ICE is about to start tracking license plates across the US

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has officially gained agency-wide access to a nationwide license plate recognition database, according to a contract finalized earlier this month. The system gives the agency access to billions of license plate records and new powers of real-time location tracking, raising significant concerns from civil libertarians.
Exclusive: ICE is about to start tracking license plates across the US
-------------------------------------------------------------

Because you are the terrorist, you are the criminal you are guilty before doing anything.
The only thing missing is a probe stuck in our ass.
Ever watch the tv series " Colony" . well soon that's just how we'll be living of course ANTIFA morons won't see it that way until the dumbasses actually live in that world. It will be funny to watch them beg for mercy bahahahh.

The sheep should feel nice and safe , after all they're all for the TSA legally molesting them and their kids I mean hell why not let them track us via this method too.

Wait until they end up allowing the cops to pull you over and just strip you right on the highway........

Thinking how much you wouldn't give a damn isn't the point.

“ARE WE AS A SOCIETY ... WILLING TO LET OUR GOVERNMENT CREATE AN INFRASTRUCTURE THAT WILL TRACK ALL OF US?”

Cool,

I always wanted to visit nazi germany! Interesting time in world history.

The Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency has officially gained agency-wide access to a nationwide license plate recognition database, according to a contract finalized earlier this month. The system gives the agency access to billions of license plate records and new powers of real-time location tracking, raising significant concerns from civil libertarians.
Exclusive: ICE is about to start tracking license plates across the US
-------------------------------------------------------------

Because you are the terrorist, you are the criminal you are guilty before doing anything.
The only thing missing is a probe stuck in our ass.
Ever watch the tv series " Colony" . well soon that's just how we'll be living of course ANTIFA morons won't see it that way until the dumbasses actually live in that world. It will be funny to watch them beg for mercy bahahahh.

The sheep should feel nice and safe , after all they're all for the TSA legally molesting them and their kids I mean hell why not let them track us via this method too.

Wait until they end up allowing the cops to pull you over and just strip you right on the highway........

Thinking how much you wouldn't give a damn isn't the point.
Su-prise, su-prise, su-prise!

We are already being tracked, whether its by car or cell phone. I have a car dealer in Charlotte and one in Ft Worth for my periodic maintenance. I will be home or driving and get a text message from Charlotte that I have 39,500 miles and I am due for a checkup at 40,000. I'll look at my odometer and sure enough, I have 39,500 miles driven. Within 48 hours I'll get the same message from the dealer in Ft Worth with the mileage at the time. It's eerie.. If I were to have a collision the satellite thingee will activate and someone somewhere will ask if you are injured or all right If you don't answer they will call the nearest law center and give them your location.Your cell phone does the same thing about tracking you.

Forum List

Back