Idaho sheriff sends dire warning to 'idiotic' Biden officials: 'We are on the cusp of complete collapse'

Nice deflection.
No, actually it's not. Are you drunk?

Wannabe losers like wry here love to talk about seeing the elephant, when all they ever did was sit at a desk and shuffle paper around. He insults the sacrifice of those who died in the wars.

Isn't the sheriff like in law enforcement??

And um....bear with me, isn't he like responsible for arresting drug dealers and stuff??

Here is a solution...instead of coddling all of these drug addicts and junkies -- why don't we treat them like we treated folks who were addicted to crack....screw having compassion......just lock them all up and throw away the key...or does that not work when the addicts are your brother, aunt, sons?

Sounds good to me, I've got no use for druggies. Meanwhile, let's try to make an effort to slow down the drugs that are flowing in, instead of inviting it in!

I guess that neither the sheriff, nor most of the posters on here know that the majority of fentanyl is not coming from Mexico, but rather China, and India is now starting to become a major supplier.

CHINA
Currently, China remains the primary source of fentanyl and fentanyl-related substances trafficked through international mail and express consignment operations environment, as well as the main source for all fentanyl-related substances trafficked into the United States. Seizures of fentanyl sourced from China average less than one kilogram in weight, and often test above 90 percent concentration of pure fentanyl.

MEXICO
Mexican TCOs are producing increased quantities of fentanyl and illicit fentanyl-containing tablets, with some TCOs using increasingly sophisticated clandestine laboratories and processing methods (i.e., laboratory grade glassware, unregulated chemicals, and industrial size tablet presses). DEA, working in conjunction with Mexican officials, has seized and dismantled numerous fentanyl pill pressing operations and fentanyl synthesis laboratories in 2018 and 2019, highlighting the role TCOs play in supplying the US fentanyl market. Fentanyl is smuggled across the U.S.-Mexico border in low concentration, high-volume loads, kilogram seizures often contain less than a 10 percent concentration of fentanyl.

INDIA

In 2017, the DEA provided information to India’s Directorate of Revenue Intelligence, resulting in the takedown of an illicit fentanyl laboratory in Indore, India in 2018. DEA reporting indicates an Indian national associated with the Sinaloa Cartel initially supplied the organization with fentanyl precursor chemicals, NPP and ANPP, after which a Chinese national also affiliated with the Sinaloa Cartel would synthesize the fentanyl and traffic it from India to Mexico.

The fentanyl coming from China is at 90 percent purity, whereas the fentanyl coming from Mexico is only at 10. And, the Mexicans are getting most of their supplies from China and India, not making it themselves. Would help to know where stuff is coming from and how it's getting here before screaming about all the illegals and saying how they all are bringing dangerous drugs into the US. Is fentanyl a problem? Yes, but go after where it's actually coming from, rather than bitching about one problem that has little to do with the other.

Yes we know where it originates, but we also know that much of it gets smuggled in over our southern border.

Fentanyl seizures at border double over the past 12 months: report​

"Hey, let millions of Illegals flood in and don't bother to prosecute criminals. what could possibly go wrong?"

Yea, the Democrats are that stupid.

It seems like the only people in the US the goddamn Democrats want to prosecute are the Patriots that protested the Democrats stealing the 2020 election.

Yes we know where it originates, but we also know that much of it gets smuggled in over our southern border.

Fentanyl seizures at border double over the past 12 months: report​

How does it come over the southern border, exactly?

Surely that's a joke either in poor taste, or just worded poorly.

Doesn't matter what's in or not in Idaho, what matters is it's part of the United States of America. As much as I dislike California I still don't want to see it go to shit because it's still a part of America. Same goes for Idaho.
Where do you reside? It seems you are to embarrassed in tell us!

If you don't know just means you haven't been paying attention or just too stupid. Or you are just playing stupid which means you are stupid.

Eat shit Joe the pedophile.
"Eat shit Joe the Pedophile" is hateful and lacks any facts or probative evidence to make this horrible claim.

The far right, Republican voters are putting the 21st Century R. Party as The Whig Party that believed in a strong federal government; Trumpism that they support goes beyond a strong federal government as trump himself sought to be an autocrat. You should be thankful Joe Biden was elected, he might be old and have a stutter but he is an American Patriot - something you are not.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back