I would vote for Trump over Oprah

See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

You have to use a picture of a triggered leftist, because you can't actually find any pictured of triggered gop members, while triggered leftists are impossible to miss?

0548a2109678b9dc22819da7176dddfd86bf1f-v5-wm.jpg

No, I love the fact he fights back... Bush didn't and you guys turned him into Hitler......but man you bullies, hate it when somone punches back.......

Trump, stay on twitter and keep making statements about your Big Button.....trigger the fuck out of these snowflakes.....make them scream at the sky......
oh wait you already did.....the left is nuts and unhinged
Unhinged? That’s funny that’s exactly how 66% of Americans and most of the world feels about Trump.
Funny you’re the last one to know that..

Kindly go fuck yourself. Thanks.
See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

You have to use a picture of a triggered leftist, because you can't actually find any pictured of triggered gop members, while triggered leftists are impossible to miss?
Modern leftists....

Fine. But if you’d vote for Trump you’re not in your right mind..

Says the guy hoping for Oprah.......bawahahhahaha

for fucks sake...pleaaaaaase have her run

Oprah is everything Trump is not. Stable, sane kind to people, never sexually assaulted anyone, never mocked the handicapped, compassionate and a real billionaire.

No, I love the fact he fights back... Bush didn't and you guys turned him into Hitler......but man you bullies, hate it when somone punches back.......

Trump, stay on twitter and keep making statements about your Big Button.....trigger the fuck out of these snowflakes.....make them scream at the sky......

That's not fighting back. That is having a tantrum. He hasn't even been able to win a twitter war with Rosie Odonnell.

View attachment 170870 View attachment 170869

Modern leftists....

yep Nazis....

they loved big government
they loved segregation
they loved eugenics
they hated Jews
they had government healthcare (aka single payer)
they loved euthanasia ...aka assisted suicide
they loved abortion
they banned smoking
they hated Christianity
the shut down political opponent speakers and rallies

it sounds like a political philosophy in the US and it is on the right

See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

Unhinged? That’s funny that’s exactly how 66% of Americans and most of the world feels about Trump.
Funny you’re the last one to know that..

wow, you go along with the crowd....did you blame everything you did on peer pressure? you have a link for you stat?

and unhinged

yep republicans have to work and don't have time for this bullshit.

See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

That's not fighting back. That is having a tantrum. He hasn't even been able to win a twitter war with Rosie Odonnell.

He did, he fucked her fat ass in a debate......Rosie's too busy being a hypocritical fat ass bitch......

since they started their conflict, Trump became President, Rosie?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

See?

dy5859e3df.gif

#LOLGOP

He did, he fucked her fat ass in a debate......Rosie's too busy being a hypocritical fat ass bitch......

since they started their conflict, Trump became President, Rosie?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Yet he still has a need to tweet Rosie. Pretty pathetic of him.

Well what does she do now?

and when was the last time he tweeted about her?

He’s too busy trying to start a nuclear war, attacking everyone under the sun on twitter to worry about Rosie.
Even his most ardent supporters in a focus group said his tweeting is immature and unpresidential.

I think at least a few of you know by now that I don't like Trump. I find myself criticizing him most of the time.

HOWEVER, I told my brother (who is more liberal than I am) that I would damn well vote for Trump over Oprah. Because I do NOT want to give credence to this trend of elevating celebrities to such an extent. They are fucking entertainers, not world leaders. If Oprah became president, Trump would no longer be an anomaly. We would be in danger of reaching a "new normal". That is why Oprah can never be president.

If any liberal says they would vote for Oprah, they are a scumbag traitor who hates America and should be shot dead.

If I were you and it came down to those two, I'd get over it and vote for the one who isn't a complete fucking moron.

The person that should run in 2020 is Neil DeGrasse Tyson. Liked by everyone, an astrophysicist, has a PH.D, went to Harvard, and lives in reality. Lawrence Krauss as VP.

With Bush and now Lying Donald we've had enough stupid people in office. Time to have the modern day Einsteins have there era.

I think at least a few of you know by now that I don't like Trump. I find myself criticizing him most of the time.

HOWEVER, I told my brother (who is more liberal than I am) that I would damn well vote for Trump over Oprah. Because I do NOT want to give credence to this trend of elevating celebrities to such an extent. They are fucking entertainers, not world leaders. If Oprah became president, Trump would no longer be an anomaly. We would be in danger of reaching a "new normal". That is why Oprah can never be president.

If any liberal says they would vote for Oprah, they are a scumbag traitor who hates America and should be shot dead.

If I were you and it came down to those two, I'd get over it and vote for the one who isn't a complete fucking moron.
Q: "Why are Oprah chai tea lattes selling so poorly at Starbucks ?" A: "Because people have found them to be bitter, full of fake sweetener and contain too much fat!

He’s too busy trying to start a nuclear war, attacking everyone under the sun on twitter to worry about Rosie.
Even his most ardent supporters in a focus group said his tweeting is immature and unpresidential.

S Korea likes him and says youre full of shit

Trump deserves 'big credit' for sparking North Korea talks, South Korea's president says

If Oprah were to run for the office of the President and win, I would then believe that the movie "Idiocracy," was prophetic and this nation's future.

Q: "Why are Oprah chai tea lattes selling so poorly at Starbucks ?" A: "Because people have found them to be bitter, full of fake sweetener and contain too much fat!

good one. :gay:

I would not vote for either and hope Romney or Manchin ran third party or Libertarians ran a viable candidate.

I would not vote for either and hope Romney or Manchin ran third party or Libertarians ran a viable candidate.

Please oh please, anything but Trump (except ...)

But if it's down to another celebrity and Trump, I'm going with Trump. Simply to fight against the inevitable Idiocracy.

Forum List

Back