🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestinian child

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

But we do it because that's the right thing to do. And it's a Tikkun Olam.
The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem giving Israel credit (publically) whenever they do something good; you on the otherhand, do everything in your power to avoid commenting on the things they do bad.

In addition, I can provide evidence of the IDF shooting at fisherman and farmers, you can only "claim" they shoot "babies in their cribs". But your "claim" did prove my former statement correct. Even after seeing a video of an IDF gunboat shooting at Palestinian fishermen, your response would be one of the following:
  • change the subject
  • lack of outrage
  • no comment at all
The right thing to do, would be to publically condemn the Israeli government for actions such as that. But you won't.

"Kudos to the IDF for saving the Palestinian boy's life."

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

I really want to think they would have, though.
Well, here's your answer!

Even at a time when arabs wanted all of Palestine and were so mad at zionists for not respecting the rights of the indigenous arab population, that they spoke of "driving them into the sea", they still made the following offer to resolve the conflict, just before war broke out in 1948...
"We are fighting for an Arab Palestine. Whatever the outcome the Arabs will stick to their offer of equal citizenship for Jews in Arab Palestine and let them be as Jewish as they like. In areas where they predominate they will have complete autonomy."
- Azzam Pasha, General Secretary of the Arab League, May 20, 1948
And just what do zionists do when the situation is reversed and they control areas where the Palestinian's are the majority population? They construct over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints to restrict freedom of movement and quarantine large areas with economic blockades.

Even when they hated your guts, they still respected your right to practice your religion. When have you ever done that for them?

Aren't you the douchebag who keeps saying that you hope someone barbeques our country??

How many lives of Palestinian terrorists & their supporters has Israel saved in Israeli hospitals so they can get well to kill more Israeli's? Shame on Israel for treating Palestinians like they do with peace offerings, a security fence & land concessions so Palestinians can remain in Israel.

An IDF medical team was called to assist on Sunday (January 27) in the case of a 13-year-old Palestinian dialysis patient whose condition had escalated to the point where his life was in danger.

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestin

t2030.gif

Another good indication that a one state solution would work.

Translation ;"Right of Return", Jews becoming a minority within their own State . That will Never Happen :cuckoo:

Which leads to the question, if it was the other way around, would they have done the same thing for our babies?

What makes you believe it would be any different?

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers" and for that we deserve to die?

When the case of Muhammad Abu Mustafa took place, his mother was cofused and thought it was awfully strange that in the Middle of the Israeli Palestinian conflict a Jew will donate so much money to save an Arab infant. Hamas saw it with bad eye that she chose by her own will to let the baby be treated by Israeli doctors.

So the conclusion that if it was the other way around, they would not have done the same for us, is not that easy to find.
Can any sane person under the age of70 honestly believe that any Arab would spend hours using their medical expertise or anything else to save the life of a Jew especially an Israeli? :cuckoo:

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem giving Israel credit (publically) whenever they do something good; you on the otherhand, do everything in your power to avoid commenting on the things they do bad.

In addition, I can provide evidence of the IDF shooting at fisherman and farmers, you can only "claim" they shoot "babies in their cribs". But your "claim" did prove my former statement correct. Even after seeing a video of an IDF gunboat shooting at Palestinian fishermen, your response would be one of the following:
  • change the subject
  • lack of outrage
  • no comment at all
The right thing to do, would be to publically condemn the Israeli government for actions such as that. But you won't.

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

Even at a time when arabs wanted all of Palestine and were so mad at zionists for not respecting the rights of the indigenous arab population, that they spoke of "driving them into the sea", they still made the following offer to resolve the conflict, just before war broke out in 1948...
"We are fighting for an Arab Palestine. Whatever the outcome the Arabs will stick to their offer of equal citizenship for Jews in Arab Palestine and let them be as Jewish as they like. In areas where they predominate they will have complete autonomy."
And just what do zionists do when the situation is reversed and they control areas where the Palestinian's are the majority population? They construct over 500 roadblocks and checkpoints to restrict freedom of movement and quarantine large areas with economic blockades.

Even when they hated your guts, they still respected your right to practice your religion. When have you ever done that for them?

