Idaho Gubernatorial Candidate Ammon Bundy Vows to Help Cover Moving Costs of Liberals Leaving the State if He’s Elected

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
If I lived in Idaho, I'd vote for this guy. He's got the right idea.

And the liberals living in Idaho would volunteer to pay for his moving out of the state if he loses. Your point is

Many Liberals leave states such as California, New York, and Illinois to Red State destinations to escape the high taxes, crime, and failed social programs. The problem is they don’t leave their mindset behind and Red States run the risk of going down the same failed paths of those Democrat-run states and cities.

Many Liberals leave states such as California, New York, and Illinois to Red State destinations to escape the high taxes, crime, and failed social programs. The problem is they don’t leave their mindset behind and Red States run the risk of going down the same failed paths of those Democrat-run states and cities.
What? Lol. Red states have the worst education, highest murders per Capita, worst infastructure, highest opiate addiction and highest rates of obesity.

There is a price to pay for low taxes.

It's funny how the simple insignificant things are what right-wingers remain obsessed with...

Spending to provide better healthcare for people in Idaho bad....but public spending to help "libs" move just to own the libs? Awesome!

Like I said before, if right-wingers thought not breathing air would trigger the libs, they would suffocate themselves to death...

What? Lol. Red states have the worst education, highest murders per Capita, worst infastructure, highest opiate addiction and highest rates of obesity.

There is a price to pay for law taxes.
Have you checked test scores and graduation rates of public schools in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, LA? These are some of the highest taxpayer spend per student in the nation…. You would think there would be better results. High crime, murdered, drug addiction, and obesity - are you saying these aren’t prevalent in California, New York, and Illinois? Do tell. Where can we find that data?

Libtards vowing to leave Idaho if he wins are no different than the lying libtard drama-queens all over the US who always vow to leave the country if Conservatives / Republicans win the Presidency.

Unfortunately they never do and never will.

Have you checked test scores and graduation rates of public schools in Washington, DC, Baltimore, Philadelphia, Chicago, Detroit, LA? These are some of the highest taxpayer spend per student in the nation…. You would think there would be better results. High crime, murdered, drug addiction, and obesity - are you saying these aren’t prevalent in California, New York, and Illinois? Do tell. Where can we find that data?
Education is worst in red states...no one is claiming Mississippi is number one in education are we?

Maybe part of this can be explain by the disdain conservatives tend to put on education, especially publicly funded education.....

Let's say with the money a theoretical republican governor would spend on providing relocation assistance to liberals -- he or she can use that same money to improve education....I guarantee you that you right-wingers would be opposed to spending it on children....

because you folks are more animated by "doing something to people" instead of for people...even tho you will be helping out those liberals....but you are too dense to know it...

Libtards vowing to leave Idaho if he wins are no different than the lying libtard drama-queens all over the US who always vow to leave the country if Conservatives / Republicans win the Presidency.

Unfortunately they never do and never will.
Why hasn't Trump left yet?? Or do you not hold him to his word?

Funny, you expect more honesty from "liberals" than you do your own cult leader...but that is typical....that is what cultists do...

Why hasn't Trump left yet?? Or do you not hold him to his word?

Funny, you expect more honesty from "liberals" than you do your own cult leader...but that is typical....that is what cultists do...

'B...b....but Truuuuuuuuump!'
download.jpeg-2.jpg

TrumpLaugh.jpg

One, maybe two. So their relocation won't cost the state much.
How about spending money to help people move to Idaho? Would you support that?

I don't mean bad people like libs and darkies, but good people like white conservatives...would you give them money to move to idaho?

No, I am saying that red states have the highest murder rate per Capita, highest obesity, worst education, worst infastructure and most opiate addictions.

I would go on to say that blue states have the highest cost of living because of capitalism. It's where people want to live and when so many people want to live in blue states, that will drive up costs. Eventually of course there is a breaking point where so many people want to live their that prices become to high for lower income familie and they move. Such is capitalism but it works really well generally.

As for the links ..

Education.

Obesity

Infastructure

Highest murder per Capita

No, I am saying that red states have the highest murder rate per Capita, highest obesity, worst education, worst infastructure and most opiate addictions.

I would go on to say that blue states have the highest cost of living because of capitalism. It's where people want to live and when so many people want to live in blue states, that will drive up costs. Eventually of course there is a breaking point where so many people want to live their that prices become to high for lower income familie and they move. Such is capitalism but it works really well generally.

As for the links ..

Education.

Obesity

Infastructure

Highest murder per Capita

So people are leaving Democrat run states because of the high cost of capitalism?? Wow.

Education is worst in red states...no one is claiming Mississippi is number one in education are we?

Maybe part of this can be explain by the disdain conservatives tend to put on education, especially publicly funded education.....

Let's say with the money a theoretical republican governor would spend on providing relocation assistance to liberals -- he or she can use that same money to improve education....I guarantee you that you right-wingers would be opposed to spending it on children....

because you folks are more animated by "doing something to people" instead of for people...even tho you will be helping out those liberals....but you are too dense to know it...
Democrat run-states throw large piles of money in the name of education yet we still see inadequate resources, crumbling facilities, and low graduation rates and math and literacy scores. Perhaps if Democrats stopped using Education as a vehicle to pay their cronies and bureaucrats and the money actually found its way “for the people”, we’d see better results.

Forum List

Back