I worked on the US drone program. The public should know what really goes on

So are you admitting to code pink as being a far left organization? or this another lame attempt by you to just post random info and claim it supports your assertions when it does not?

Of course Code Pink is a far left organization. You claimed the far left is not angry about collateral damage, so I showed you that you are quite wrong.

Yes a few far left dingbats are mad at Obama for this and other fuck ups, but the point is the vast majority of Obama followers simply ignore it. Those are the real hypocrites.

Really? If they are angry they have a really funny way of showing it. On Obama's orders a 16 year old American was killed. Maybe it was an accident but they did it any way. What did Gibbs say? The boy should have had a better father. Cold blooded liberals.

See posts 11, 13, and 18.

Which proves nothing!

If there was a real point in showing that the far left cares then there would be links to all the bills that have been passed by the far left House (from 2008 to 2010) and the far left senate showing their caring nature on this subject.

However no such evidence has bee produced thus proving the far left does NOT care.

Oh, I see now! Anyone to the left of Attila the Hun is "far left"!

Notice how the far left posters don't seem to care about the collateral damage, let an (R) get back in the white house and see how this all changes.

Left wing fascists like Comrade Starkiev only give a shit about HOW high his food stamp allowance should go, WHEN will his Obama Hellcare kick in , WHO will provide more free benefits, Hillary or Elizabeth.

And so it goes.

Notice how the far left posters don't seem to care about the collateral damage, let an (R) get back in the white house and see how this all changes.

Even the President is on record caring about cd...

wtf are you talking about?

She's working real hard at being a "useful idiot" for the faux Right, but has only managed to nail down the latter part. But I must admit, she has nailed it solidly.

wtf is kosh? a former poster?

So are you admitting to code pink as being a far left organization? or this another lame attempt by you to just post random info and claim it supports your assertions when it does not?

Of course Code Pink is a far left organization. You claimed the far left is not angry about collateral damage, so I showed you that you are quite wrong.

Yes a few far left dingbats are mad at Obama for this and other fuck ups, but the point is the vast majority of Obama followers simply ignore it. Those are the real hypocrites.

like the one posting the links to try and prove that the far left cares about this.

Which they do NOT!

"Vast majority of Obama followers" =/= "far left".

I don't recall there being a great outrage over drone bombings when Bush was President, except by the ACTUAL far left. The same ones which I just proved are STILL pissed off.

I don't recall there being a great outrage over drone bombings when Bush was President, except by the ACTUAL far left. The same ones which I just proved are STILL pissed off.

And as always incorrect!

And as always incorrect!

You made a bogus claim, and now you are just doing what you do best. Uttering the same stock phrases in your limited arsenal of rhetoric. :lol:

You are a perfect parody of the rubes which infect the Right these days.

And as always incorrect!

You made a bogus claim, and now you are just doing what you do best. Uttering the same stock phrases in your limited arsenal of rhetoric. :lol:

You are a perfect parody of the rubes which infect the Right these days.

No I made the correct claim only far left Obama drone would claim otherwise.

Still no links to bills from the far left that controls the senate on how they care about the collateral damage? I would assume if they cared so much the far left senate would be pushing bills to show their caring nature.

You still have nothing!

Still no links to bills from the far left that controls the senate on how they care about the collateral damage?

Here is a bill from Senate Democrats submitted last month: http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/intelauthfy14/113intelauthfy14.pdf

SEC. 312. UNCLASSIFIED ANNUAL REPORT ON THE USE OF TARGETED LETHAL FORCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

(a) REQUIREMENT FOR ANNUAL REPORT.—For each year, the President shall prepare and make public an annual report that sets forth the following:

(1) The total number of combatants killed or injured during the preceding year by the use of targeted lethal force outside the United States by remotely piloted aircraft.

(2) The total number of noncombatant civilians killed or injured during the preceding year by such use of targeted lethal force outside the United States.

(b) TARGETED LETHAL FORCE DEFINED.—In this section, the term ‘‘targeted lethal force’’ means the act of directing lethal force at a particular person or group with the specific intent of killing those persons.

(c) EXCEPTION.—A report required by subsection (a) shall not include—

(1) any use of targeted lethal force in Afghanistan prior to the end of combat operations by the United States; or (2) any use of targeted lethal force in a foreign country described by a future declaration of war or authorization for the use of military force.

If passed, it would be the first time American law required the reporting of the number of civilian casualties from drone strikes.

