🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF assists in saving life of 13-year-old Palestinian child

The story of the doctor's daughter was a tragedy. But from that house there was rocket launching. it was obviously going to be attacked at some point.
What makes you think that? Oh and three Daughters were killed

Indeed that was my mistake.

Anyway, I think that doctor is really noble because he is indeed a messanger of peace, one thing very rare coming from the Gaza strip towards Israel

Indeed, Israel has said that thousands of times.

What makes you think that? Oh and three Daughters were killed

Anyway, I think that doctor is really noble because he is indeed a messanger of peace, one thing very rare coming from the Gaza strip towards Israel

Indeed, Israel has said that thousands of times.

sSig_lame.gif

"I have never seen any evidence uncovered by human rights groups showing rockets being launched by Palestinians from houses with civilians in them, never. A big Zionist Hasbara lie!"

I have put in filmed evidence. You claimed them to be lies.

It seemes you're in deep denial.

The IDF is not a credible source. They lie and produce false videos!

Prove it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQRWl_DUrGA]Exposed Mavi Marmara sister ship used for IDF Videos - YouTube[/ame]

I can only speak from personal experience. And what I see, is whenever someone mentions an Israeli atrocity, you either change the subject, have no comment at all or give them this tremendous benefit of the doubt, without any evidence that would lead you to that conclusion.

Just like this issue. When I brought up the topic of Palestinian fishermen being shot at by the IDF, you immediatly came back with "baby crib shootings" to change the subject. One would think the normal response would be, "That's pretty fucked and I don't support shit like that!"

Even if you had said, "Well, shit happens! Deal with it!", would be better, because it's an honest answer, instead of all the smoke and mirrors.

What good is it saving Palestinian children, when the kill their parents?

Their parents should not try and kill our parents, don't you think?

If their parents would try to kill mine, you can bet I will target and kill them, and yeah, in that case, I would say "Deal with it, shit happens!"

The Zionist way, raising the child to kill!

Sherri

I like Sherri's post! With each post it becomed more obvious that she HATES the fact that Israel EXISTS, it will NEVER go back to the Borders that the ARABS THEMSELVES HAVE NEVER RECOGNIZED OR RESPECTED and NO " RIGHT OF RETURN" ! :clap2: :cuckoo: :clap2:

Aren't you the douchebag who keeps saying that you hope someone barbeques our country??
I said it twice! Because people who run around with this "holier-than-thou" attitude thinking they can shoot anybody they want, wherever they want, at anytime they want, are not the kind of people who deserve a country and will eventually, bite off more than they can chew, by picking a fight with someone they shouldn't. And at that point, you have no one to blame but yourself.

You can't go around being that fucked and evil to others, without karma eventually evening the score. You have to go all the way back to nazi Germany to find anything similar to what Israel is doing now. You're not as bad as them, but they're the only country that comes close to the shit you're doing now.

Originally Posted by Lipush:
On which video you speak of ?
The one I popped in two posts after your "navy story". Your "story" was on post #25, the video was on post #27.

And now here we are, the thread has doubled its size and you did exactly what I said you would do [no comment at all]. And you know you weren't going to comment on it, that's why you got a little pro-active in posting your little "navy story". It's something you can fall back on and use in case I wouldn't let this issue go.

But that's the second thing I said you would do [change the subject].

And if you do comment on the video, I have full confidence you will do the third thing I said you would do [give the benefit of the doubt without any reason to think that].

And why are you talking to me like this?
Because I'm sick of you trying to put lipstick on a pig and you needed to be disciplined. With that being said, we're kool and the gang, again. I can't stand the things you say, but personally, I like you more than Roudy!

Their parents should not try and kill our parents, don't you think?

If their parents would try to kill mine, you can bet I will target and kill them, and yeah, in that case, I would say "Deal with it, shit happens!"

Sherri

I like Sherri's post! With each post it becomed more obvious that she HATES the fact that Israel EXISTS, it will NEVER go back to the Borders that the ARABS THEMSELVES HAVE NEVER RECOGNIZED OR RESPECTED and NO " RIGHT OF RETURN" ! :clap2: :cuckoo: :clap2:

The child is taught to kill, now why can't you respond to that ?

Sherri

The child is taught to kill, now why can't you respond to that ?

Because it's a fookin' LIE, like all your other BS allegations. Has it ever occurred to you, that if you desire people to 'see your side', you shouldn't continually claim they are ALL murderers?

Like THAT's really going to get people listening to you and giving serious consideration to anything else you might have to say!

Are you really that totally devoid of 'people skills' - or do you simply not wish to seek any 'common ground'?

On which video you speak of ?
The one I popped in two posts after your "navy story". Your "story" was on post #25, the video was on post #27.

And now here we are, the thread has doubled its size and you did exactly what I said you would do [no comment at all]. And you know you weren't going to comment on it, that's why you got a little pro-active in posting your little "navy story". It's something you can fall back on and use in case I wouldn't let this issue go.

But that's the second thing I said you would do [change the subject].

And if you do comment on the video, I have full confidence you will do the third thing I said you would do [give the benefit of the doubt without any reason to think that].

And why are you talking to me like this?
Because I'm sick of you trying to put lipstick on a pig and you needed to be disciplined. With that being said, we're kool and the gang, again. I can't stand the things you say, but personally, I like you more than Roudy!

Personally, I cannot stand your bigotry and choice of language, but do you see me complain? Nah.

Personally, I cannot stand your bigotry and choice of language, but do you see me complain? Nah.
What makes you think I'm a bigot?

As for my choice of language, at least I'm honest about the things I'm saying. You say things that are not what you're doing and I can't stand that. I've never liked hypocrites, so whenever I'm dealing with one, I make it a point to let them "have it", so to speak.

BTW, you still haven't commented on the video, even after I told you where it was. You first said you couldn't comment because you were unclear about the incident. You then indicated you would comment, if you had more information. So I posted the video for your information and you still haven't commented on it. But I knew that, when I posted it. That's why I told you ahead of time, what your responses would be. Then you claimed you wouldn't do any of them and you've already done 2 out of 3.

Your refusal to have an honest conversation about the hostilities between Israel and the Palestinian's, is the biggest part of the problem. You want everyone to believe Israel is the victim and it's all the Pals fault for the rocket attacks. Yet when someone shows you why the rockets are launched, you refuse to even deal with it. Just like the video. You won't see it, or comment on it, because you know, there is no way to spin it. And you can't accept it, because it shows just how ridiculous Israel's claims are.

That video shows you didn't leave Gaza as you claimed, that's why they keep shooting rockets, because you keep shooting at their fishermen. If you showed that video to 100 people, the first thing that would pop into the heads of them, would be the question, "Who the hell shoots at people fishing?"

That right there, shows just how evil you people are! Because shooting at someone fishing, is just plain mean. And don't give me another one of your "navy stories", you have no right making rules in someone else territorial waters.

Last edited:
Anti-Israeli propaganda.
Actually, it shows Israeli propoganda and how they staged a mock attack on a sister ship and then tried to publish it as the real thing.

The video on the left, is what the Israeli's released to prove they were attacked as they boarded the ship.

The video on the right, is the actual ship they boarded. It's quite obvious the ship in the Israeli video, is not the one they actually boarded. So it's Israeli propaganda that is at the root of this one.

Forum List

Back