I Would Love To -

Doubtful. No one that has personal freedom should ever be forced to plug into awesome tech. That is a line we shouldn't allow.

I don't mean this as antagonistic, but who is who to allow or disallow anything that is essentially a personal choice that harms no one?

Fuck Sucker berg ...what scum he is.....

Building all his bunkers.....New World Order slave...his Chinese monetary interests....

Fuck him and his Face totalitarian Book!

Wake up everybody!

Building all his bunkers.....New World Order slave...his Chinese monetary interests....

Wake up everybody!

Wouldn't touch Facebook, don't trust them or him. Twitter are getting nearly as Totalitarian as Facebook.

Wake up everybody!

Wouldn't touch Facebook, don't trust them or him. Twitter are getting nearly as Totalitarian as Facebook.

I use no social media, save this forum.

Dear Billy_Kinetta
I think you just answered your own post.
Facebook and the liberal biases ARE already acting
like the matrix in censoring and controlling what information gets promoted or silenced.

One example that caught me by surprise:
When I went to a Trayvon Martin discussion forum and brought up
the Skittles/Watermelon Tea being used to make LEAN or DRANK,
people there did NOT KNOW what I was referring to.

This was only circulated in the rightwing media and censored on the left.
So the rightwing were OUTRAGED seeing this information, and the
left had no clue why the rightwing was acting this way!!!

I am hoping the internet and forums like USMB where both right and
left can POST and SHARE information freely can cross these barriers.

But for everything the left is burying, the right is being denied info as well.
We would be better to share openly and make sure we check and balance
each other's sources. Use what we have to the fullest. Instead of playing
the same bullying games of silencing the opposition. Otherwise
we are going along with whatever the "matrix/media" wants us to see and believe.

Wake up everybody!

I use no social media, save this forum.

Facebook, Mark Zuckerberg also supporting Hillary and gearing things to news stories that are favourable to Hillary, whilst also deleting comments in support of Donald Trump.

Here in Europa they've also deleted comments that are not favourable to the EU Commission.

This is a type of Censorship and playing Politics that I 100% disagree with.

Freedom of speech is a human right, I think we all accept that it shouldn't be accepted if people are abusing this on Facebook, Twitter etc to threaten people, issue death threats, promote terrorism etc.

The type of Censorship Facebook is performing is just wrong.

With Twitter, why hasn't ISIS Twitter site been shutdown already? It's still there, they're still using it. How can Twitter shut down an anti-EU Commission site, yet they think it's okay for ISIS to use Twitter, both to brag and openly promote Radical Islamic filth?

I use Facebook and I use it as a medium to pass on the things that I know. I post on news articles that require a FB ID and I have acquired a bunch of friends that found my posting to be informative. I know that it is being monitored by the NSA but I simply don't give a shit. I know I made the "red" list a long time ago.

Forum List

Back