IDF Is The World's Largest Terrorist Organization

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012
IDF Is The World's largest Terrorist Organization

"Q: Joe; as a former airborne special operations commander with a remarkable experience in intelligence affairs, you have had the opportunity to visit some of the Palestinian territories and lands Israel occupies. What was your first impression upon visiting those areas? What’s your analysis of the Israelis’ treatment of the Palestinian people?

A: The poverty of the people obviously forced to live in what was for all intents and purposes an enormous outdoor prison run by sadist monsters and sociopaths was heartbreaking. I have been in more than a few impoverished nations but the combination of the struggle of everyday life coupled with the fact that these good people were occupied by the largest most barbaric brutal terrorist organization on earth was heartbreaking. Soldiers would beat and humiliate old women children and other defenseless civilians with a rage and brutality unparalleled in my experiences with terrorists in Nicaragua and El Salvador. The wanton murder of children was the crimes that will burn in my mind forever. Remember these brave people have their backs to the sea with no place to escape Israeli brutality."

IDF is the World?s Largest Terrorist Organization: Joe Cortina | Veterans Today

The title of this thread, while it is the title of an article written by Captain Joe Cortina, a former airborne special operations officer and U.S. Army Training Center commander, was inspired by Miko Peled's book The General's Son.

Toward the end of his book, Miko Peled shares that he he now refers to the IDF as a terrorist organization.

Who would know better than him?

He was in the IDF, his father was in the IDF from the beginning, a general in the IDF, he knows the history of the IDF from when it began!

Sherri

Yes, & did you know that Snoopy shot down the Red Baron?

"Q: Joe; as a former airborne special operations commander with a remarkable experience in intelligence affairs, you have had the opportunity to visit some of the Palestinian territories and lands Israel occupies. What was your first impression upon visiting those areas? What’s your analysis of the Israelis’ treatment of the Palestinian people?

A: The poverty of the people obviously forced to live in what was for all intents and purposes an enormous outdoor prison run by sadist monsters and sociopaths was heartbreaking. I have been in more than a few impoverished nations but the combination of the struggle of everyday life coupled with the fact that these good people were occupied by the largest most barbaric brutal terrorist organization on earth was heartbreaking. Soldiers would beat and humiliate old women children and other defenseless civilians with a rage and brutality unparalleled in my experiences with terrorists in Nicaragua and El Salvador. The wanton murder of children was the crimes that will burn in my mind forever. Remember these brave people have their backs to the sea with no place to escape Israeli brutality."

The title of this thread, while it is the title of an article written by Captain Joe Cortina, a former airborne special operations officer and U.S. Army Training Center commander, was inspired by Miko Peled's book The General's Son.

Toward the end of his book, Miko Peled shares that he he now refers to the IDF as a terrorist organization.

He was in the IDF, his father was in the IDF from the beginning, a general in the IDF, he knows the history of the IDF from when it began!

Sherri

Sherri

Who is Joe Cortina?

Captain Joe Cortina is a former airborne special operations officer and U.S. Army Training Center commander, who has subsequently embarked on missions as intelligence investigator and anti-terrorist advisor and traveled to different countries in both the Middle East and Central America. Joe Cortina attended the University of Miami, University of Tampa Spring Hill College and Florida Southern College. He has degrees in physics, biology and chemistry.

Joe Cortina believes that the Israel Defense Force is the largest terrorist organization in the contemporary world. He also believes that Israelis are the main reason for the political and economic problems the United States suffers from today.

Joe-Cortina.jpg

Sherri

Sherri

Who is Joe Cortina?

Captain Joe Cortina is a former airborne special operations officer and U.S. Army Training Center commander, who has subsequently embarked on missions as intelligence investigator and anti-terrorist advisor and traveled to different countries in both the Middle East and Central America. Joe Cortina attended the University of Miami, University of Tampa Spring Hill College and Florida Southern College. He has degrees in physics, biology and chemistry.

Joe Cortina believes that the Israel Defense Force is the largest terrorist organization in the contemporary world. He also believes that Israelis are the main reason for the political and economic problems the United States suffers from today.

Joe-Cortina.jpg

Sherri

There was also a more recent general who stated that the israelis inability/reluctance to reach a two state solution has fueled hatred of the U.S. all over the globe as the US is their most powerful ally/funder. This is what they did in 2010. No wonder bibi's party only got 30 instead of the 40 seats they wanted to get in the last election.
Petraeus: Israel's Intransigence Could Cost American Lives
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's claim that he knew nothing of the announcement of 1,600 new units in Israel's colonization of Arab East Jerusalem, timed to smack with Biden's visit to Israel last week, isn't washing.

Mark Perry makes that point in a remarkable piece for Foreign Affairs in which he reports on a January meeting instigated by David Patraeus, commander of U.S. forces in the Middle East, with Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen. Petraeus warned Mullen that everywhere in the Middle East, and because of Israel's gratuitous manipulation of American policy, "America was not only viewed as weak, but its military posture in the region was eroding." Petraeus requested to the White House that Palestine/Israel be included in his region of command (known as Centcom). He was rebuffed. This White House, like previous administrations, doesn't want "linkage" between the Palestinian-Israeli conflict and other conflicts in the Middle East.

