ICE removes illegals from Bus!

Papers Please!

And you dumbasses love it.

How about we go door to door & stop at your house & search it in case you are harboring illegals.

Found that handgun you didn't register? Found that roach in your ashtray? OMG OMG

This is America. We are supposed to be able to walk down the street & not get harassed by police asking to see my papers.

Not only is your orange POS a Hitler mimic but you assholes are turning America into Nazi Germany.
--------------------------------------------------------------- its YOU libs , dems , 'bush' conservatives that caused the Problem as you pushed for diversity and increasing population in the USA RDave . I am FORCED , forced i tell you :afro: to agree with these 'euro peon' style tactics . This is what YOU , YOU Millenials , hip hoppers , your kids , your libs , dems , bush type conservatives and diverse imports DESERVE RDave ,

Stupidity run in your family?

Corporate America created the draw for illegals. No jobs, not so many illegals. When Bush pushed his crackdown, his plan was to pass out temporary work permits as if that solved anything.

Your hero, Trump, imports foreign labor., You love him.

So really, cut the bullshit. You voted for a Hitler wannabe & now you favor a paper please society.

But hey, I like the way you blame everyone as if you don't vote Republican.

He is sending them HOME you moron, not to the gas chambers.

TRY TO BE LESS FUCKING STUPID.

Forum List

Back