I'd riot too

Sadly the rioters and the looters don't care a lick for Freddie Gray or honoring his memory.

They're in it to wreak havoc and thieve. This is just history repeating itself. "68 all over again. Different decade same old assholes.

Even the Mayor of Baltimore has come out swinging now and calling them "thugs" and issuing curfew orders.

Yes you are right. the family asked for Privacy and no protesting. But they couldn't even Respect that. So you know they don't care about anything. they supposedly want people to hear them, but as it now people are just fed up with it and their nonsense

If cops were killing my peeps for spurious reasons.

Bed wetter, you'd riot if Burger King ran out of onions and you "thought" (and I doubt you have the capacity to think) there would be an outcome that gives you money.

Of course you would. AS if there hasn't been other COLOR peeps that has been killed in ALL these years. How funny that just under Obama this became A HUGE huge huge problem eh?

do you see whites, Asians, Hispanics etc out there RIOTING over something like this?

NO

and another thing, these are STATE matters and the NATIONAL medias are driving a lot of this: on you the innocent people in this country. Until you get fed up with it, it will continue

In my opinion if they are so unhappy they should find another country. Try Iran, North Korea, China
Didn't live in the 60s, did you? And Rodney King?
Thugs being thugs then to.

If cops were killing my peeps for spurious reasons.
Let me guess, this only applies when a police officer does it? Black thugs kill far more of "your people" than cops ever will. So are you going to riot over that, or are you just a lying hypocrite?
My people have been harmed more by cops than black people. Now what?
You're lying again. It doesn't matter who your people are, more of them have been killed by black civilians than cops. If you have to lie in order to defend your position, then your position is moronic.

Of course you would...You don't want to stop the crime that causes so many blacks to meet up with cops. You just blame the cops for doing their jobs and sometimes making mistakes.

You would make it worse as you don't give a damn about improving anything. In fact, all this rioting, looting and destruction makes things far worse for the black community.

I want to put this in perspective.
YO you rioting brothers!!!!! Please come to my neighborhood and try the shit you're trying in the hood.
The pathetic attempt you've shown so far has been incredibly weak,I mean really,who gives a rats ass if you tear down your own shit?

What's the goal? For the cop to be disarmed against a armed thug?

For cops to be removed and allow the thugs to destroy the entire economy of all of our cities.

I wouldn't be for the improvement of this country if I agreed with you idiots. Infrastructure, science, r&d, education and law enforcement!!!!! Not idiocy!

Of course you would. AS if there hasn't been other COLOR peeps that has been killed in ALL these years. How funny that just under Obama this became A HUGE huge huge problem eh?

do you see whites, Asians, Hispanics etc out there RIOTING over something like this?

NO

and another thing, these are STATE matters and the NATIONAL medias are driving a lot of this: on you the innocent people in this country. Until you get fed up with it, it will continue

In my opinion if they are so unhappy they should find another country. Try Iran, North Korea, China
There was riots before Oblama, and there will be riots as long as death comes soliciting..

YO you rioting brothers!!!!! Please come to my neighborhood and try the shit you're trying in the hood.
The pathetic attempt you've shown so far has been incredibly weak,I mean really,who gives a rats ass if you tear down your own shit?
What's your address?

Of course, in the current system, the cops are your neighbors. You know them personally.

Maybe we could replace this with a system of federal storm troopers. That would solve all the problems.

What's your address?

Come on out to Katy Texas and see what happens.

What's your address?

Are they gheys still meeting at G. Bush park? My grandparents had a farm by Katy, Ok....

What's your address?

I think moonglow is lonely....you are reading this wrong...

Forum List

Back