Iconic black journalist Leonard Pitts: "America is not a brave nation"

Icon? Never heard of him. And he's correct. Torture, the Patriot Act, the Conquering of Iraq..is what a scared nation does.

Icon? Never heard of him. And he's correct. Torture, the Patriot Act, the Conquering of Iraq..is what a scared nation does.

Ah. So "Nation of Cowards" was accurate then?

And yes...he's a leftist of high esteem. His opinion pieces are carried by newspapers nationwide. Probably an obligation the news has...must not appear to be "cowardly" by not publishing his dribble.

That's what happens when you have a queer running the country, and the army.

The only queer I know of running the country was bush jr. Much evidence there, besides pictures of him smooching his saudi buddies.
Custom greeting over there. Maybe he should've bowed to him to show he is inferior to them. You know the way Obama does it. Also Obama is a member of man's country, a gay bathhouse in Chicago.

The only queer I know of running the country was bush jr. Much evidence there, besides pictures of him smooching his saudi buddies.
Custom greeting over there. Maybe he should've bowed to him to show he is inferior to them. You know the way Obama does it. Also Obama is a member of man's country, a gay bathhouse in Chicago.

You could be right. Any pics or links?

obama_bow_1381505e.jpg

View attachment 50556

bush thought that what happened in the ranch in crawdad stayed in crawdad. It didn't. What a sweet little sissy boy he makes.

Um, is it bizarro day or something? Those things took balls. Scared people dont run to war; they run away from it.

So it's safe to assume that when white Presidents do it, it shows their inferiority... right????

Obama wasn't just bowing to that Saudi King, he was bending over to give him a blow job and realized he was being watched. So now he just orders a limo to give blow jobs like Larry Sinclair.

Um, is it bizarro day or something? Those things took balls. Scared people dont run to war; they run away from it.

We weren't fighting a military equal.

It would be the matching up Mike Tyson (US) against Gary Coleman (Iraq). Doesn't take "balls" to roll someone a quarter of your size.

It would be the matching up Mike Tyson (US) against Gary Coleman (Iraq). Doesn't take "balls" to roll someone a quarter of your size.
With all the terms of engagement we put upon ourselves. Either you have balls or just plain stupid.

So I see liberals agree we are a nation of cowards. No surprise there.

I suppose anything except complete surrender and submission to the guilty white narrative and total moral deference to minorities is "cowardly"

Swallow, you're a fool. Our men went into Desert Storm believing they could be gassed or hit with a dirty bomb. That was bravery. Anybody thinking otherwise is a fuckin' asshole as well as a fool.

View attachment 50556

bush thought that what happened in the ranch in crawdad stayed in crawdad. It didn't. What a sweet little sissy boy he makes.

When he was president, liberals called him a bully and a cowboy. Liberals changed their mind again. I will always think of Obama as a pussy.

Forum List

Back