I'd Rather be Russian than a Democrat

Trump rally T-shirts read, 'I'd rather be Russian than a Democrat'

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!

If Americans Left on that side were smart, they'd be a Rushin' away from the Democratic party.
Because we want corporations to learn how to rig elections like trumps hero putin?

Negative, Ghost-rider. Because your ship is ah sinking . . . and her decks ah burning. Hot foot it off port bow already.
Pendulums

Russia is not 100% white lol...good lord...I wish it was believe me but its not. Eastern Europe is whiter...Hungary,Poland etc.
What? Do they have a black or Muslim problem?
LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.
Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.
Go to google type in russians then please find a non white
Because REAL Russians like British,French,German etc etc ARE White...any nonwhite in Europe/Russia is an invader and doesn't belong.
Why did you laugh at my previous comment? You love trump you’d let him rig elections like Russians let putin

LMAO! I am buying a few of those shirts...and yep already found website that is selling them! I bought some bumper stickers other day from a man and his daughter selling Trump gear in town might get myself into that business and sell these as well!

If Americans Left on that side were smart, they'd be a Rushin' away from the Democratic party.
Because we want corporations to learn how to rig elections like trumps hero putin?

Negative, Ghost-rider. Because your ship is ah sinking . . . and her decks ah burning. Hot foot it off port bow already.
Pendulums

That clock stopped ticking and started whining on 20 January 2017.

LOT of Muslims in Russia. Not sure what else...I think we have some Russians on the forum ask them.
Lots of different nationalities (over 160) speaking their own languages and all main confessions (Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists). The vast majority of Russians are white Orthodox Christians.
Because REAL Russians like British,French,German etc etc ARE White...any nonwhite in Europe/Russia is an invader and doesn't belong.
Why did you laugh at my previous comment? You love trump you’d let him rig elections like Russians let putin
Putin doesn't rig elections,IF he did why did he step down as the Russian Constitution requires and let Medved run Russia and then LEGALLY Putin ran again....If he is so get at rigging things he can just get the Russian Legislature to change the constitution...he doesn't.

Heck, odium, I thought you already are Russian. Hope you don't get tariff-ed on those made-in-China Trump gear. Rotsa ruck!

We know you wanted Soros+Hillary to rig elections, SillyBobo. You have been ok with millions of illegals rigging your election every other year for years. Well, Trump has NOT rigged the elections. American people have risen against Deep State puppets, voted for him and he won.

Last edited:

They should say "I'd Rather Be An American Than A Democrat".
Damn that's good! I am thinking of opening a little business selling Trump gear and those 2 shirts are sure to be HOT items! I might go get a few printed when my excess funds from college come in this week and see what people think when I wear one out and about.

You gotta respect the Trump crowd's ability to piss off the left.
Why? What does that gain them? Political support? From who? What is the virtue of "pissing off the left"?
They are mad already but it pisses them off more and makes them MORE unhinged...its great to watch...leads them to wonderful things like their plan to raise taxes if they win in midterms and impeach trump LOL....they lose their minds come up with stupid plans like that and hurt themselves in the long run which helps America and Americans in the long run!

Why? What does that gain them? Political support? From who? What is the virtue of "pissing off the left"?
They are mad already but it pisses them off more and makes them MORE unhinged...its great to watch...leads them to wonderful things like their plan to raise taxes if they win in midterms and impeach trump LOL....they lose their minds come up with stupid plans like that and hurt themselves in the long run which helps America and Americans in the long run!
Do you take personal glee in pushing other people down? Does it thrill you to make someone else miserable? Do you ever feel ashamed at making someone else mad?

When we were kids on the playground, did we have a special name for so,some like that?

Do you take personal glee in pushing other people down? Does it thrill you to make someone else miserable? Do you ever feel ashamed at making someone else mad?

When we were kids on the playground, did we have a special name for so,some like that?
I wouldn't know I am not a leftist/liberal. They do all that not me. I just return the favor as EVERY American should do when the left attacks America and Americans.

Pissing libtards off is one of my favorite hobbies…..

I am way too smart to try and sway them with

FACTS or COMMON SENSE….

That would be a huge waste of time….

I like Sticking the Truth up their ignorant asses

so hard their pussy hats fall off..

It’s very therapeutic, I really enjoy it…

Ain’t life Great?

Forum List

Back