🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF Using Young Detainee As Human Shield 4/19/2013

Now- if all you 'pacifist humanitarians' who criticize Israel want to have any credibility: if it's wrong when Israel does it, it's as wrong when HAMAS does it. And HAMAS does indeed use civilians as human shields.

The deliberate use of human shields is wrong regardless of who does it.

TRUE, BUT only Israel uses civilians as human shields. THIS is illustrated by Amnestys report on Cast Lead, they investigated the claim made against Hamas and found no evidence Hamas was using civilians as human shields.

I'm sorry about your reading comprehension issues: I wasn't 'denying' anything EXCEPT the validty of 'Global Research' conspiranutter BS filth webstain being a legitimate 'source' for anything but propoaganda.

If you want to disagree with my view, you'd need to show proof that 'GR' is not biased, doesn't have a particular agenda, that Alison Weir is a news reporter - something like that.

I already proved Israel has a history of using civilians as human shields. AND former IDF soldiers recounting their involvement with the practice certainly seems like good evidence to believe to me. I SEE no reason for them to lie about it.

now- if all you 'pacifist humanitarians' who criticize israel want to have any credibility: If it's wrong when israel does it, it's as wrong when hamas does it. And hamas does indeed use civilians as human shields.

no, they don't.

I'm sorry about your reading comprehension issues: I wasn't 'denying' anything EXCEPT the validty of 'Global Research' conspiranutter BS filth webstain being a legitimate 'source' for anything but propoaganda.

If you want to disagree with my view, you'd need to show proof that 'GR' is not biased, doesn't have a particular agenda, that Alison Weir is a news reporter - something like that.
GR is a non-partisan, non-aligned, Canadian-based, alternative news website.

The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) is an independent research and media organization based in Montreal. The CRG is a registered non-profit organization in the province of Quebec, Canada.

Global Research is ranked by Alexa as the Number One Site in the Globalization category. It is among the top thirty in the Politics category.
BTW, how is posting comments from members of the IDF propaganda when you don't like what they're saying, but is not propaganda when you do?

The Centre for Research on Globalization (CRG) is an independent research and media organization based in Montreal. The CRG is a registered non-profit organization in the province of Quebec, Canada.

Global Research is ranked by Alexa as the Number One Site in the Globalization category. It is among the top thirty in the Politics category.
BTW, how is posting comments from members of the IDF propaganda when you don't like what they're saying, but is not propaganda when you do?
And what does Alexa measure? What are its criteria? Simply 'popularity', as far as I can tell.

As to 'comments from members of the IDF' - when they are made *anonymously*, there is no verifying that they were actually IDF members, or that the stories they tell are accurate.

And what does Alexa measure? What are its criteria? Simply 'popularity', as far as I can tell.

As to 'comments from members of the IDF' - when they are made *anonymously*, there is no verifying that they were actually IDF members, or that the stories they tell are accurate.
And you've provided no evidence to make that claim valid.

WELL, IT SEEMS TO ME IT IS SIMPLY A PERSONAL CHOICE whether to believe BREAKING THE SILENCE soldiers or not believe them.. YOU choose to disbelieve them and others choose to believe them.

WELL, IT SEEMS TO ME IT IS SIMPLY A PERSONAL CHOICE whether to believe BREAKING THE SILENCE soldiers or not believe them.. YOU choose to disbelieve them and others choose to believe them.

good point----it is a personal choice-----people make choices----choices were made
by two young men in Boston-----their PERSONAL CHOICES ----and there is no doubt
the survivor---if he continues to survive---will justify his actions with the same level
of obscene sophistry that his fellows have justified slitting the throats of infants
and sherri uses to both invent vulgar lies and believe nonsense

good point----it is a personal choice-----people make choices----choices were made
the survivor---if he continues to survive---will justify his actions with the same level
of obscene sophistry that his fellows have justified slitting the throats of infants

ONE moment the IDF are heros, the next moment they spout nonsense. AND you label their testimonies sherri inventing vulgar lies. I JUST HAVE TO LOL!

ONE moment the IDF are heros, the next moment they spout nonsense. AND you label their testimonies sherri inventing vulgar lies. I JUST HAVE TO LOL!

no ---I label your vulgar lies---vulgar lies As to the Israeli kids who report
battle field atrocities-----they are doing what kids do. American kids do it too.
I was in the military-----I cannot tell you what those boys told me----doing so is
contrary to military law. I also worked in a capacity that brought me into
contact with the "recently arrested" -----I fully understand the kinds of things
disgruntled arrestees and ----enlisted men say. I am even better at working out
the veracity of physical complaints resulting from ALL THAT ABUSE

the military is a very intensive situation for young people----so is being arrested
and jailed

so tell me how ISRAEL KILLED THAT JAILED GUY WHO DIED OF ESOPHAGEAL
CANCER ------what did you have in mind as treatment? removal of the
esophagus? ------it would not have helped-----the treatment is PALLIATIVE
CARE which is actually what your fellow jerks said he got

battle field atrocities-----they are doing what kids do. American kids do it too.
I was in the military-----I cannot tell you what those boys told me----doing so is
contact with the "recently arrested" -----I fully understand the kinds of things
disgruntled arrestees and ----enlisted men say.
I am even better at working out

the military is a very intensive situation for young people----so is being arrested
and jailed

well, talk about disrespecting our troops.