Last edited:
The IDF is the enforcement arm of the Zionist criminal organization that rules the terrorist base camp called Israel.

The criminal enterprise known as Zionism is a centuries old cabal hiding behind the veneer of a religion called Judaism.

Zionism finances it's self through racketeering, extortion, gun running, and various international banking scams.

And has no problem using murder, rape, kidnapping,or torture, in order to expand it's criminal enterprise around the world.

what a freaking moron sheri the munter is

Just because you celebrate the IDF's child massacres in Palestine, killing over 522 Palestinian children in the past 5 years, does not mean the rest of us have to.

Some people have a conscience, not that that is something you know anything about, what having a conscience means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qD9RISk9T2o]Myths about the Jewish State | Interview with Miko Peled - YouTube[/ame]

Sherri

veterans today is a propaganda sheet that tries to seem credible by using "veterans" as a veneer. it is like "jewish war veterans.".

joe cortina is a nut case.

i do not believe the word "terrorist" furthers any argument on either side.

we do not have to resort to propaganda.

we are winning the arguments without it.

Last edited:
So according to Gaza Sherri, the IDF is worse than the Taliban, Boko Haram, Abu Yousef and Hamas!
Sounds more like Fatima than Sherri if you ask me.

Sherri
Muslim terrorism and barbarism is the disease, IDF is the cure.

So according to Gaza Sherri, the IDF is worse than the Taliban, Boko Haram, Abu Yousef and Hamas!
You just listed all of Sherri's heroes. Those are not terrorists. Only a Jew can be a terrorist to her.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/Palestinian-children1.jpg

Besieged Palestinian Children

More from the article in the OP:

"Worth adding- is the fact that every dollar for every bullet that murders every Palestinian child is bought and paid for by American taxes! Every white phosphorous bomb that burns the flesh off little children in their own yards, every rocket, every plane that carries that rocket into the side of a school building or a hospital ambulance is a gift from my countrymen- I am ashamed to say. Even the Jew driven Caterpillar bulldozer that smashed the life out of wonderful caring young girl named Rachel Corrie was a gift of death ‘from America with hate’ for anyone who would stand up for some poor Palestinian farming family – be they Christian or Muslim. What hypocrisy. We claim to be a Christian Nation – yet – in the very name of Christ – two out of every ten Palestinians that we are accomplices to the murder of – are also Christians.

Among knowledgeable intelligence people – the so called IDF – is correctly termed: ‘world’s largest institutionalized terrorist organization’. I know something of real terrorism and have had unique experience working with the heads of state of friendly foreign nations who requested my assistance and skills as an advisor on counterterrorism."

Now, the points made here are why all people of conscience and every Christian in America should be speaking out against the human rights abuses of the Occupation, and the terrorist IDF, American taxpayers are funding the killing of children and innocent civilians, to include Christian children and innocent civilians, in Palestine.

Americans give white phosphorous to The Terrorist State Israel and the IDF to burn to death children in Palestine with.

Americans send Caterpillar bulldozers to Israel to run over and murder Americans like Rachel Corrie with and demolish houses of Palestinians with, rendering thousands of families homeless.

Americans send tear gas canisters to the IDF to blind American Jewish activists with and murder nonviolent protesters with, that include children.

emily-h.jpg

EXCLUSIVE...Emily Henochowicz Speaks Out: Art Student Who Lost Her Eye After Being Shot by Israeli Tear Gas Canister in West Bank Protest Discusses Her Life, Her Art, and Why She Plans to Return

Americans send rubber bullets to the IDF to shoot Palestinian children in the head with and to kill them, like Abir Aramin.

abir-aramin.jpeg

Pro-Israel whitewash of 10-year-old’s killing unravels in court (and online) | Mondoweiss

Sherri

The IDF is far worse than all of the so called terrorist organizations of the world put together........ :cool:

Sherri
Veterans today's is a NUTJOB conspiracy site dedicated to spreading anti Americanism and anti Semetism while using the name "veterans" to fool people. It's like Sunni man, an enemy within America and Jew hating poster who calls himself a patriotic American. Hilarious.

The IDF is far worse than all of the so called terrorist organizations of the world put together........ :cool:
Nah. If you want a list of terrorist organizations. Look up the state dept and other civilized Western nations and you see Hamas and Hezbollah there in an all Muslim lineup. Ha ha.

They have killed more human beings then those organizations, Btslem documents over 8000 Palestinians killed since the onset of the First Intifada.

Can you document 8000 human beings by name killed by any one of those organizations?

As far as how many Palestinians Israel has killed since the Occupation began or since ethnic cleansing began in 1947, I do not have a figure for that.

Why, in your eyes, is their killing clothed in morality?

Sherri

Forum List

Back