How does it feel to keep getting your ass handed to you, Kosh? :lol:

Last edited:
Petition: End US Drone Strikes in Pakistan

U.S drone strikes in Pakistan are coming under unprecedented scrutiny. A recent report by a joint Stanford/NYU team of researchers highlights civilian deaths, "signature strikes" against unknown targets, "secondary strikes" that include attacks on civilian rescuers, and how the drone strike policy is turning Pakistani public opinion against the United States.

Sign our petition against U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan using the form below.

Here is a bill from Senate Democrats: http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/intelauthfy14/113intelauthfy14.pdf

SEC. 312. UNCLASSIFIED ANNUAL REPORT ON THE USE OF TARGETED LETHAL FORCE OUTSIDE THE UNITED STATES.

(a) REQUIREMENT FOR ANNUAL REPORT.—For each year, the President shall prepare and make public an annual report that sets forth the following:

(1) The total number of combatants killed or injured during the preceding year by the use of targeted lethal force outside the United States by remotely piloted aircraft.

(2) The total number of noncombatant civilians killed or injured during the preceding year by such use of targeted lethal force outside the United States.

(b) TARGETED LETHAL FORCE DEFINED.—In this section, the term ‘‘targeted lethal force’’ means the act of directing lethal force at a particular person or group with the specific intent of killing those persons.

(1) any use of targeted lethal force in Afghanistan prior to the end of combat operations by the United States; or (2) any use of targeted lethal force in a foreign country described by a future declaration of war or authorization for the use of military force.

If passed, it would be the first time American law required the reporting of the number of civilian casualties from drone strikes.

All those links to connect dots to an empty claim that the far left CARES about collateral damage.

You still have nothing!

U.S drone strikes in Pakistan are coming under unprecedented scrutiny. A recent report by a joint Stanford/NYU team of researchers highlights civilian deaths, "signature strikes" against unknown targets, "secondary strikes" that include attacks on civilian rescuers, and how the drone strike policy is turning Pakistani public opinion against the United States.

Sign our petition against U.S. drone strikes in Pakistan using the form below.

Here is a bill from Senate Democrats: http://www.intelligence.senate.gov/intelauthfy14/113intelauthfy14.pdf

All those links to connect dots to an empty claim that the far left CARES about collateral damage.

You still have nothing!

So what have we learned?

Kosh likes to make bogus claims. And when those claims are soundly refuted, Kosh likes to pretend nothing happened. :lol:

Wow! This is one of the most extreme cases of willful blindness I have ever seen!!

You are working very hard to instill a lot of self-delusions, Kosh. Be careful. I am not kidding. This is extremely dangerous for your mental health.

Last edited:
How does it feel to keep getting your ass handed to you, Kosh? :lol:

You have done no such thing except show how far left you truly are and how much they do NOT care about collateral damage.

You still have nothing!

So what have we learned?

Kosh likes to make bogus claims. And when those claims are soundly refuted, Kosh likes to pretend nothing happened. :lol:

Wow! This is one of the most extreme cases of willful blindness I have ever seen!!

You are working very hard to instill a lot of self-delusions, Kosh. Be careful. I am not kidding. This is extremely dangerous for your mental health.

No we have learned that you will post anything that you claim supports your position, but truly does not. That is what you do all the time. It is your MO.

You have not proven that the far left CARES about collateral damage.

My proof is that Obama (a far left) president is NOT concerned about collateral damage and the far left supports are right there with him. They do NOT care, until an (R) gets into office.

Just like the far left on this board has shown they do NOT care.

DUPE: The far left does not care about drone strike collateral damage.

G5000: Here are multiple links to far lefties who are angry about drone strike collateral damage.

DUPE: I see nothing!!!

DUPE: The Senate Democrats do not care about collateral damage.

G5000: Here is a Senate Democratic bill which would require reporting of collateral damage from drone strikes.

:lmao::lol::lmao::lol:

DUPE: The far left does not care about drone strike collateral damage.

G5000: Here are multiple links to far lefties who are angry about drone strike collateral damage.

DUPE: The Senate Democrats do not care about collateral damage.

G5000: Here is a Senate Democratic bill which would require reporting of collateral damage from drone strikes.

And this goes to show that you will post lies to cover your position and the fact that you have nothing!

like we are supposed to believe one that claims the government has a 5000 year plan to deal with nuclear waste.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back