idaho school shooting

No fatalities. I guess this proves that easy access to guns keeps kids safe. Meanwhile here in sleepy Wales we wait for our first ever school shooting in history ever.

Of course we dont live in a violent innner city ghetto like Idaho Falls.
Wales demographics:

White: 95.6%

Idaho Falls demographics:

White: 88.1%

Tommy, are you saying non-whites are violent? That's racist.
I think we all have a capacity for violence. But our gun laws protect us from the excesses. Unlike Idaho Falls.
You sure about that?

Wales violent crime statistics

Annual crime rate in Wales region is 32.6, i.e. 32.6 crimes reported per annum per 1000 workday people.

IDAHO FALLS, ID CRIME ANALYTICS

The chance that a person will become a victim of a violent crime in Idaho Falls; such as armed robbery, aggravated assault, rape or murder; is 1 in 366. This equates to a rate of 3 per one thousand inhabitants.

The violent crime rate in Wales is 10 times greater than that in Idaho Falls.

Clean up your own house before you criticize anyone else.

No fatalities. I guess this proves that easy access to guns keeps kids safe. Meanwhile here in sleepy Wales we wait for our first ever school shooting in history ever.

This was expected after Facebook decided to keep Trump out. There will likely be more school shootings to come before the magats calm down again.
I'd love to hear the thinking process you used to reach this conclusion, but I doubt you used one.

Cymru hasn't been free for over 1000 years.

Is that the thing you Britons are known for? Losing and being subjects to Anglo-Saxons, Danes, Franks, and communists?

I'm embarrassed by my Welsh heritage!!
(bag over head)

Wales demographics:

I think we all have a capacity for violence. But our gun laws protect us from the excesses. Unlike Idaho Falls.
You sure about that?

Annual crime rate in Wales region is 32.6, i.e. 32.6 crimes reported per annum per 1000 workday people.

The chance that a person will become a victim of a violent crime in Idaho Falls; such as armed robbery, aggravated assault, rape or murder; is 1 in 366. This equates to a rate of 3 per one thousand inhabitants.

Define violent . Its a different definition in every country. More people get shot in Idaho than in Wales. Primarily because the state has a long history of damaged people living there and they all have guns.

Wales demographics:

You sure about that?

Define violent . Its a different definition in every country. More people get shot in Idaho than in Wales. Primarily because the state has a long history of damaged people living there and they all have guns.
Holy shit. You really do believe that people killed with guns are more dead than people killed with other weapons.

What a moron.

Forum List

Back