🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If a Border Wall Is Wrong, Why Are Gated Communities and Front Doors Okay?

We already pay for our front door. We already pay taxes to the local and federal government to keep us safe. If we build the wall there will always be something else we're asked to pay for. For our "protection".

Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun. You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people. You keep your doors locked at all times. You live in gated communities. You call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people. You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs.

No wonder your country is losing its mind.

Lots of silly liberal syrup in your response. Do you have a front door? Do you let just anyone walk into your home or apartment anytime they want? Do you let them occupy a bedroom free of charge? How about if they moved in, demanded that you speak their language, and demanded that you provide them with a paying job in your dwelling? How would you feel about that?

I have a challenge for you: Try walking into Norway or Switzerland or Japan and see what happens when you demand a place to live, free education for your kids, a job, and citizenship. Tell me how that works out.

By the way, the term "illegal alien" is a long-established legal term.

Immigrants aren't walking into your home and asking for free shit either. They're asking for the opportunity to work. They're willing to file their paperwork and wait their turn. It's your Republican buddies who have been luring them here with "free shit" and jobs. Republicans are the ones keeping people dependant on government handouts with their refusal to raise the base minimum wage in the country. A nation which gives no meaninful raises to the vast majority of their workers for nearly 40 years, and keeps raising the levels of "free shit" they give out to maintain these wages at such an artifically low level, has no idea of how destructive this is and has been to your overall economy. And all of it has been done on borrowed money. Oh the insanity!

People spend YEARS getting into your country. And when they do come legally, your system forces them to accept things like CHiP or food stamps because Republicans have structured it that way. Republicans have taken every social safety net program created to help the poor get out of poverty, and turned it into a subsidy for rich corporations and big government, to the largest corporations can subsidize the wages of their poorest workers while earning the highest profits in the history of the world.

The USA cannot afford it's current lifestyle. You can't have the largest and baddest army in the world, and shortchange the poorest in your country on a quality education. You are turning your country into a banana republic, not by letting in immigrants, but by spending your money on foolish things, like wars and military, and not roads, education and health care.

Everyone needs to receive their fair share from the goods and services they produce. If you are working a 40 hour week, you should not need government handouts to put a roof over your head and food for yourself, or your family. Especially in a country where profits and wealthy are at their highest levels in history.

Stop blaming immigrants for your problems. When people knock on my door, I check to see who it is, and then I open my door. If it's someone trying to sell me something, I send them on their way. If it's a JW, same. Anyone who does look obviously shady is not going to get in, and quite honestly, the shady ones could get it too. They'd just have to open the door.

That not once in my 69 years on this planet with an unlocked door, has a "shady" person come through it, who wasn't a shady person in my acquaintance and who wasn't there by personal invitation. And I lived in downtown Toronto, in good neighbourhoods and bad, and nothing bad has ever happened to me as a result.

Canada has been letting in immigrants from Muslim countries for at least the past 50 years, and nothing bad has happened to us as a result. But living next door to the USA, has doubled the number of illegal guns on our streets, has drained the doctors and the health care workers from our public education system to fill your for profit hospitals.

Your general population is starting to lack the education and the skills to work and keep your country competitive into the 21st century. Your infrastructure is collapsing, your air and water are becoming dangerously polluted, and parts of your country are still without electricity or running water. Millions lack access to proper health care, but you spend $1 million dollars a week on Trump's golfing excursions.

Fools like you are focused on immigration to the exclusion of all of the ways that Trump is using the Presidency to line his own pockets. Like that "biggest tax cut in the history of our country" that he signed for himself and his rich buddies.

Those tent cities that he's building to keep those immigrant families in while their cases are decided? They're being built and run by a for profit prison firm under a contract which will pay them $220 billion dollars by 2020, and which donated HUGELY to Trump's campaign.

Trump goes down to Mar-a-lago every weekend to sit down with those who are willing to pay him for access, and look for ways they can fleece the public purse. And you continue to support this bullshit.

We built 4,000,000 miles of roads in the US, securing 4,000 miles of our borders will be easy.

Yea...we did...over 200 years

You're a fucking dope

I couldn’t help but notice your paranoia with regard to addressing my post below. Don’t worry about looking like a traitorous fool...you’ve already done that.

“Wouldn’t you want to tweak a few laws that would allow law enforcement and immigration courts the ability to get rediculously aggressive so we can effectively eradicate the tens of millions here fucking this nation up?
OR do you usually prefer to issue golden tickets and rewards to those clever enough to elude law enforcement?
(you probably should pretend you didn’t see this post)”

Many liberal politicians who scream that a border wall on the southern border would be immoral live in gated communities that are surrounded by high walls (some of them electrified) and that have security entry points manned by guards who will turn away anyone who is not on the entry list. Do the residents in these gated communities pay for the wall and the security checkpoints because they hate everyone outside their gated community? No, of course not.

