Idaho GOP Senator Jim Risch Condemns Putin, pushes for passage of NYET Act, which would put sanctions on Russian oil & gas, which Biden refuses to do

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Praying for the Ukrainian people and for peace. Putin’s unprovoked attack is an assault on democracy and the values of a free society. We must hold Russia accountable for their senseless aggression toward the Ukrainian people.

Let's bring Putin to his knees. Let's bring the Russian economy to it's knees

Gotta wonder why leftists in the forum has yet to realize that Biden hasn't stop the sales of Russian Oil being triply increased imported to America in the last two years.

A lot of America money flowing to Putin is still going on.

LOL

Last edited:
Gotta wonder why leftists in the forum has yet to realize that Biden hasn't stop the sales of Russian Oil being triply increased imported to America in the last two years.

LOL

Triply huh?

Why would Biden do that? The free market is taking care of it. It's not like our government buys the oil for the refining market. He could limit it with sanctions, but if energy is going to be used as a weapon let Puti take the first shot.

It's just another example of how America has to be fair with Russia and play by at least some of the rules of the game.

like imagine a war like the Iraq one, with Saddam being agreeable to limiting rules??

A lot of America money flowing to Putin is still going on.

That's not supposed to be talked about!

Good play. Do what Joe is too squishy or cowardly to do.
He's already given a green light for Putin to make "minor incursions" into Ukraine.
How is that deterring him Joe?

Maybe a few of the less bright trolls can answer that.

Good play. Do what Joe is too squishy or cowardly to do.
He's already given a green light for Putin to make "minor incursions" into Ukraine.
How is that deterring him Joe?

Maybe a few of the less bright trolls can answer that.
Get with the program Arthur. If Russia/Putin isn't allowed a few concessions they won't agree to having a friendly war anymore.
And you know how that would cause the shit to hit the fan!

Isn't it bad enough that Russia has to allow Nato transport planes to deliver US advanced weaponry and not allowing Russia to shoot them down?

Jeez you guys, give Putin a little credit for being so agreeable!

It’s a hell of an idea. I hope it passes, is signed into law, and takes effect before the mid terms.

One of the most reprehensible regimes on the planet is that of Saudi Arabia. No moral outrage there.

Praying for the Ukrainian people and for peace. Putin’s unprovoked attack is an assault on democracy and the values of a free society. We must hold Russia accountable for their senseless aggression toward the Ukrainian people.

Joe Biden: Yah can’t have Russian Vodka, but You can have Russian Oil!

Hey Asterisk Joe, with you as an illegitimate president, I’d rather have The Vodka!

About 3 percent of our oil comes from Russia. The European members of NATO oppose this and Biden is just one vote.

Try NET imports instead:

LINK

Went up to a RECORD high before the war caused it to drop.

The federal government isn't or wasn't the one purchasing the crude oil. Several oil companies owned shared in some ventures in Russia. That's freedom. I think they have all dump their % now.

I see Republicans scrambling to claim that they were against Putin all along. :cool-45:

Get with the program Arthur. If Russia/Putin isn't allowed a few concessions they won't agree to having a friendly war anymore.
And you know how that would cause the shit to hit the fan!

Isn't it bad enough that Russia has to allow Nato transport planes to deliver US advanced weaponry and not allowing Russia to shoot them down?

Jeez you guys, give Putin a little credit for being so agreeable!
I'm getting word salad and i don't even have dressing!

Word salad is what we’re going to get when Republicans try to explain their flip-flops over Putin this week!
they liked him when he got along with Trump, they now hate him because he became an unhinged war criminal. that's my position too, and the position of the majority of the American public

they liked him when he got along with Trump, they now hate him because he became an unhinged war criminal. that's my position too, and the position of the majority of the American public
There was never any doubt that the GOP would run into some real problems over the Trump/Putiin romance.

Forum List

Back