I'd Rather be Russian than a Democrat

Trump rally T-shirts read, 'I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat'

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!
I'm proud to be Russian and hate Democrats. To be a Democrat = to be a low IQ individual or a potential patient of a local mental hospital. Or both.
Sorry but Trump carrired the uneducated white vote. Like yours.

You gotta respect the Trump crowd's ability to piss off the left.

Some people don't like bigots & racists. They don't like a President that lies all the time & the people are are so stupid they believe them.

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!

I think it’s a perfect representation of what the modern conservative is. Party before country is republican orthodoxy.

Of course they would side with the country that attacked us over their own nation. Trump’s campaign colluded with the Russians leading up to the election, after all

Why? What does that gain them? Political support? From who? What is the virtue of "pissing off the left"?

Entertainment. It seems to goad them into further stupidity.
Yep! A satisfying feel good. But nobody is on top forever. And when the pendulum swings, the offended will not forget. So keep in mind that what you give now is what you get later.

Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there

Yeah sure.

Some people don't like bigots & racists. They don't like a President that lies all the time & the people are are so stupid they believe them.

The U.S.A Founding Fathers believed in a White nation, their Naturalization Act of 1790 clearly outlined that only free Whites of good character were to become U.S citizens.

Why do you hate the Founding Fathers so much?

Russians love their county, you can't say the same about democrats
Russians love their country and Soros is not able to preach "to like their country" i.e. how to harm her. In fact, Soros' NGOs have been kicked out off Russia long time ago, that's another reason why Soros is mad at Putin and keeps stirring sh*t around Putin and Russia using his puppets in US Congress, Intel and abroad.

upload_2018-8-7_14-8-24.png

Last edited:
Enough with calling Democrats un-American and the like. It was the Republican Party that allowed the white supremacists and the moronic religious hucksters to take over. Since we don't have a third viable party, the only thing to do to stop this trash is to donate to, and vote for, the Democratic Party. The Republicans chose to do what they did. They didn't have to. I never joined the Democratic Party until this happened. I always was an independent. The Republicans chose to pollute themselves. It's not the fault of any Democrats, who also are respectable Americans.

You Putin fans can move to Russia, you know. He might like you.

No one has any right to claim the American identity for a political party. It belongs to all of us, so get your noses out of the air.

Russia, the last true 100% white country. You republicans wish we were more like russia. Don’t worry. You’re getting there

Yeah sure.

There white dude! If you got rid of all the blacks in America, we would have all those different religions and nationalities too but guess what? We'd be a very white society.

Russia does have a Muslim problem I'll give you that. No one wants Muslims coming to their country amirite?

Russians love their country and Soros is not able to preach "to like their country" i.e. how to harm her. In fact, Soros' NGOs have been kicked out off Russia long time ago, that's another reason why Soros is mad at Putin and keeps stirring sh*t around Putin and Russia using his puppets in US Congress, Intel and abroad.

View attachment 209030
You guys treat Soros like the boogieman. Too bad he doesn't have nearly the influence on the Democratic party that the rich in your party have over the GOP.

I mean you have a guy worse than Soros in the White House.

How come you spend so much time on Soros but no time on

Paul Manafort trial Day 5: Rick Gates testifies he committed bank, tax fraud at Manafort’s direction

Why? What does that gain them? Political support? From who? What is the virtue of "pissing off the left"?

Entertainment. It seems to goad them into further stupidity.
Yep! A satisfying feel good. But nobody is on top forever. And when the pendulum swings, the offended will not forget. So keep in mind that what you give now is what you get later.

I am not a sensitive person, and the nonsense the Democrats fling then is the same as the nonsense they fling now.

Considering current circumstances, the Democrats shouldn't be too sure the pendulum will be permitted to swing their way again. After all, they are now completely out of the closet. :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 209030
You guys treat Soros like the boogieman. Too bad he doesn't have nearly the influence on the Democratic party that the rich in your party have over the GOP.

Paul Manafort trial Day 5: Rick Gates testifies he committed bank, tax fraud at Manafort’s direction

The Koch brothers (whose father was a founding John Bircher), the Mellons/Scaifies, and a whole shitload of lesser-known billionaires from Texas. Everyone seems to forget about them.

View attachment 209030

We treat Soros the way we should treat anyone who has been destroying the existing world and brainwashing as many people as he can. And you are just another bright evidence of his success.

Victor Orban, the president of Hunfary:” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries) It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

Last edited:

I'm not surprised.

Conservatives have never loved America, our constitution, freedoms and liberty.

You may as well just move to russia since you hate all that is American.

View attachment 209030

We treat Soros the way we should treat anyone who has been destroying the existing world and brainwashing as as many people as he can. And you are just another bright evidence of his success.

Victor Orban, the president of Hunfary:” In recent years Soros’ NGOs encompassed all determinant levels of decision making process. They act like activists of Agitation & Propaganda Department of the late Communist party. Soros’ soldiers want to determine for us what we should do. For so long the things were so simple: a human being was a man or a woman. A mother, a father, Hungarian, German or Russian, Christian or Muslim. Now they want to drag us into a world where these natural and clear concepts are definitely missing. That world has no sure boundaries) It’s not clear who’s a man or a woman, what a family is, what it means to be Hungarian and Christian. They qualify families as unnecessary, nations as outdated."

What is your ideology supposed to accomplish? I'm not sure that these things are as important as you say. And you can't both have nationalism here at home and the simultaneous attempt by the right wingers to destroy the concept of being an American.

This is absolutely what makes civil wars. Democrats should be dumped into the sea with their feet tied to cement blocks. We cannot both occupy this land. It might take, it will and should take a battle of survival.

I'm not surprised.

Conservatives have never loved America, our constitution, freedoms and liberty.

You may as well just move to russia since you hate all that is American.

Conservatives have never loved America, our constitution, freedoms and liberty

It's not conservatives but liberals who DO NOT respect the US constitution, and only love freedom of speech and liberty when it's their freedom of speech, not somebody's who has different point of view.

upload_2018-8-7_16-14-43.png

upload_2018-8-7_16-15-24.png

upload_2018-8-7_16-15-54.png

Forum List

Back