I'd riot too

He ran from the cops and could have injured himself.

Didn't he fall before they put him in the wagon?

Right. He fell.

And Brown charged Wilson.

And Eric Garner had a heart attack. It h ad nothing to do with a chockhold.

ANd that guy who got shot in the back totally took that cops taser. No, really> Oh, wait, we got film that says otherwise?

He ran got chased and fell before being arrested.

He was most likely hurt then. To say that he got beaten out of sight and that caused the injury is mere speculation

Dead serious here. At this very moment on the Huffington Post, the top headline is:

COP THROWS ROCK AT PROTESTER

All caps, in red, italicized.

I'm not kidding.

Police Throw Rocks Back At Protesters In Baltimore

The town is burning, and they find one cop who threw a rock BACK. Amazing.

But of course. They are suppose to just stand there and get beaten down, spit on, bottles, rocks, even Barricades thrown at them. How DARE they come back and PROTECT themselves

He ran from the cops and could have injured himself.

Didn't he fall before they put him in the wagon?

Right. He fell.

And Brown charged Wilson.

And Eric Garner had a heart attack. It h ad nothing to do with a chockhold.

ANd that guy who got shot in the back totally took that cops taser. No, really> Oh, wait, we got film that says otherwise?

Still sticking up for Michael Brown ? Lol !

What's your address?

Come on out to Katy Texas and see what happens.

I think moonglow is lonely....you are reading this wrong...

Moon glow will have to expand his search....
I have sworn never to go back to Texass again....Might run into an ex...

Let me guess...they all live in Austin.
Dallass to Amarillo....

Good, good...... The hypocrisy is strong in this thread........

MV5BMTU0MzM0MTcyM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjI1NzI4NA@@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg
How so?
The rule of law is preached to others until those advocating the rule of law to those others
decide the rule of law isn't for them.......... :eusa_whistle:
I'd take my punishment, though, unlike the vast majority of bad acting cops do.

So basically what you're saying is the rule of law is for others, not you unless championing it puts you on a more noble plain than your political opponents........ Got it........... :thup:

How so?
The rule of law is preached to others until those advocating the rule of law to those others

So basically what you're saying is the rule of law is for others, not you unless championing it puts you on a more noble plain than your political opponents........ Got it........... :thup:
No, I'm saying that the cops are getting away with bad behavior because they don't seemed to be governed by the rule of law. If I break the law I expect to take my punishment.

Not sure what this has to do with political opponents.

No, I'm saying that the cops are getting away with bad behavior because they don't seemed to be governed by the rule of law. If I break the law I expect to take my punishment.

this is not hypothetical la la land...

bad behavior of individual cops is inexcusable but it does not justify this violent behavior.

this is not hypothetical la la land...

bad behavior of individual cops is inexcusable but it does not justify this violent behavior.
What is the alternative? (that would work).

How so?

The holier than though preaching of the rule of law when the opposite side champions some action that is outside the rule of law. Seems adhering to the rule of law for some advocating it is a matter of convenience not conviction. My point has nothing to do with cops, perps or the actual rioters. It's not hard to figure out just open your eyes, many others got it, I'm surprised I'm having to explain it to ya.
Tie it to your threads' title........

The holier than though preaching of the rule of law when the opposite side champions some action that is outside the rule of law. Seems adhering to the rule of law for some advocating it is a matter of convenience not conviction. My point has nothing to do with cops, perps or the actual rioters. It's not hard to figure out just open your eyes, many others got it, I'm surprised I'm having to explain it to ya.
Tell it to the revolutionary fighters.

You're telling me that rioters (thieves bent on destruction and harm) are now revolutionary fighters??!! You're joking, right?

Wasn't Obama a community organizer? This is Obama's Katrina. As I said about Bush, I hope he at least watched it on TV. Fuck it. This whole country be burning soon.

You're telling me that rioters (thieves bent on destruction and harm) are now revolutionary fighters??!! You're joking, right?

Thats how they see it. They think its a revolution.

So...like our last Civil War...we should treat it that way. Put down this insurgency with overwhelming force.

Miss the tea party?

There is a crowd control vehicle mounted taser......wonder if Baltimore has one?.
Ya, that's the answer. Tazer a couple of them. Hell, taze the whole lot of them. keep tazing until they enjoy it. And when they start to enjoy that, well, I'm sure we can think of something else. ;)

Forum List

Back