I'd riot too

Watched CNN Friday. Police Chief rattled off a litany of improvements......... and still nobody knows what happened to Freddie.......

The smell of burned rubber wafted in the air in one neighborhood where youths were looting a liquor store. Police stood still nearby as people drank looted alcohol. Glass and trash littered the streets, and small fires were scattered about. One person from a church tried to shout something from a megaphone as two cars burned.

"Too many people have spent generations building up this city for it to be destroyed by thugs, who in a very senseless way, are trying to tear down what so many have fought for, tearing down businesses, tearing down and destroying property, things that we know will impact our community for years," said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, a lifelong resident of the city.

The riot broke out just as high school let out, and at a key city bus depot for student commuters around Mondawmin Mall, a shopping area northwest of downtown Baltimore. It shifted about a mile away later to the heart of an older shopping district and near where Gray first encountered police. Both commercial areas are in African-American neighborhoods.

Later in the day, people began looting clothing and other items from stores at the mall, which became unprotected as police moved away from the area. About three dozen officers returned, trying to arrest looters but driving many away by firing pellet guns and rubber bullets.

Downtown Baltimore, the Inner Harbor tourist attractions and the city's baseball and football stadiums are nearly 4 miles away. While the violence had not yet reached City Hall and the Camden Yards area, the Orioles canceled Monday's game for safety precautions.

Police said in a news release sent while the funeral was underway that the department had received a "credible threat" that three notoriously violent gangs are now working together to "take out" law enforcement officers.

Baltimore riots erupt State of emergency curfew declared NOLA.com

Last edited:
Governor Larry Hogan said he declared a state of emergency at the request of Baltimore officials.

“I have not made this decision lightly. The National Guard represents the last resort.”

He said protesters have the right to express their opinions. But Baltimore residents “deserve peace and safety in their community.”

Hogan said he declared a state of emergency within seconds of being asked to do so by Baltimore officials. He said state officials were ready for the request.

A National Guard official said martial law had not been declared. She said up to 5,000 National Guard members were available to be called up.

Hogan said outside agitors and “roving gangs” were to blame for Monday’s violence.

“The is lawless gangs of thugs roaming the streets ... we’re not going to tolerate that.”

Updates from Baltimore riots - Nation - The Boston Globe

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is condemning the rioting in Baltimore that followed the funeral of Freddie Gray, who died from a spinal injury he suffered while in police custody.

In a statement Monday, her first day on the job, Lynch said those who have destroyed property have done a disservice to Gray’s family.

She said she would send Justice Department officials to the city in coming days, including Vanita Gupta, the agency’s top civil rights lawyer.

Rioters set police cars ablaze, leading the Maryland governor to declare a state of emergency and call in the National Guard.

Updates from Baltimore riots - Nation - The Boston Globe

'd riot just to piss off the racist teapers.

At least 10 teapers died tonight of a heart attack somewhere in America. The stress of the riots in Baltimore got to them.

God bless the riots. They are entertaining me and wiping out the teaper filth.

Heart attacks? More like joy. The world is seeing what Democrats embrace now...up close and ugly.

I am glad to hear that Loretta lynch cares about the stability of our country. It really is a disserve to Freddie for these people to be doing this.

Shes better than Holder.

Holder is crying because he wishes he could've had the chance to make this worse

If cops were killing my peeps for spurious reasons.

It's my party, and I'll riot if I want to
Riot if I want to, riot if I want to
You would riot too if your peeps were stupid like you

Nobody knows where my Tyrone has gone
Lakeesha left the same time
Why was she holding his dong
When he's supposed to be mine?

Play all my Beats by Dre, keep rioting all night
But leave me alone for a while
'Til Tyrone's rioting with me
I've got no reason to smile

Oh, Lakeesha and Tyrone just walked through that door
Like a ho queen with her pimp king
Oh what a birthday surprise
Lakeesha's wearin' his ring

Ohhhh it's my party, and I'll riot if I want to

Ohh, yeah, it's my party, and I'll riot if I want to
Riot if I want to...........
its Lakeesha's turn to cry ,turn to cry
I is gonna cut that fat ho bitch !
---

'd riot just to piss off the racist teapers.

At least 10 teapers died tonight of a heart attack somewhere in America. The stress of the riots in Baltimore got to them.

God bless the riots. They are entertaining me and wiping out the teaper filth.

Heart attacks? More like joy. The world is seeing what Democrats embrace now...up close and ugly.
I am not a liberal...but do embrace ...dream of...hope for the day when teapers are eliminated. When they start their race war...I will sign up to fight against them....fight as an individual if need be.

Neanderthal thugs getting board support from leftist scum....

Shocking eh ?

Dems have run Baltimore since 1967, dey be keepin da savages oppressed !

I want to put this in perspective.
YO you rioting brothers!!!!! Please come to my neighborhood and try the shit you're trying in the hood.
The pathetic attempt you've shown so far has been incredibly weak,I mean really,who gives a rats ass if you tear down your own shit?
What's your address?

Come on out to Katy Texas and see what happens.
Are they gheys still meeting at G. Bush park? My grandparents had a farm by Katy, Ok....

Never experienced teh homos there. I have come around the fruitloop in memorial park and ran over some dick suckers.
The tire marks on his lips must have bothered him for days.

YO you rioting brothers!!!!! Please come to my neighborhood and try the shit you're trying in the hood.
The pathetic attempt you've shown so far has been incredibly weak,I mean really,who gives a rats ass if you tear down your own shit?
What's your address?

Are they gheys still meeting at G. Bush park? My grandparents had a farm by Katy, Ok....

Never experienced teh homos there. I have come around the fruitloop in memorial park and ran over some dick suckers.
The tire marks on his lips must have bothered him for days.
They had to put up cameras in the parks around NW Ark...

What's your address?

I think moonglow is lonely....you are reading this wrong...

Moon glow will have to expand his search....

said Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake, a lifelong resident of the city.
She's a babe!

1406246520000-Stephanie-Rawlings-Blake.jpeg

What's your address?

I have sworn never to go back to Texass again....Might run into an ex...

What's your address?

I have sworn never to go back to Texass again....Might run into an ex...

Let me guess...they all live in Austin.

Forum List

Back