IDF Soldier Kicks Palestinian Boy.

The kid did something no doubt.
I find it hard to believe the soldier did it without provocation.

And it's not like the guy beat the crap out of him. My old man gave me more then one swift kick in the ass when I was being stupid.

Many occasions kids are actively encouraged by other kids and adults to provoke the Israeli Army and Police in order for anything that transpires out of that provocation to be filmed and used to discredit the Army.

Yep...kinda like all the fake injuries you see. Couple years ago they got caught loading the stretchers with uninjured people and parading them in front of the cameras.

Gotta love the Pallywood

Last edited by a moderator:

Off topic and trolling posts have been cleaned from this thread.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Once again we see why the IDF are hated so much.
Fully armed soldiers attack an unarmed child and not a lot will be done about it.

Frankly, I fully understand why so many people want to see the death of every IDF coward and the government that unleashes those dogs.
You can hardly blame those kids if they grow up and try to kill their oppressors.

Yes, we fully understand why the IDF are so hated-

Eye2Israel | IDF Soldier Saves Palestinian Girl

IDF - Israel Defense Forces : IDF soldiers save life of a 12-day-old Palestinian

Soldiers deliver, save Palestinian baby - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israeli doctor risks life for Palestinian stone-thrower - Israel Today | Israel News

IDF Soldiers Rescue Lebanese Woman | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Israeli army captain saves trapped Palestinians - Israel Today | Israel News

Israeli soldier saves the life of a Palestinian mother & delivers her baby - National religion & politics | Examiner.com

:doubt:

so, how much volunteer work at jewish organisations or how much charitable donations to jewish charities would it take for one to be entitled to abuse jewish children.

look, show me something. i mean i have the continual gang rape of a 12 y.o. child by over thirty IDF personel with two receiving discharges as a penalty...

and i have the now notorious capt r. who emptied a clip into a dieing or dead girl and he was actually promoted after his trial...

and the mavi marmara, where six of the nine dead, according to the UNHRC report were victims of a "summary execution", many in the back...from a distance of 2cm to 14 cm (less than 6 inches)

thesse are just a few...

maybe you can actually give me a few examples of an IDF troop involved in such behaviours who received anything more than a slap on the wrist.

just show me something. i'm not saying that the IDF doesn't have good and decent soldiers, i am sure many of them are, but it seems like others can shoot to kill with absolute impunity.

It's very easy for ppl on this Board, most of whom have never served in the military, to judge the soldiers of the IDF. I taught 4th grade for one year, and I remember how hard it was to deal with disrespectful children. Those poor soldiers of the IDF have to deal with this daily. Sometimes they might lose it, but I'm sure they're disciplined by their superiors.

It's very easy for ppl on this Board, most of whom have never served in the military, to judge the soldiers of the IDF. I taught 4th grade for one year, and I remember how hard it was to deal with disrespectful children. Those poor soldiers of the IDF have to deal with this daily. Sometimes they might lose it, but I'm sure they're disciplined by their superiors.

i was in the military and i am not questioning really the actions of the soldier. i even went so far as to cast some doubt as to the source of the complaint, although that source was mild compared to some of propaganda being

but i see very little if any evidence that the IDF and their MPCID invetigates and disciplines their soldiers with anything more than a slap on the wrist., be they justified in this particular case or not.

why are you sure they are disciplined by their superiors? what makes you sure?

bad soldiers cast a bad reflection on all soldiers.

Did he kick him so hard he was wearing his ass for a hat?

maybe i wasn't in as long as hoss and you but i took my job very seriously, and was a masterr gunner like you, i believe. having come from a military family, i find that comment unbecoming of a soldier, as is hossly's thanks.

i walked through those same airports too mad as all hell but i took the abuse and acted professionally.

Last edited:

i was in the military and i am not questioning really the actions of the soldier. i even went so far as to cast some doubt as to the source of the complaint, although that source was mild compared to some of propaganda being

but i see very little if any evidence that the IDF and their MPCID invetigates and disciplines their soldiers with anything more than a slap on the wrist., be they justified in this particular case or not.

