart like other players.

Kreiger stated >> "'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect"

No respect is exactly what these 3 stooges warrant, and they won't get it from me, and probably millions of other Americans as well. I hate to say it but I'd actually rather see the Netherlands win this championship, rather than have it go to these traitors.

GO NETHERLANDS!!

US soccer star Alex Morgan plans to decline any White House invite after World Cup

Trump calls out Rapinoe for comments about White House visit | WTOP

Team USA star Ali Krieger rips Trump: 'I refuse to respect a man that warrants no respect'[/QUOTE

US wins 2-0

USA USA USA:thewave:

the despicable nasty comments that at least 3 of the women on this team (maybe more) said about President Trump. Apparently these women (Ali Kreiger, Alex Morgan, and team co-captain Megan Rapinoe)

A pro-abortion political stance is an absolute requirement to join a women's sports team anywhere in the world, if you don't want to get beaten up in the locker room.

Rapinoe started kneeling during the anthem in 2016, to show solidarity with former San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick, who did it before NFL games, to protest social and racial injustice(so he thinks).

"Solidarity" is usually a code word for communism or labor union activism. There's always a "lady" or "girl" singing the U.S. national anthem at sports games. Solo. Badly out of tune. One or two verses, certainly not the whole song. Nobody can sing along. It's enough to make anybody stop their ears & kneel in protest.

You don't care about America or our national teams....you only care about your messiah, fat donnie.
YOU don't care about America or our national teams. If you did, you wouldn't support these foul-mouthed bitches.

You only care about your mindless hatred for President Trump.

Forum List

Back