about the only thing i can surmise from your statement is that, if indeed you actually were an officer, you would have to have been one of the most piss poor officers in the USN if you have that attitude for the enlisted sailor or troop.

chuck hagel was an enlisted man, and many fine officers came up through the enlisted ranks and there were a lot of us who turned down battlefield commissions or OCS. one reason is we didn't want to mingle with the likes of you. in fact, that was the main reason. y'all would give some funky ass order that would get a lot of people killed and the top sarge would come in and, behind your back, get the job done and everyone would walk out alive.

the IDF has been caught red handed using palestinian kids as human shields by many different groups in many seperate incidents and yet you, m'am, make up your mind based on your experiences as a REMF.

Last edited:
Now- if all you 'pacifist humanitarians' who criticize Israel want to have any credibility: if it's wrong when Israel does it, it's as wrong when HAMAS does it. And HAMAS does indeed use civilians as human shields.

and many of us have criticised and condemned that when it actually does occur.

and do not think that all those of us who object to israeli war crimes are "pacifists". i most assuredly am not. if any enemy posed a threat to me or my comrades, i would slit their friggin' throat in a second.

and jailed

about the only thing i can surmise from your statement is that, if indeed you actually were

an officer, you would have to have been one of the most piss poor officers in the USN if you have that attitude for the enlisted sailor or troop.

chuck hagel was an enlisted man, and many fine officers came up through the enlisted ranks and there were a lot of us who turned down battlefield commissions or OCS. one reason is we didn't want to mingle with the likes of you. in fact, that was the main reason. y'all would give some funky ass order that would get a lot of people killed and the top sarge would come in and, behind your back, get the job done and everyone would walk out alive.

the IDF has been caught red handed using palestinian kids as human shields by many different groups in many seperate incidents and yet you, m'am, make up your mind based on your experiences as a REMF.

wrong again I have a very high regard for our men----and a very
clear understanding of that which they endure under fire and what
leads them to occassional episodes of "revenge"----as to the "loss
of officers from 'friendly fire' "------yes---I did include that issue in
the category of "what they told me" Because of my experience
with OUR BOYS-----I can understand using an enemy as a shield---
as an officer-----were I in combat----my responsibility would be to
protect our boys at all costs.

Is this the site? Centre for Research on Globalization

If so, I'm inclined to agree with you - the first link I clicked on was a flouridation conspiracy theory...I did not read further.:cuckoo:

If so, I'm inclined to agree with you - the first link I clicked on was a flouridation conspiracy theory...I did not read further.:cuckoo:

The source for what he is addressing, that is being addressed in the articles he cited, is testimonies of IDF soldiers of Breaking The Silence. These soldiers testimonies have credibility.

I am sure anything reported from his source from these soldier's testimonies appears in breaking the silence documents on their website, too.

Breaking the Silence ? Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

Last edited:
Yes, Coyote, the same group. Currently they are claiming the Marathon bombings were 'staged' and the suspects "innocent"........

Their articles on he topic make reference to 'martial law' in Boston, and paint the FBI as 'framing' the suspects. Meanwhile, all over the Boston Metro area, people erupt in cheers when they see police officers......

Last edited:

and jailed

about the only thing i can surmise from your statement is that, if indeed you actually were

an officer, you would have to have been one of the most piss poor officers in the USN if you have that attitude for the enlisted sailor or troop.

wrong again I have a very high regard for our men----and a very
clear understanding of that which they endure under fire and what
leads them to occassional episodes of "revenge"----as to the "loss
of officers from 'friendly fire' "------yes---I did include that issue in
the category of "what they told me" Because of my experience
with OUR BOYS-----I can understand using an enemy as a shield---
as an officer-----were I in combat----my responsibility would be to
protect our boys at all costs.

unlike you, i do not group enlisted soldiers with disgruntled arrestees, implying that they are both liars...and then claim to have a very high regard for our troops. i ain't buying it M'AM.

were you in combat, your responsibility would be to protect YOUR MEN and not commit war crimes in so doing. i can only thank god you were never in combat or we would have my lai like massacres from the 17th friggin' parallel down to the mekong delta.

are you an example of a naval officer?

The source for what he is addressing, that is being addressed in the articles he cited, is testimoniesd of IDF soldiers of Breaking The Silence. These soldiers testimonies have credibility.

I am sure anything reported from his source from these soldier's testimonies appears in breaking the silence documents on their website, too.

Breaking the Silence ? Israeli soldiers talk about the occupied territories

If those purported 'IDF soldiers' are really so interested in truth - why do they hide their identities? I can't think of a single good reason.....which is why I do not trust the stories.

Forum List

Back