IDF Soldier Kicks Palestinian Boy.

Once again we see why the IDF are hated so much.
Fully armed soldiers attack an unarmed child and not a lot will be done about it.

Frankly, I fully understand why so many people want to see the death of every IDF coward and the government that unleashes those dogs.
You can hardly blame those kids if they grow up and try to kill their oppressors.

Yes, we fully understand why the IDF are so hated-

Eye2Israel | IDF Soldier Saves Palestinian Girl

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF soldiers save life of a 12-day-old Palestinian

Soldiers deliver, save Palestinian baby - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israeli doctor risks life for Palestinian stone-thrower - Israel Today | Israel News

IDF Soldiers Rescue Lebanese Woman | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Israeli army captain saves trapped Palestinians - Israel Today | Israel News

Israeli soldier saves the life of a Palestinian mother & delivers her baby - National religion & politics | Examiner.com

:doubt:

Hmmm. Sure doesn't seem like the lDF would just wake up some morning & go looking for some sweet, innocent little Palestinian boy to kick his ass. But then what are we to believe, documented facts or what Seal says?

Fully armed soldiers attack an unarmed child and not a lot will be done about it.

Frankly, I fully understand why so many people want to see the death of every IDF coward and the government that unleashes those dogs.
You can hardly blame those kids if they grow up and try to kill their oppressors.

Yes, we fully understand why the IDF are so hated-

Eye2Israel | IDF Soldier Saves Palestinian Girl

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF soldiers save life of a 12-day-old Palestinian

Soldiers deliver, save Palestinian baby - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israeli doctor risks life for Palestinian stone-thrower - Israel Today | Israel News

IDF Soldiers Rescue Lebanese Woman | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Israeli army captain saves trapped Palestinians - Israel Today | Israel News

Israeli soldier saves the life of a Palestinian mother & delivers her baby - National religion & politics | Examiner.com

:doubt:

Wouldn't it be wonderful to learn what that sweet, innocent little Palestinian boy did to deserve getting his ass kicked? Or did the IDF just go out looking for some sweet, innocent little Palestinian boy to kick his ass? What do you think?

There are incidents that cause some soldiers to act irrationally They are not to be excused but maybe the soldier had this in mind.

The Israeli army an internal security agency Shin Bet have published their monthly security review for July, and it would appear that Palestinian Arab terrorism is again on the rise.

In just one month, no fewer than 38 Israeli Jews were injured in acts of Palestinian terrorism.

Among the victims is a small child who suffered a head injury when Arab stone throwers operating in Jerusalem's Old City attacked a Jewish family. Another eight-year-old Jewish boy was similarly wounded by stone throwers, and yet another baby was hurt when Palestinians hurled rocks at an Israeli passenger bus.

38 Israelis wounded by Arab terror in July - Israel Today | Israel News

Little fucker was probably throwing rocks.

perhaps, that will be discovered in the investigation.

The kid did something no doubt.
I find it hard to believe the soldier did it without provocation.

And it's not like the guy beat the crap out of him. My old man gave me more then one swift kick in the ass when I was being stupid.

And it's not like the guy beat the crap out of him. My old man gave me more then one swift kick in the ass when I was being stupid.

Many occasions kids are actively encouraged by other kids and adults to provoke the Israeli Army and Police in order for anything that transpires out of that provocation to be filmed and used to discredit the Army.

Many occasions kids are actively encouraged by other kids and adults to provoke the Israeli Army and Police in order for anything that transpires out of that provocation to be filmed and used to discredit the Army.

Yep...kinda like all the fake injuries you see. Couple years ago they got caught loading the stretchers with uninjured people and parading them in front of the cameras.

Yep...kinda like all the fake injuries you see. Couple years ago they got caught loading the stretchers with uninjured people and parading them in front of the cameras.

Yes, those are known as Pallywood (the 'Palestinian' movie industry.

Here is one but there are many more should you want to view them if you put the word Pallywood in the search bar on Youtube.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRz5WnHemkw]Resurrection in Palestine - YouTube[/ame]

Yes, those are known as Pallywood (the 'Palestinian' movie industry.

Here is one but there are many more should you want to view them if you put the word Pallywood in the search bar on Youtube.

LOL...Ya think the dead guy's getting a little pissed at this point?

Sadly, some of the IDF soldiers can be serious jerks, and that is why things like that should be investigated.

If the boy did something, they should make a clear policy, telling soldiers how to deal with that.

Forum List

Back