🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestinian child

You deliberately aim at their houses and murder their babies, murdering over 522 children in the past 5 years. What is saving one life beside the 522 children deliberately slaughtered by Zionists?
I wonder why it is taking Frau Sherri so long to find one Muslim group that is keeping statistics on the number of children their fellow Muslims have killed. The number by now must be enormous. Leaving aside the other Muslim countries where innocent children have been and are still being killed, can you just imagine the number killed in Syria by now? Your friends certainly do know how to slaughter children, Frau Sherri.

Israel is the one killing children in Palestine. Do you have the mental capacity to deal with that fact? Some of the children killed are Christians too. Does that matter to you? Sherri
Ha ha ha. All the slaughter of Christians at the hands of Muslims in the world, and it's the Israelis that are killing Christian? Wow, I don't know whether to laugh at this lunatic or feel sorry for her.

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

But we do it because that's the right thing to do. And it's a Tikkun Olam.

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

I really want to think they would have, though.

You deliberately aim at their houses and murder their babies, murdering over 522 children in the past 5 years. What is saving one life beside the 522 children deliberately slaughtered by Zionists?

Every time you tell these lies, sherrimunnerlyn, the lying undercuts whatever credibility your position might have. It shouldn't be necessary to lie like that to make a point.....the fact that you do so constantly, suggests that you care nothing for facts but only an excuse to vomit out poison against 'Zionists'.
It's not her fault. Her hate has driven her insane and controls every aspect of her existence. To this diseased creature, up is down and black is white. Nothing she says has any truth to it, nor does it ever make any sense.

When they shoot our babies in their cribs, they most surely should not expect us to save

My bottom claim was, that I am not sure that if things were reversed, they would have done the same for us.

Every time you tell these lies, sherrimunnerlyn, the lying undercuts whatever credibility your position might have. It shouldn't be necessary to lie like that to make a point.....the fact that you do so constantly, suggests that you care nothing for facts but only an excuse to vomit out poison against 'Zionists'.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxJWdCwOpc]Gaza doctor's tragedy caught on Israeli TV - 17 Jan 09 - YouTube[/ame]

What makes you think they are lies? Do you have any proof to validate your objection to what Sherry said? Or do you just "think" its a lie, without any reason to validate that conclusion? Thinking things for no reason!

Do you think the zionists pulling the triggers, have any credibility?

Striking testimony has emerged from Israeli soldiers involved in the Gaza war in which they describe shooting unarmed civilians, sometimes under orders from their officers.

One soldier described how an Israeli sniper shot dead a Palestinian mother and her two children, adding that fellow troops believed the lives of Palestinians were “very, very less important than the lives of our soldiers”.
For a group that thinks nothing of shooting women and children, uses deadly force against rock-throwing kids and constantly shoots at Palestinian fishermen and farmers, it is not the kind of group that would respect human rights. Yet in spite of all that, you want people to believe they do.

You are "occupiers"! You've been that way for the last 45 years.

End the occupation and people will stop wishing you were dead.

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

We don't target their children. THEY put their children at stake.

And it does matter, because as the Talmud says "He who saved one life, like saved a world entirely".

Obviously, you have not been following my posts, not of the Ethipian Jews, where I criticized the state for its treatment of them, not of the thread that *I* opened up ocncerning Holocaust survivers poverty, thanks to the rotten system, and NOT concerning soldiers bad behaviour.

I believe that in order to criticize, the system has to be cleaned, and if something is rotten, with all pain, I will point it out.

Sadly, those kind of threads are like bones to a dog, pulling in all sorts of haters who come in to gloat and bash. that is why I am very careful with what I write.

Sue me, then:evil:
I can only speak from personal experience. And what I see, is whenever someone mentions an Israeli atrocity, you either change the subject, have no comment at all or give them this tremendous benefit of the doubt, without any evidence that would lead you to that conclusion.

Just like this issue. When I brought up the topic of Palestinian fishermen being shot at by the IDF, you immediatly came back with "baby crib shootings" to change the subject. One would think the normal response would be, "That's pretty fucked and I don't support shit like that!"

Even if you had said, "Well, shit happens! Deal with it!", would be better, because it's an honest answer, instead of all the smoke and mirrors.

What good is it saving Palestinian children, when the kill their parents?

Their parents should not try and kill our parents, don't you think?

If their parents would try to kill mine, you can bet I will target and kill them, and yeah, in that case, I would say "Deal with it, shit happens!"

You are "occupiers"! You've been that way for the last 45 years.

End the occupation and people will stop wishing you were dead.

When you constantly shoot at their fisherman and farmers, what do you expect, a thank you?

Tikkun Olam, is that killing Palestinian babies? The Zionist way to make the world a better place?

No, Ya Bahema, do some research, I have to do that for you too?:doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UxJWdCwOpc]Gaza doctor's tragedy caught on Israeli TV - 17 Jan 09 - YouTube[/ame]

The story of the doctor's daughter was a tragedy. But from that house there was rocket launching. it was obviously going to be attacked at some point.

:bsflag: You dishonest piece of shit! Who do you think your crappin? Even the antisemites on the board would say the kittenboy must be a skinhead, because he really hates those JJJJOOOOOOSSSS with a passion!
Okay Mr. Wizard, since you claim to be the big brain around here, why don't you tell all of us the reason I "allegedly" hate jews? There must be a reason you think I hate jews, so, what is that reason? Why do I hate jews?

