🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestinian child

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
An IDF medical team was called to assist on Sunday (January 27) in the case of a 13-year-old Palestinian dialysis patient whose condition had escalated to the point where his life was in danger.

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestin

t2030.gif

How many lives of Palestinian terrorists & their supporters has Israel saved in Israeli hospitals so they can get well to kill more Israeli's? Shame on Israel for treating Palestinians like they do with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can remain in Israel.

An IDF medical team was called to assist on Sunday (January 27) in the case of a 13-year-old Palestinian dialysis patient whose condition had escalated to the point where his life was in danger.

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestin

t2030.gif

Another good indication that a one state solution would work.

Which leads to the question, if it was the other way around, would they have done the same thing for our babies?

Which leads to the question, if it was the other way around, would they have done the same thing for our babies?

What makes you believe it would be any different?

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers" and for that we deserve to die?

When the case of Muhammad Abu Mustafa took place, his mother was cofused and thought it was awfully strange that in the Middle of the Israeli Palestinian conflict a Jew will donate so much money to save an Arab infant. Hamas saw it with bad eye that she chose by her own will to let the baby be treated by Israeli doctors.

So the conclusion that if it was the other way around, they would not have done the same for us, is not that easy to find.

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers" and for that we deserve to die?

When the case of Muhammad Abu Mustafa took place, his mother was cofused and thought it was awfully strange that in the Middle of the Israeli Palestinian conflict a Jew will donate so much money to save an Arab infant. Hamas saw it with bad eye that she chose by her own will to let the baby be treated by Israeli doctors.

So the conclusion that if it was the other way around, they would not have done the same for us, is not that easy to find.

Well the occupation has created bad feelings, but...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-06egSi8A8]Hasan Askari - A Muslim saves a Jew - YouTube[/ame]

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers"...
You are "occupiers"! You've been that way for the last 45 years.

End the occupation and people will stop wishing you were dead.

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers"...
You are "occupiers"! You've been that way for the last 45 years.

End the occupation and people will stop wishing you were dead.

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

But we do it because that's the right thing to do. And it's a Tikkun Olam.

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

I really want to think they would have, though.

Jewish Israeli woman gives birth at Palestinian West Bank hospital
A Jewish Israeli woman gave birth at a Palestinian West Bank Hospital, the Palestinian Ma'an news agency reported on Wednesday, with the new mother expressing the hope that the child be awarded Palestinian citizenship.

The woman, a former Haifa resident who moved to the Arab Israeli town of Sakhnin after marrying an Arab Israeli man, went into labor while shopping in central Ramallah, and was ushered to a nearby public hospital.
The Naked Truth In A Confused World: ISRAEL: Jewish Israeli woman gives birth at Palestinian West Bank hospital

Well the occupation has created bad feelings, but...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-06egSi8A8]Hasan Askari - A Muslim saves a Jew - YouTube[/ame]

I am not agreeng with your view, but anyway, thanks for the video. The Muslim boy was very brave:redface:

sSig_noway.gif

What makes you say that?

Um, Lebanon, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt etc. Whenever the Muslims tip the 50% mark minority religious rights go out the door! Lebanon is the best example! Lebanon used to be a Christian majority country and now Muslim radicals rule it with an iron Islamic fist.

I say a one state solution would work only if the Israelis ship all the Palestinians to th Jordan!

t2030.gif

It would work like a sledge-hammer to your forehead! Just saying! :eek:

m0173.gif

You're mean!

Because of scumbag shitholes like you! Or maybe how the Iraqis, Egyptians, Sudanese etc are treating their Christians! Or the fact that Christians have nearly be ethnically cleased from all Muslim lands!

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem giving Israel credit (publically) whenever they do something good; you on the otherhand, do everything in your power to avoid commenting on the things they do bad.

In addition, I can provide evidence of the IDF shooting at fisherman and farmers, you can only "claim" they shoot "babies in their cribs". But your "claim" did prove my former statement correct. Even after seeing a video of an IDF gunboat shooting at Palestinian fishermen, your response would be one of the following:
  • change the subject
  • lack of outrage
  • no comment at all
The right thing to do, would be to publically condemn the Israeli government for actions such as that. But you won't.

"Kudos to the IDF for saving the Palestinian boy's life."

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

I really want to think they would have, though.
Well, here's your answer!

Even at a time when arabs wanted all of Palestine and were so mad at zionists for not respecting the rights of the indigenous arab population, that they spoke of "driving them into the sea", they still made the following offer to resolve the conflict, just before war broke out in 1948...
"We are fighting for an Arab Palestine. Whatever the outcome the Arabs will stick to their offer of equal citizenship for Jews in Arab Palestine and let them be as Jewish as they like. In areas where they predominate they will have complete autonomy."
- Azzam Pasha, General Secretary of the Arab League, May 20, 1948
And just what do zionists do when the situation is reversed and they control areas where the Palestinian's are the majority population? They construct over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints to restrict freedom of movement and quarantine large areas with economic blockades.

Even when they hated your guts, they still respected your right to practice your religion. When have you ever done that for them?

The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem giving Israel credit (publically)

:bsflag: You dishonest piece of shit! Who do you think your crappin? Even the antisemites on the board would say the kittenboy must be a skinhead, because he really hates those JJJJOOOOOOSSSS with a passion!

Forum List

Back