What do you think should happen to this soldier?

IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy

Video distributed by International Solidarity Movement shows soldier cursing, shoving and kicking 12 year old in Hebron; IDF says will investigate

Itamar Fleishman Published: 08.04.13, 19:50 / Israel News

An IDF soldier serving in the Kfir Brigade was filmed beating a 12-year-old Palestinian boy near Hebron's Tel Rumeida neighborhood.

In the video, which was uploaded to the Internet and distributed by the International Solidarity Movement, the soldier is seen shoving and kicking boy.

The incident took place on Saturday during a heated exchange of words between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian boys. At a certain point one of the soldiers calls a Palestinian boy "dummy" and "son of a bitch" and then grabs his head and kicks him. The video does not shed light on the circumstances behind the incident.

IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy - Israel News, Ynetnews

"IDF says it will investigate."

LOL...well, that certainly puts my mind at ease.

ya know, normally i wouldn't think of ISM as a legitimate source but for this forum and the news as posted by zionists,, they would receive a pulitzer for honest reporting.
Outrageous! He shoulda blown himself up in a restaurant like a Hamas soldier does. Chop his foot off!

IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy

Video distributed by International Solidarity Movement shows soldier cursing, shoving and kicking 12 year old in Hebron; IDF says will investigate

Itamar Fleishman Published: 08.04.13, 19:50 / Israel News

An IDF soldier serving in the Kfir Brigade was filmed beating a 12-year-old Palestinian boy near Hebron's Tel Rumeida neighborhood.

In the video, which was uploaded to the Internet and distributed by the International Solidarity Movement, the soldier is seen shoving and kicking boy.

The incident took place on Saturday during a heated exchange of words between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian boys. At a certain point one of the soldiers calls a Palestinian boy "dummy" and "son of a bitch" and then grabs his head and kicks him. The video does not shed light on the circumstances behind the incident.

IDF soldier filmed kicking Palestinian boy - Israel News, Ynetnews

"IDF says it will investigate."

LOL...well, that certainly puts my mind at ease.

ya know, normally i wouldn't think of ISM as a legitimate source but for this forum and the news as posted by zionists,, they would receive a pulitzer for honest reporting.

Yes, the IDF will investigate.

That is what they should do.

What do you expect? them Lynching the soldier?

Sorry to burst your blood-thirst, but that aint gonna happen.

The soldier should be punished, and I trust that he will be, according to the IDF policy.

And yes, that will BE the end of

i'd like to have the broom concession for these IDF "investigations".
We also had Abu Gharib and soldiers pissing on Korans and disrespecting dead terrorist bodies here in the US This kind of stuff goes on in armed forces of all countries. Do you see the Israel govt. encouraging this kind of behavior, like you see among Palestinians or Muslim countries. Nah.

Go find something better to vilify Jews with, bigot.

The Administration and the Moderation Team are serious in their efforts to have a civil discourse as it pertains to the OP and any further posts which violate Zone 2 rules will be viewed in a more serious manner where infractions will be administered on a case by case basis.

Sorry, but you did a pretty bad job

What do you think should happen to this soldier?

i have no idea as i am not privy to all the details. what i am saying is that at this point, the IDF investigations have lost any credibility and are woefully inadequate of conducting their own investigations.

no soldier should mistreat a child under any circumstances. if there were no extraordinary circumstances for his actions and no extraordinary harm done to the child, i think he should be reprimanded and given a psychological evaluation to see if he is fit for duty. if it is determined that he is not fit for duty, he should be discharged.

i think though, that the IDF needs to reevaluate the way these investigations are done and the transcripts and details need to be made available to the public. perhaps there needs to be some panel set up comprised of individuals from both sides of the issue to oversee these investigations to not only provide justice for the victim but also to deter false allegations, which i am sure occur as well.

Did you look for evidence before you made such a ridiculous statement? Naaaaah. Obviously not. Why would you. Your job is to scour the Internet looking for anything and everything that makes Jews look bad. However, The truth is that the Israeli military is one of the best and most compassionate in the world, and you cannot be one of the best militaries in the world if your soldiers are doing as they please, without any consequences.

