ICU Nurse: People Who Died of COVID “Should Be Considered Murdered” by Withholding Safe, Non-Vax Remedies

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Not only the medicine denial but also being led to believe the vaccines kept them safe and it’s “the pandemic of the unvaccinated” bullshit.
I have a friend who just died after contracting the disease at Thanksgiving. She was obese and had asthma. But she and all those she knew are democrats who were being told their three doses kept them safe.
China and democrats and their media are guilty of murder.

I'm always amused at these types of people.... Not only the dolt making the statement but the idiots who amplify such bullshit.

A Only the most disgusting among us (yes conservatives) posit that the doctor is calculating...."I could give lifesaving medicine but the political considerations of this patient dying are far more important." You want proof? There are about 20-30,000 injury/wrongful death lawyers (aka ambulance chasers) who make their living suing hospitals, corporations, etc... into giving "walk away money". To the best of my knowledge, not one has taken the case of any family who wanted to sue "big pharma" or Humana, Kaiser, Anthem Health, etc... Why do you think that is?

What surprised me is the applause she got at the end.

The problem with her ranting is that nobody is being denied anything. Both Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being used in the US. Doctors are free to use both and more. They choose what they think will work the best.

Should also point out, that she no longer even works in the hospital environment so not sure where she is getting her information.

This is her new gig....https://morganlefleur.com/

I'm always amused at these types of people.... Not only the dolt making the statement but the idiots who amplify such bullshit.

A Only the most disgusting among us (yes conservatives) posit that the doctor is calculating...."I could give lifesaving medicine but the political considerations of this patient dying are far more important." You want proof? There are about 20-30,000 injury/wrongful death lawyers (aka ambulance chasers) who make their living suing hospitals, corporations, etc... into giving "walk away money". To the best of my knowledge, not one has taken the case of any family who wanted to sue "big pharma" or Humana, Kaiser, Anthem Health, etc... Why do you think that is?
Cause with the vaccine they can't and if you get heart problems because of it. You can't sue either. Blows my mind that you loons hated pharmaceutical companies until you were told not too.

The problem with her ranting is that nobody is being denied anything. Both Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are being used in the US. Doctors are free to use both and more. They choose what they think will work the best.

Should also point out, that she no longer even works in the hospital environment so not sure where she is getting her information.

Doctors are not free to prescribe it. Many hospital systems that they work for will not allow it.

You have no idea what you are talking about. The FDA is dragging it's feet in the clinical trials for Ivermectin and Covid 19 use. Even if you find a doctor who will prescribe human use ivermectin (NOT horse de-wormer) the pharmacies are refusing to fill the prescriptions.

That's what I've been saying for over year. The smear campaign and witholding of potentially LIFE SAVING TREATMENTS from Covid patients may be the worst thing our government and Big Pharma has ever perpetrated on the people of this country.
This is an ongoing example of the effects and human costs of "neo-tribalism". The 4+ years that the media dropped all pretense of fairness to spread lies and misinformation about an outsider who crashed their little scam in DC, signaled the beginning of the end for this country, IMO.
We now live, by THEIR choice, in a post-truth, post-factual world. People have such a glut of information that they now pick and choose, cafeteria-style which sources they'll believe and rarely will they change course. It's a deadly form of "team sports".

The media corporations have created this plague of unnecessary death and I pray that if we eventually fall into violent internal conflict, THEY do NOT ESCAPE the consequences of their evil acts.

posit that the doctor is calculating...."I could give lifesaving medicine but the political considerations of this patient dying are far more important."
The "considerations" most of these physicians are prioritizing is the potential of losing their livelihood after years of education and hard work. At this point, only fools fail to recognize the very real agenda playing out. FWIW, I don't CARE what others choose. I fully respect their right to choose. But when health providers are being sacked and having their integrity and career viability damaged for political reasons, it's time to draw some lines and decide just how far you're willing to allow this illegal government overreach to go.

The "considerations" most of these physicians are prioritizing is the potential of losing their livelihood after years of education and hard work. At this point, only fools fail to recognize the very real agenda playing out. FWIW, I don't CARE what others choose. I fully respect their right to choose. But when health providers are being sacked and having their integrity and career viability damaged for political reasons, it's time to draw some lines and decide just how far you're willing to allow this illegal government overreach to go.
Vaccines work.

This is why medical professionals are urging people to take vaccines. The agenda is good patient care and preventative medicine. Only a fool thinks otherwise.

This is an ongoing example of the effects and human costs of "neo-tribalism". The 4+ years that the media dropped all pretense of fairness to spread lies and misinformation about an outsider who crashed their little scam in DC, signaled the beginning of the end for this country, IMO.
We now live, by THEIR choice, in a post-truth, post-factual world. People have such a glut of information that they now pick and choose, cafeteria-style which sources they'll believe and rarely will they change course. It's a deadly form of "team sports".

The media corporations have created this plague of unnecessary death and I pray that if we eventually fall into violent internal conflict, THEY do NOT ESCAPE the consequences of their evil acts.
I read somewhere that we no longer have a Republic or a Democracy. We have a Corporatocracy made up of Big Pharma Big Tech, Social media giants and Defense Contractors pulling the strings on our government. I guess you could add BLM in there too.

Forum List

Back