"But we do it because that's the right thing to do. And it's a Tikkun Olam. [/quote]The difference between you and I, is that I have no problem giving Israel credit (publically) whenever they do something good; you on the otherhand, do everything in your power to avoid commenting on the things they do bad."

Obviously, you have not been following my posts, not of the Ethipian Jews, where I criticized the state for its treatment of them, not of the thread that *I* opened up ocncerning Holocaust survivers poverty, thanks to the rotten system, and NOT concerning soldiers bad behaviour.

I believe that in order to criticize, the system has to be cleaned, and if something is rotten, with all pain, I will point it out.

Sadly, those kind of threads are like bones to a dog, pulling in all sorts of haters who come in to gloat and bash. that is why I am very careful with what I write.

Sue me, then:evil:

• change the subject
  • lack of outrage
  • no comment at all

When I was in the navy,, I was taught about navy "heritage". In the past we have lost 4 soldiers because of wrong steps the Israeli navy system did. for us, losing 4 soldiers is a terrible loss. Therefor the "rules" concerning fishermen has been change to much drastic rules. They know them and they chose if to pass them or not.

I will no do any of those you say I'd do if I am not clear on the details of the incident itself. I have been in the field where fishermen have been targeted or arrested, and I can say for SURE, that because I've BEEN there, been the one to learn, follow orders, and knowing which orders NOT to follow, I know the situation is much too complicated to understand. You sit next to the screen, and everything is so black and white to you, the picture's so clear. There is wrong and there is right, and you get to "chose" to which side you stick.

Well, newsflash, it's more complicated than that.

I have BEEN in the army in times of war. I KNOW how it's like. And it is NOHING simple or NOTHING easy. you stay awake at night thinking if things could have gone differently from what you did or thought or acted on.

Nither or you get it, not pro-Palestinians, not Pro-Israelis, untill you STAND in that point when you have to decide.

THAT is just how it is!

Jewish Israeli woman gives birth at Palestinian West Bank hospital
A Jewish Israeli woman gave birth at a Palestinian West Bank Hospital, the Palestinian Ma'an news agency reported on Wednesday, with the new mother expressing the hope that the child be awarded Palestinian citizenship.

The woman, a former Haifa resident who moved to the Arab Israeli town of Sakhnin after marrying an Arab Israeli man, went into labor while shopping in central Ramallah, and was ushered to a nearby public hospital.
The Naked Truth In A Confused World: ISRAEL: Jewish Israeli woman gives birth at Palestinian West Bank hospital
Didn't she marry an Arab man, Yousef Mohammed, who probably considers the child to be of the same religion he is? Now how about the Muslim woman who was treated at an Israeli hospital?

Palestinian Woman Heading for Treatment at Israeli Hospital Caught Carrying Explosives

When I was in the navy,, I was taught about navy "heritage". In the past we have lost 4 soldiers because of wrong steps the Israeli navy system did. for us, losing 4 soldiers is a terrible loss. Therefor the "rules" concerning fishermen has been change to much drastic rules. They know them and they chose if to pass them or not.

I will no do any of those you say I'd do if I am not clear on the details of the incident itself. I have been in the field where fishermen have been targeted or arrested, and I can say for SURE, that because I've BEEN there, been the one to learn, follow orders, and knowing which orders NOT to follow, I know the situation is much too complicated to understand. You sit next to the screen, and everything is so black and white to you, the picture's so clear. There is wrong and there is right, and you get to "chose" to which side you stick.

Well, newsflash, it's more complicated than that.

I have BEEN in the army in times of war. I KNOW how it's like. And it is NOHING simple or NOTHING easy. you stay awake at night thinking if things could have gone differently from what you did or thought or acted on.

Nither or you get it, not pro-Palestinians, not Pro-Israelis, untill you STAND in that point when you have to decide.

THAT is just how it is!
It doesn't matter where you are, or what you're doing, you do not shoot people showing no hostile intent.

But since it was not clear as to what I was talking about, maybe this will help.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNUvUrUaBMA]Israeli Navy Continues Persecution of Fishermen - YouTube[/ame]

Obviously, you have not been following my posts, not of the Ethipian Jews, where I criticized the state for its treatment of them, not of the thread that *I* opened up ocncerning Holocaust survivers poverty, thanks to the rotten system, and NOT concerning soldiers bad behaviour.