But again, this is not about the poor Palestinian boy that got kicked, and its not about the poor Palestinians that are "suffering" at the hands of the Israelis. We all know that. If you're concerned about human rights abuses, then the worst of them occur right there by the Palestinian leadership on their own people. What this is about is a rabid Jew hater with too much time on his hands looking for ways to demonize and bait Jews.

Last edited:
"i'd like to have the broom concession ....."

Were we discussing personal fantasies - or actual events?

Let me know when the US or any other nation publishes a 'police blotter' to list every offense investigated by and prosecuted within the military.

well, when caught red handed...

IDF investigations...the investigations by the IDF MPCID are generally sealed. it also is very secretive about the statistics on investigations that have resulted in indictments.

i never really hear of any follow up on these investigations. some soldiers found guilty have received a slap on the wrist. it seems like a lot of time they are etting away with murder...literally.

you tell me. i'm listening.

How 'public' is the US military with anything less blatant than Abu Ghraib? How do the proceedings of the two nations compare?

The word I get from my contacts in the US military - currently on active duty - is that the Israeli military is one of the most professional in the world, on a par with the US. A military doesn't get and hold that level of professionalism without consistent and proper discipline - which means offenders will be punished.

The US military members I've asked rate the US/UK/German and Israeli forces higher than any other - with some exceptions for special units....

Outrageous! He shoulda blown himself up in a restaurant like a Hamas soldier does. Chop his foot off!

Seems like it needs another looking at.

To topic.
It's clear enough. If a fully armed soldier attacks an unarmed child, that soldier should be punished and that punishment should be the same as if any man with a gun had done the same to a young lad.
If an American soldier did this in New York, what sort of punishment could he expect?

To topic.
It's clear enough. If a fully armed soldier attacks an unarmed child, that soldier should be punished and that punishment should be the same as if any man with a gun had done the same to a young lad.
If an American soldier did this in New York, what sort of punishment could he expect?

If the kid was throwing rocks,which pali kids are known to do,then he got off light.

To topic.

If the kid was throwing rocks,which pali kids are known to do,then he got off light.
At least he didn't get separated from his noodle.

"i'd like to have the broom concession ....."

Were we discussing personal fantasies - or actual events?

Let me know when the US or any other nation publishes a 'police blotter' to list every offense investigated by and prosecuted within the military.

well, when caught red handed...

IDF investigations...the investigations by the IDF MPCID are generally sealed. it also is very secretive about the statistics on investigations that have resulted in indictments.

i never really hear of any follow up on these investigations. some soldiers found guilty have received a slap on the wrist. it seems like a lot of time they are etting away with murder...literally.

you tell me. i'm listening.

How 'public' is the US military with anything less blatant than Abu Ghraib? How do the proceedings of the two nations compare?

The word I get from my contacts in the US military - currently on active duty - is that the Israeli military is one of the most professional in the world, on a par with the US. A military doesn't get and hold that level of professionalism without consistent and proper discipline - which means offenders will be punished.

The US military members I've asked rate the US/UK/German and Israeli forces higher than any other - with some exceptions for special units....

i think the U.S.Army at least is entirely open with their proceedingss. i am not familiar with the other branches as much. of course, a troopie at fort carson who is article 15ed for nodding off when he is pulling cq isn't really newsworthy but by and large, major incidents are covered by the civilian presses and severe penalties are frequently meted out. my lai was covered up, ut once uncovered, the trial of lt caalley was very well covered.

no one yet has offered me even one example of any IDF soldier who received much more than a reprimand for their behaviour, particularly when it comes to the civilian population.

you do not impress me as the kind of person who makes a secret of her judaism or her zionism.

also, some people ignore certain aspects of professionalism when discussing militaries. do you think any of those soldiers would think it professional to kick a child.

the issue anyway is the investigations by the IDF of their own misconduct.

Forum List

Back