I would vote for Rep. Ilhan Omar (D)

I'm pretty sure she won't be elected to any higher office.

But at least she got a national conversation started concerning our supposed ally Israel. .. :cool:
You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%.
I don’t blame you for being jealous.

I like it that she is shining a light on Israel's immense influence on the U.S. governments foreign policy and our country's political system.

Before Rep. Omar no elected politician would dare risk their political career by criticizing Israel about anything. ... :cool:
The only thing she has shined a light on is herself, and what it has revealed is that she is an ignorant racist.

I love it. The dems have been waging an ideological war against white men my entire fucking life and only when this muslim bitch says something about Israel do they get called racist.

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:

I've been a stanch Republican since I voted for Reagan in 1980.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

You mean the country that takes US technology and improves it at least 100%. I don’t blame you for being jealous.
I'm not jealous of Israel in the least. If they can improve some aspects of our technology, then more power to them.

Again, I am opposed to their powerful influence and manipulation of our politicians and the political system. ... :cool:
What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

What you are saying is that you are opposed to democracy, since the only reason politicians support good relations with Israel is that the polls show the overwhelming majority of of American voters support Israel. Saying that it is because of Jewish money, is a racist lie.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?

fyi The jews aren't a race.

But it's a fact that AIPAC has deep pockets and gives tons of money to politicians from both party's that unconditionally support Israel. .... :cool:

The influence comes not from improving technology in some aspects, it comes from improving everything way beyond what it’s been given.
Who do think came up with the Intel Chip that doesn’t melt? And that was almost 30 years ago.

But if I lived in Rep. Omar's district she would get my vote because of her stance on the terrorist state of Israel and the racist AIPAC lobby and its stranglehold on the American political system. ... :cool:

O really how is one little tiny nation of jews a terriost state when its been attacked by up to 5 or wwas it 6 muslim nations at one time and won. They have been attacked many times just receenty by hamas lobbing mortors and rockets in thier nation from Palestinian land and citys.
My feeling wipe Palestine off the map

But it's a fact that AIPAC has deep pockets and gives tons of money to politicians from both party's that unconditionally support Israel. .... :cool:
Because the Arab world is...poor?
Are you on hallucinogenics?
The Arab world pays not to be hated more than it deserves.

Americans support Israel and they don't even know why. Is it something in the water?
I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Perhaps you don't know why, but those who support Israel do, and we also know why some don't support Israel even they don't know why.

I suggest you use this thing called the Internet to understand why Americans support Israel.

Its called brainwashing

I wouldn't.

You see? Your opinion is based purely on bigotry. AIPAC is not a political action committee and it makes no political donations and no political endorsements. It is symptomatic of your bigotry that you are unable to understand that support for Israel comes from American voters and that's why American politicians support Israel.

In order to understand Ilhan Omar's view on jews-----KEEP HER ORIGIN IN MIND. Her cultural background of a muslim country that now-----has very few if any jews----but it does have a PAST HISTORY of some jews----ruled under the filth of sharia. I learned about islam-----from such muslims. My informants were MOSTLY muslims from southeast asia. I also have lots of contacts with people whose family history is-----life under the filth of shariah. My very own hubby was born a dhimmi in a shariah shit hole. This is what I learned from muslims new to the US with origin in lands with very few or no jews. THEY KNOW all sorts of stuff about Jews, Judaism and Jewish history-----THEY KNOW. ----- allah told them in the mosques. The stuff they KNOW pops out of their mouths <<< I learned both from people who KNEW me to be a Christian. She can't help believing and spitting the shit that was shoved into her head from infancy. Her allusion to "JEWS AND 'franklins' " really amused me--------I had to google "franklins"----seems like a term used by gutter sluts as in "how do you want it-----it'll cost you a franklin"
Omar is far too CRASS to be a congresswoman----but
(this is for ding) -----she does typify people of her "culture".
For sunni-----as to her rejection of AIPAC and Jews and
that issue of MONEY and MOST OF ALL that
DUAL CITIZEN bs. -----that bitch certainly did not invent it.
Three year old kids in Pakistan know it

Its called brainwashing
In other words you are just a proud bigot, so there is really nothing to talk about.

In other words, just like so many others in this country, you'll be all too happy to toss your so-called principles on their head for the right superficial motivation. In this case, to back a fellow Muslim.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back