I'd riot too

Of course you would. AS if there hasn't been other COLOR peeps that has been killed in ALL these years. How funny that just under Obama this became A HUGE huge huge problem eh?

do you see whites, Asians, Hispanics etc out there RIOTING over something like this?

NO

and another thing, these are STATE matters and the NATIONAL medias are driving a lot of this: on you the innocent people in this country. Until you get fed up with it, it will continue

In my opinion if they are so unhappy they should find another country. Try Iran, North Korea, China

Last edited:
'd riot just to piss off the racist teapers.

At least 10 teapers died tonight of a heart attack somewhere in America. The stress of the riots in Baltimore got to them.

God bless the riots. They are entertaining me and wiping out the teaper filth.

Only thing ravi riots over is cheap ugly hats

Of course you would. AS if there hasn't been other COLOR peeps that has been killed in ALL these years. How funny that just under Obama this became A HUGE huge huge problem eh?

do you see whites, Asians, Hispanics etc out there RIOTING over something like this?

NO

and another thing, these are STATE matters and the NATIONAL medias are driving a lot of this: on you the innocent people in this country. Until you get fed up with it, it will continue

In my opinion if they are so unhappy they should find another country. Try Iran, North Korea, China
Didn't live in the 60s, did you? And Rodney King?

If cops were killing my peeps for spurious reasons.
Let me guess, this only applies when a police officer does it? Black thugs kill far more of "your people" than cops ever will. So are you going to riot over that, or are you just a lying hypocrite?

NO

How odd you say that...when we also get complaints that the federal government isn't doing enough about this and it's not being covered enough.

Good, good...... The hypocrisy is strong in this thread........

MV5BMTU0MzM0MTcyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI1NzI4NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Let me guess, this only applies when a police officer does it? Black thugs kill far more of "your people" than cops ever will. So are you going to riot over that, or are you just a lying hypocrite?
My people have been harmed more by cops than black people. Now what?

Sadly the rioters and the looters don't care a lick for Freddie Gray or honoring his memory.

They're in it to wreak havoc and thieve. This is just history repeating itself. "68 all over again. Different decade same old assholes.

Even the Mayor of Baltimore has come out swinging now and calling them "thugs" and issuing curfew orders.

My people have been harmed more by cops than black people. Now what?
your people? white chicks who shop?

There is certainly little done about violent dissent these days. Just look at the Cliven Bundy dipshits...

Forum List

Back