Idiot Liberals LOL

Ernie S.

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2010
Michael Turner, owner of Turner LP Gas in Skowhegan, Maine recorded a phone message saying that if you voted for Trump, he would not deliver propane to you.
The dumb SOB was right! In fact, if you voted for hillary clinton, he won't be delivering propane to you either. All he accomplished with his political discrimination is calling attention to the fact that his license to sell propane expired 4 years ago.
I can't quite stop laughing but we did finally find someone dumber than the fake indian.

You failed to put a link in your post.

I thought the license expired 4 months ago... if the link were there I'd know for sure.

Why didn't you add to the thread that already exists on this topic?

Alright, that is just too perfect. You're telling me that a liberal dumbshit (redundant, I know) told Trump voters he wouldnt deliver evil, global warming fossil fuels to them, and the defus gets shut down because he is operating illegally. You gotta love that!

I thought the license expired 4 months ago... if the link were there I'd know for sure.

It doesn't matter. The fines will be small and he can get relicensed very quickly.

I'm sure he'll do the right thing and continue refusal of services to the scum that voted for Trump

It doesn't matter. The fines will be small and he can get relicensed very quickly.

I'm sure he'll do the right thing and continue refusal of services to the scum that voted for Trump

Yep, he probably will, and then he'll get run out of business by someone who understands how to service all the customers.

Yep, he probably will, and then he'll get run out of business by someone who understands how to service all the customers.
Unlikely. Most people are not Trump supporters after all.

Sounds like somebody has a case of "I don't understand the US Presidential election process".

Sounds like somebody has a case of "I don't understand the US Presidential election process".
Sure I do. As things stand, the candidate with the least amount of supporters can win.

Sure I do. As things stand, the candidate with the least amount of supporters can win.

In other words..wawawawawwa my canidate lost. Can we change the system so I can think she won? Wawawawawawa

Yep....and once Trump gets into office he can start getting even with all of the scum that didn't vote for him.

I think Draw & Quartering them would do for starters.
How about grabbing them...putting them all on ships and Keelhauling them.
I know.....let's just do what the Japs did to the Chinese in 1937 at Nanking and use them for bayonet practice.

Yeah.......that's the ticket.

Michael Turner, owner of Turner LP Gas in Skowhegan, Maine recorded a phone message saying that if you voted for Trump, he would not deliver propane to you.
The dumb SOB was right! In fact, if you voted for hillary clinton, he won't be delivering propane to you either. All he accomplished with his political discrimination is calling attention to the fact that his license to sell propane expired 4 years ago.
I can't quite stop laughing but we did finally find someone dumber than the fake indian.
Calm down Mary. The guy has nothing to do with the DNC

The ones that aren't are worthless to society anyway.....

In other words..wawawawawwa my canidate lost. Can we change the system so I can think she won? Wawawawawawa
:cuckoo:

Anyways, I'm sure the propane dealer will be just fine and good for him

Life's a gas!

Hopefully he will go out of business, default on his mortgage, lose everything, then go to get his rightful EBT only to have Trump end it.....then he commits suicide....

Hopefully he will go out of business, default on his mortgage, lose everything, then go to get his rightful EBT only to have Trump end it.....then he commits suicide....

Is your life so lonely and pathetic that you feel validated imagining you get a rise out of people? If so, poor you.

Is your life so lonely and pathetic that you feel validated imagining you get a rise out of people? If so, poor you.
Oh child....I don't consider you liberals people....sorry for the confusion.....:lol:

Forum List

Back