I believe that in order to criticize, the system has to be cleaned, and if something is rotten, with all pain, I will point it out.

Sadly, those kind of threads are like bones to a dog, pulling in all sorts of haters who come in to gloat and bash. that is why I am very careful with what I write.

Sue me, then:evil:
I can only speak from personal experience. And what I see, is whenever someone mentions an Israeli atrocity, you either change the subject, have no comment at all or give them this tremendous benefit of the doubt, without any evidence that would lead you to that conclusion.

Just like this issue. When I brought up the topic of Palestinian fishermen being shot at by the IDF, you immediatly came back with "baby crib shootings" to change the subject. One would think the normal response would be, "That's pretty fucked and I don't support shit like that!"

Even if you had said, "Well, shit happens! Deal with it!", would be better, because it's an honest answer, instead of all the smoke and mirrors.

What good is it saving Palestinian children, when the kill their parents?

Um, Lebanon, Nigeria, Sudan, Egypt etc. Whenever the Muslims tip the 50% mark minority religious rights go out the door! Lebanon is the best example! Lebanon used to be a Christian majority country and now Muslim radicals rule it with an iron Islamic fist.

I say a one state solution would work only if the Israelis ship all the Palestinians to th Jordan!
There is not a single country that Muslims coexist with non Muslims, whether it be as a small or large minority. Islam is a cancer upon modern civilization.

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers"...
You are "occupiers"! You've been that way for the last 45 years.

End the occupation and people will stop wishing you were dead.

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

You deliberately aim at their houses and murder their babies, murdering over 522 children in the past 5 years. What is saving one life beside the 522 children deliberately slaughtered by Zionists?

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

You deliberately aim at their houses and murder their babies, murdering over 522 children in the past 5 years. What is saving one life beside the 522 children deliberately slaughtered by Zionists?
Not true.

I wonder why it is taking Frau Sherri so long to find one Muslim group that is keeping statistics on the number of children their fellow Muslims have killed. The number by now must be enormous. Leaving aside the other Muslim countries where innocent children have been and are still being killed, can you just imagine the number killed in Syria by now? Your friends certainly do know how to slaughter children, Frau Sherri.

The fact that they believe all of us are "occupiers"...

Tikkun Olam, is that killing Palestinian babies? The Zionist way to make the world a better place?

Not true.

Human rights groups say otherwise, like Amnesty in her report on Cast Lead, 344 children and most killed by unlawful targetings of civilians and civilian objects! Why do you like seeing Muslim children die? Sherri

Tikkun Olam, is that killing Palestinian babies? The Zionist way to make the world a better place?
It means repairing or healing the world. Go eat supper before your slop gets cold.

I wonder why it is taking Frau Sherri so long to find one Muslim group that is keeping statistics on the number of children their fellow Muslims have killed. The number by now must be enormous. Leaving aside the other Muslim countries where innocent children have been and are still being killed, can you just imagine the number killed in Syria by now? Your friends certainly do know how to slaughter children, Frau Sherri.

Israel is the one killing children in Palestine. Do you have the mental capacity to deal with that fact? Some of the children killed are Christians too. Does that matter to you? Sherri

Not true.

Human rights groups say otherwise, like Amnesty in her report on Cast Lead, 344 children and mist killed by unlawful targetings of civilians and civilian objects! Why do you like seeing Muslim children die? Sherri
I don't want to see anyone killed but you revel in gore. Israel doesn't target anyone who isn't shooting at them.

It means repairing or healing the world. Go eat supper before your slop gets cold.
I guess Frau Sherri must think that the murder of innocent children by her Muslim friends is their way of making the world a better place.

Every time you tell these lies, sherrimunnerlyn, the lying undercuts whatever credibility your position might have. It shouldn't be necessary to lie like that to make a point.....the fact that you do so constantly, suggests that you care nothing for facts but only an excuse to vomit out poison against 'Zionists'.

Not true.

Human rights groups say otherwise, like Amnesty in her report on Cast Lead, 344 children and most killed by unlawful targetings of civilians and civilian objects! Why do you like seeing Muslim children die? Sherri
Israel never deliberately targets civilians or innocent children. You must have them mistaken with the Palestinian terrorist animals or perhaps your Iranian Islamist Hezbollah homeys. LOL

Forum List

Back