ICE removes illegals from Bus!

Let’s vote on how long before some liberals start calling it racist to enforce the immigration laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

.ow that these criminals are feeling the need to go back into the shadows, could Trump PLEASE send homos back into the closet?

Please Mr. Trump! Stop all this winning! I can't stand it!!

:lmao:

I love the liberal medias phony outrage at INS or ICE enforcement of immigration laws. Were is the outrage when cops bust a shoplifter, a speeder or a murderer? Busting Immigration scofflaws is right up there, given the numbers and the sheer egregiousness. End the madness...

Border Patrol agents taking people off buses is common. It happened again this week.

Awesome! Glad their handcuffs have been removed and they can do their jobs!

ICE removes illegals from Bus!

ice-ice-everywhere.jpg

ICE isn't the Gestapo. "Your papers, please?", nobody ever hears that phrase except in old war movies. besides, I DO have my papers. So what is the biggie?

I am not liking illegal aliens or the people that hire them. All those wanker employers or politicians that pander to them and make this worse than it has to be. Nice job, guys, you fuck everything up and act like you had no choice. Shame on YOU, you had every choice. And selling out isn't an acceptable choice. Reminds me of Quisling or the Vichy French, you made your decision.

ICE is all over California despite the illegal sanctuary state...

They get on a bus and ask for my papers, I'll tell them to get stuffed.
---------------------------------------------- GOOD , Let us know what happens Bode . Actually i don't like this but its YOU liberal dems and 'bush' conservative republicans that have caused this by importing third worlders . Same thing with Police walking around with machine guns walking among crowds during celebrations like the Times Square New Years silliness and the Boston Marathon . ------------------- [aw haw] send me a note if you need a packa smokes while in a holding cell Bodecea .

Let’s vote on how long before some liberals start calling it racist to enforce the immigration laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Where you bean? They been doing it here for a year or more.

Forum List

Back