Ice set up a fake university enrolling hundreds of foreign students as part of a sting operation

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
ICE set up a fake university enrolling hundreds of foreign students as part of a sting operation
  • Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents set up a fake university in Michigan that enrolled hundreds of foreign nationals participating in a "pay to stay" scheme in which they could remain in the US, The Detroit News reported, citing a federal grand-jury indictment.

Guess that's one way to catch a fake American bahaahah. Good but we still pay for it called taxes titled under some other bs reason that makes it acceptable to the american dumbasses.

upload_2019-2-1_11-33-52.png

ICE set up a fake university enrolling hundreds of foreign students as part of a sting operation
  • Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents set up a fake university in Michigan that enrolled hundreds of foreign nationals participating in a "pay to stay" scheme in which they could remain in the US, The Detroit News reported, citing a federal grand-jury indictment.

Guess that's one way to catch a fake American bahaahah. Good but we still pay for it called taxes titled under some other bs reason that makes it acceptable to the american dumbasses.

View attachment 243468

MORE of this type of stuff please.

You mean like Trump did with one of his scams.

I was thinking the same thing but you beat me to it.

Trump University SCAMMED hundred$ of milloin$ of dollar$ from the pockets of 'students.'

Donald Trump settled the suits filed against Trump University for $25 million.

Those MANY AmeriKKKans & others that Trump fvcked out of hundred$ of million$ of dollar$ were victimized by the POTUS.

Trump = GIANT PIECE OF SHIT

I would bet they didn't need to even set up a fake university, I suspect many online universities do the same.

If you somehow managed to segue from this thread to Trump University you are a retard.

Forum List

Back