I'd Rather be Russian than a Democrat

Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there
Russia is not 100% white lol...good lord...I wish it was believe me but its not. Eastern Europe is whiter...Hungary,Poland etc.
What? Do they have a black or Muslim problem?
LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.
Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.
Go to google type in russians then please find a non white
There are several groups of Turkic, Arab, and Mongolian people in Russia they are not considered Caucasian.

Russia is not 100% white lol...good lord...I wish it was believe me but its not. Eastern Europe is whiter...Hungary,Poland etc.
LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.
Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.
There are several groups of Turkic, Arab, and Mongolian people in Russia they are not considered Caucasian.
They certainly aren't colored people.

The one "problem" Russia has is Muslims.

Trump rally T-shirts read, 'I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat'

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!

So would I and the Obama , Clinton stupid fks are making sure that everything they've done to the American ppl is blamed on Russia...

THEY DO NO TLIKE RUSSIA BECAUSE THEY ARE TO MUCH LIKE AMERICA NOW...........

They certainly aren't colored people.

The one "problem" Russia has is Muslims.

Would you if they tried teaching your boy to be a girl and wear dresses.......
Wouldn't you if you did want Muslim religion shoved down your throat and you fkd ver the population to appease a bunch of fkn Nuslims who weren't even born there.

That is why your CLINTONS and OBAMAS work hard on making their patheti sheep blame Russia for their BS. FACT and proven.

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!
I'm proud to be Russian and hate Democrats. To be a Democrat = to be a low IQ individual or a potential patient of a local mental hospital. Or both.

That little bell went off next to your bedside - Amiright Putin troll? :)

Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there

Russia has become an object of profound affection for some pro-white Americans

You are sucn an idoctirnated stupid fk. Do you think if we read you LYING SOURCES OF BS, we believe it. THEY LIE DUMB ASS wake up ....... they want their idiots to stay dumbed down WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!

So move to Moscow Sergei ... we'll all pitch in on a one way ticket :)
I would certainly contribute.

They would all find immediate employment writing fake news for the Internet Research Agency. :D

hqdefault.jpg

Because REAL Russians like British,French,German etc etc ARE White...any nonwhite in Europe/Russia is an invader and doesn't belong.
Why did you laugh at my previous comment? You love trump you’d let him rig elections like Russians let putin
Putin doesn't rig elections,IF he did why did he step down as the Russian Constitution requires and let Medved run Russia and then LEGALLY Putin ran again....If he is so get at rigging things he can just get the Russian Legislature to change the constitution...he doesn't.

"Putin doesn't rig elections" -
That's the funniest damn thing I've read here in quite some time.
Well, next to your OP ;-)

They should say "I'd Rather Be An American Than A Democrat".
Damn that's good! I am thinking of opening a little business selling Trump gear and those 2 shirts are sure to be HOT items! I might go get a few printed when my excess funds from college come in this week and see what people think when I wear one out and about.

Had you sported a tee shirt or bumper sticker such as that even 6 years ago ..
Republicans in your home town would have beaten you to a pulp.
My how times have changed.

Last edited:

You are sucn an idoctirnated stupid fk. Do you think if we read you LYING SOURCES OF BS, we believe it. THEY LIE DUMB ASS wake up ....... they want their idiots to stay dumbed down WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!!

YouTube, Apple and Facebook Ban Infowars, Which Decries 'Mega Purge'

latest

Damn that's good! I am thinking of opening a little business selling Trump gear and those 2 shirts are sure to be HOT items! I might go get a few printed when my excess funds from college come in this week and see what people think when I wear one out and about.

Republicans in your home town would have killed you.

Why?

Why?

Because until Trump came along, conservatives HATED Putin and Russia.

DERP

Why?

Because until Trump came along, conservatives HATED Putin and Russia.

DERP

Oh.

Well the last t-shirt mentioned was the "I'd Rather Be An American Than A Democrat" t-shirt. I thought you were referring to that.

Forum List

Back