It's a simple question I'll bet the farm on you not answering. You fuckers cry that wolf way too often, for anyone to treat it other than absolute non-sense. Everyone who criticizes Israel is a jew-hater. Even jews! You even call jews who criticize Israel as jew-haters. I have to admit, the concept of the jew-hating-jew, is quite a hoot. Everytime you Israeli kiss-asses say shit like this, you come off as nothing more than a rodeo clown.

If I'm wrong, then tell me why I would hate jews?

Israel never deliberately targets civilians or innocent children. You must have them mistaken with the Palestinian terrorist animals or perhaps your Iranian Islamist Hezbollah homeys. LOL
You're like those average German citizens who refused to believe the Holocaust.

You claim really dumbass shit!

Here's statements from the Israeli's you claimed weren't doing the shooting...
[A] squad leader...told of an incident where the company commander ordered that an elderly Palestinian woman be shot and killed; she was walking on a road about 100 meters from a house the company had commandeered.

The squad leader said he argued with his commander over the permissive rules of engagement that allowed the clearing out of houses by shooting without warning the residents beforehand. After the orders were changed, the squad leader's soldiers complained that "we should kill everyone there [in the center of Gaza]. Everyone there is a terrorist."
You got your head so far up Israeli butts, people should start calling you "Gerbal Man!"

Obviously, you have not been following my posts, not of the Ethipian Jews, where I criticized the state for its treatment of them, not of the thread that *I* opened up ocncerning Holocaust survivers poverty, thanks to the rotten system, and NOT concerning soldiers bad behaviour.

I believe that in order to criticize, the system has to be cleaned, and if something is rotten, with all pain, I will point it out.

Sadly, those kind of threads are like bones to a dog, pulling in all sorts of haters who come in to gloat and bash. that is why I am very careful with what I write.

Sue me, then:evil:
I can only speak from personal experience. And what I see, is whenever someone mentions an Israeli atrocity, you either change the subject, have no comment at all or give them this tremendous benefit of the doubt, without any evidence that would lead you to that conclusion.

Just like this issue. When I brought up the topic of Palestinian fishermen being shot at by the IDF, you immediatly came back with "baby crib shootings" to change the subject. One would think the normal response would be, "That's pretty fucked and I don't support shit like that!"

Even if you had said, "Well, shit happens! Deal with it!", would be better, because it's an honest answer, instead of all the smoke and mirrors.

If their parents would try to kill mine, you can bet I will target and kill them, and yeah, in that case, I would say "Deal with it, shit happens!"

The Zionist way, raising the child to kill!

Sherri

The Zionist way, raising the child to kill!

Sherri

You don't know anything about the Zionist way.

You're a bigoted racist, is all.

The story of the doctor's daughter was a tragedy. But from that house there was rocket launching. it was obviously going to be attacked at some point.

There was no rocket launching from their house. Tanks deliberately attacked a doctor's house and killed his daughters.

I have never seen any evidence uncovered by human rights groups showing rockets being launched by Palestinians from houses with civilians in them, never. A big Zionist Hasbara lie!

More about Israel's attacks:

"Cast Lead inflicted 23 days of slaughter and mass destruction. Terror weapons were used. Illegal ones. Gaza was blanketed with cluster bombs. They’re illegal. On impact, submunition bomblets are released over a wide area. They kill, maim, destroy or disable targeted sites.
Flechette metal darts penetrate human bones. They cause horrific injuries. Artillery shells contain thousands of them. Explosions release them at high speed over a range of about 300 meters. Depleted uranium munitions spread toxic radiation. Chemical and biological agents were used. White phosphorous bombs and shells burned flesh to the bone. Water can’t extinguish it. Victim muscles and cells were completely destroyed. Thermobaric bomb blasts sucked oxygen from spaces and human lungs. Norwegian Dr. Mads Gilbert traveled to Gaza in January 2009. He performed humanitarian surgeries. His book “Eyes in Gaza” explained the horror. He treated children with legs blown off, abdomens sliced open, and various injuries never seen before. Terror weapons caused them. Gaza during Cast Lead was the “most horrific experience” of his life. He spent two weeks at Al Shifa Hospital. He said Gaza today remains in ruins. Siege causes disease, deaths and human misery. Israeli attacks terrify people. Gaza’s tunnel economy provides minimal help. Israel and Egypt target it for destruction. People struggle on best they can.

Operation Pillar of Cloud picked up where Cast Lead left off. Conflict rages. Agreed truce so far is a mirage. Israel has unfinished business. On day 8, slaughter and destruction continue."

Gaza: Victimized by Israeli Terror Bombing | Global Research

Sherri

"I have never seen any evidence uncovered by human rights groups showing rockets being launched by Palestinians from houses with civilians in them, never. A big Zionist Hasbara lie!"

I have put in filmed evidence. You claimed them to be lies.

It seemes you're in deep denial.

"I have never seen any evidence uncovered by human rights groups showing rockets being launched by Palestinians from houses with civilians in them, never. A big Zionist Hasbara lie!"

The IDF is not a credible source. They lie and produce false videos!

What makes you think that? Oh and three Daughters were killed

Last edited:

What makes you think that? Oh and three Daughters were killed

Indeed that was my mistake.

Anyway, I think that doctor is really noble because he is indeed a messanger of peace, one thing very rare coming from the Gaza strip towards Israel

The IDF is not a credible source. They lie and produce false videos!

Prove it.

Forum List

Back