Idiotic "Wokeness" Invades Jeopardy

maxresdefault.jpg

If she was trying to open the can with one of these
1609845947311.png

or one of these

1609846016931.png

I could understand the problem.

But neither of those are used much in most households these days.

Jeopardy has been "woke" for years. They've had cross-dressing contestants and contestants with gay "husbands".

Personally , I'd like to see Steve Harvey as the new host. Time to make the program more afro-centric.

What I would be most offended at here is that someone thought it important enough to tell a story how he taught his daughter to use a can opener.

One does have to give Jennings credit for apologizing at offending people as opposed to apologizing if anyone was offended by what he said.

Jeopardy has been "woke" for years. They've had cross-dressing contestants and contestants with gay "husbands".

Personally , I'd like to see Steve Harvey as the new host. Time to make the program more afro-centric.
Doesn't he have two shows already, Family Feud and a talk show?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

Anyone that is on Twitter needs to be eliminated from contention as the new Jeopardy host.

Jennings maybe good at trivia but he Isn’t that smart.

Like you aren't a bit an a-hole as well?

No, I'm a huge asshole...

I'd be saying things like, "Are you fucking stupid, how didn't any of you know the answer to that?!!!" Which was exactly when none of the three "Geniuses" could name what states were named for an English King and his father who was beheaded. (North and South Carolina, for Charles 1 and 2)

Clearly, that's not the kind of guy you want hosting Jeopardy. What made Alex awesome was his good natured responses even when contestants got answers wrong.

I think they need to give the job to Lavar Burton. First, he hits all the PC boxes. Secondly, he's popular with the main audience for Jeopardy, which is NERDS!!!!

Doesn't he have two shows already, Family Feud and a talk show?

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

I know he has a couple of shows, along with various MC duties at beauty pageants and that.

However, I understand he has 3 ex-wives, so he definitely has to work.

Forum List

Back