🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

IDF Using Young Detainee As Human Shield 4/19/2013

Yes, Coyote, the same group. Currently they are claiming the Marathon bombings were 'staged' and the suspects "innocent"........

Their articles on he topic make reference to 'martial law' in Boston, and paint the FBI as 'framing' the suspects. Meanwhile, all over the Boston Metro area, people erupt in cheers when they see police officers......
That doesn't prove shit!

You're just a XXXXXXX trying to discredit a source, without addressing any of the content! Just like it says in my sig! You're doing exactly that!

BTW, without getting too far off-topic, they're not "painting the FBI" in anything. They are raising the question as to why were there "bomb-sniffing dogs" at the start and finish line of the race? Why were people constantly told on a loud speaker, "This was just a drill?" How was it possible to find another bomb over a mile away and detonate it in less than 1 hour? Those 3 things do raise the issue of a "false flag".

That's all I have to say about that!

You are disgusting with these constant character assassinations!

No idea - I didn't realize it started as a "zionist" conspiracy theory - it's just an established tool in the conspiracy theory toolbox. The whole site kind of seems to support end of the world/conspiracy theory scenarios.
You couldn't be more wrong!

I challenge anyone to prove anything from that website isn't true.

They are linked to more college and university libraries than any other media outlet on the internet.

You should do your homework more before jumping to conclusions.

I don't buy into conspiracy theories - I'm highly skeptical by nature. The magic of conspiracy theories is that they gain followers by telling just enough of the truth to make believers out of them and establishing largely false linkages. Flouridation is one such example.

Yes, Coyote, the same group. Currently they are claiming the Marathon bombings were 'staged' and the suspects "innocent"........

Their articles on he topic make reference to 'martial law' in Boston, and paint the FBI as 'framing' the suspects. Meanwhile, all over the Boston Metro area, people erupt in cheers when they see police officers......
That doesn't prove shit!

You're just a mother-fucker trying to discredit a source, without addressing any of the content! Just like it says in my sig! You're doing exactly that!

BTW, without getting too far off-topic, they're not "painting the FBI" in anything. They are raising the question as to why were there "bomb-sniffing dogs" at the start and finish line of the race? Why were people constantly told on a loud speaker, "This was just a drill?" How was it possible to find another bomb over a mile away and detonate it in less than 1 hour? Those 3 things do raise the issue of a "false flag".

That's all I have to say about that!

You are disgusting with these constant character assassinations!
You want this thread moved to the Conspiracy Theory Forum, don't you?

Since the Israeli government is NOT 'fascist' by any reasonable measure - that is simply nonsense.
How is the Knesset outlawing dissent any different from that of nazi Germany?

Whoa there.....are you seriously asking that?

It's leagues different - it's not good to outlaw dissent - but it's a far cry from Nazi Germany:eusa_eh:

FASCISM is a road Nations walk down that leads to DESTRUCTION! THE only difference between Israel and Nazi Germany towards the end is the point on the road they are at!

It's leagues different - it's not good to outlaw dissent - but it's a far cry from Nazi Germany:eusa_eh:

FASCISM is a road Nations walk down that leads to DESTRUCTION! THE only difference between Israel and Nazi Germany towards the end is the point on the road they are at!
Unadulterated hoss shi'ite.

sherri is tying herself up in her sophist knots again. "ADOLF HAD TWO
EARS AND SO DOES BEN GURION----therefore they are both nazis."

ok sherri----name a few countries that have absolutely no laws
against expression and acts of dissent

I wasn't saying Israel is the same as nazi Germany, but there are similarities, such as criminalizing the protest of government policies.

On the issue of fascism, if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck...

What makes it fascism?

I don't buy into conspiracy theories - I'm highly skeptical by nature. The magic of conspiracy theories is that they gain followers by telling just enough of the truth to make believers out of them and establishing largely false linkages. Flouridation is one such example.
Did you actually read the article in question and see what the reasons behind the claims were?

AMNESTY found no evidence of it in their investigation of Cast Lead. THERE were some controversial incidents that occurred I think in 2006, where women tried to shield their sons who the IDF was trying to burn to desth in a Mosque in Gaza. HRW tried to call that use of human shields, but I think they ultimately retracted that claim. ONE other incident addressed was neighbors voluntarily gathering at houses the IDF said they were going to destroy, the neighbors were trying to shield their neighbors house. THIS was voluntary and not coerced and not an unlawful use of human shields. UNDER some of these definitions being incorrectly used, for human shields, shoot, we should be calling Jesus Christ a human shield!
Sherri, God bless you!

You are definately a disciple of the Lord.

No idea - I didn't realize it started as a "zionist" conspiracy theory - it's just an established tool in the conspiracy theory toolbox. The whole site kind of seems to support end of the world/conspiracy theory scenarios.

They are linked to more college and university libraries than any other media outlet on the internet.

Coyote---I was a child when FLOURIDATION became an issue STATE BY STATE
----it was defeated in the state in which I lived at that time based on the
fact that FLOURIDATION of water is a zionist plot. ZIP CODES too---but
zip codes seem to be federal-----so the fact that ZIP means
Z __ionists I_n P__ower did not stop its institution
I was young but read all kinds of scattered pamphlets lying
about town

about town
You are a "Whole lotta Rosie!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKBIkv3RhMg]AC/DC Whole Lotta Rosie live 1978 - YouTube[/ame]

"In 2004, Avichai Sharon, Yehuda Shaul and Noam Chayut exhibited a series of photographs and written accounts from*IDF*soldiers who had served in the city of*Hebron. The three were motivated by a desire for Israel to "confront the truth about its policies". The exhibition was attended by thousands and the organization has since become a vehicle for serving and ex-service personnel of the IDF to record their testimonies, attracting hundred of members.[3]Shaul, who served with the IDF*Nachal*unit’s 50th battalion in*Hebron*by completing two tours of duty, is the*executive director*of BtS.[4]*Mikhael Manekin is director of BtS.[5]*The organisation's main aim is "to break the silence and taboo surrounding the behaviour of Israeli soldiers in the Palestinian territories".[6]The organization has had a hostile response from the Israeli establishment since 2004.[7]Government pressure particularly increased after the group disclosed confessions from soldiers who took part in the Gaza bombing in 2008-09.[7]In May 2011, 24 former soldiers of the IDF provided testimonies describing the "neighbor procedure".[7]*The neighbor procedure uses Palestinian civilians as*human shields*to protect soldiers from suspected booby traps or attacks by militants.[7]*Some of the testimonies described the daily*harassment*at military checkpoints and deliberate ransacking of homes.[7]"

about town

seek help!!!

Forum List

Back