Iconic photos through time

The rescue of baby Jessica

d3b1e36bb7bea0623d6a2242efc2b074.jpg

To me this photo of Oswald has always symbolised the strange entanglements of facts that render the event incomprehensible and led to so many conspiracy theories.

132696-004-1B6A5A8A.jpg

How exactly do you upload an attachment ( picture file) from your own computer?

I can get it into the Manage Attachment box, but how do I get it into the Post Reply screen here?

Thank you.

To me this photo of Oswald has always symbolised the strange entanglements of facts that render the event incomprehensible and led to so many conspiracy theories.

132696-004-1B6A5A8A.jpg

I've not read any actual books on the assassination and events surrounding it - just Stephen King's book 11/22/1963.

How exactly do you upload an attachment ( picture file) from your own computer?

I can get it into the Manage Attachment box, but how do I get it into the Post Reply screen here?

Thank you.

Okay, after you choose the file, and you click upload, then close that window. Below the posting screen you should see your file name next to manage attachments. You won't actually see the picture until you've posted the post.

Love this!

8398e1a50a6258acb65004a8b1a664dc.jpg

Someone asked me when I fell for Spencer. I can’t remember. It was right away. We started our first picture together and I knew right away that I found him irresistible. Just exactly that, irresistible… We just passed twenty-seven years together in what was to me absolute bliss. Katharine Hepburn | ME: Stories of my Life

Forum List

Back