Do you have a front door? Why? Because you hate everyone outside? Or, because you want to control who comes into your home?

A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.
Why do mostly illegals come through the airports?

Many liberal politicians who scream that a border wall on the southern border would be immoral live in gated communities that are surrounded by high walls (some of them electrified) and that have security entry points manned by guards who will turn away anyone who is not on the entry list. Do the residents in these gated communities pay for the wall and the security checkpoints because they hate everyone outside their gated community? No, of course not.

Do you have a front door? Why? Because you hate everyone outside? Or, because you want to control who comes into your home?

A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.
Why do mostly illegals come through the airports?

They don’t...that’s a lie.
“The people flying in aren’t the ones fucking our shit up...we can care less about that illegal Aussie...We want to stop the Subhumans from Mexico, Central and South America....they can’t afford to fly, nor do they have the iQ to figure out how to book a flight and obtain proper documentation to travel abroad.”

People spend YEARS getting into your country. And when they do come legally, your system forces them to accept things like CHiP or food stamps because Republicans have structured it that way.

You're not American? Why am I not surprised. I guess you have a right to an opinion on an American messageboard, but maybe you should spend your time fixing "Dragonland."

I agr
.>

2010-08-29+22.14.03.jpg

There are about 4,000 miles of boarders to the United States (Southern, Norther, and Costal).

Thinking that a Southern wall will solve all the problems is an error in logic.

Kind of like thinking that a gate with no walls (or partial walls around a home), or having a front door and leaving the windows open will solve a problem.

The real solution to illegal aliens include:

1. Having an effective way for employers, social services, schools etc. have a way to validate eligibility (money invested in e-verify would be much more beneficial then the political statement of a "wall" that only covers part of the border.)

2. Once an accurate verification system is in place require it's use for employment, services, and schooling. Then hold employers accountable for it's use.

3. A Constitutional amendment to clarify birthright citizenship such that one must be legally present on US Soil to be eligible for birthright citizen.

4. A valid temporary workforce program where companies hire foreign workers to come to the country to work and then return home, such presence is then bonded for each individual and the bond only released upon the person return to their home country. Bonds to then be used to fiance the search for, apprehension of, and removal of workers that stay illegally. (Yes Virginia, there are still bounty hunters.)

Remove the incentives for illegal aliens to come here, and long term the problem solves itself.

.>>>>

I agree 100% but many people are stupid and cannot comprehend what you wrote. But they understand the concept of "wall'.

Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun. You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people. You keep your doors locked at all times. You live in gated communities. You call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people. You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs.

Lots of silly liberal syrup in your response. Do you have a front door? Do you let just anyone walk into your home or apartment anytime they want? Do you let them occupy a bedroom free of charge? How about if they moved in, demanded that you speak their language, and demanded that you provide them with a paying job in your dwelling? How would you feel about that?

I have a challenge for you: Try walking into Norway or Switzerland or Japan and see what happens when you demand a place to live, free education for your kids, a job, and citizenship. Tell me how that works out.

Immigrants aren't walking into your home and asking for free shit either. They're asking for the opportunity to work. They're willing to file their paperwork and wait their turn. It's your Republican buddies who have been luring them here with "free shit" and jobs. Republicans are the ones keeping people dependant on government handouts with their refusal to raise the base minimum wage in the country. A nation which gives no meaninful raises to the vast majority of their workers for nearly 40 years, and keeps raising the levels of "free shit" they give out to maintain these wages at such an artifically low level, has no idea of how destructive this is and has been to your overall economy. And all of it has been done on borrowed money. Oh the insanity!

People spend YEARS getting into your country. And when they do come legally, your system forces them to accept things like CHiP or food stamps because Republicans have structured it that way. Republicans have taken every social safety net program created to help the poor get out of poverty, and turned it into a subsidy for rich corporations and big government, to the largest corporations can subsidize the wages of their poorest workers while earning the highest profits in the history of the world.

The USA cannot afford it's current lifestyle. You can't have the largest and baddest army in the world, and shortchange the poorest in your country on a quality education. You are turning your country into a banana republic, not by letting in immigrants, but by spending your money on foolish things, like wars and military, and not roads, education and health care.

Everyone needs to receive their fair share from the goods and services they produce. If you are working a 40 hour week, you should not need government handouts to put a roof over your head and food for yourself, or your family. Especially in a country where profits and wealthy are at their highest levels in history.

Stop blaming immigrants for your problems. When people knock on my door, I check to see who it is, and then I open my door. If it's someone trying to sell me something, I send them on their way. If it's a JW, same. Anyone who does look obviously shady is not going to get in, and quite honestly, the shady ones could get it too. They'd just have to open the door.

That not once in my 69 years on this planet with an unlocked door, has a "shady" person come through it, who wasn't a shady person in my acquaintance and who wasn't there by personal invitation. And I lived in downtown Toronto, in good neighbourhoods and bad, and nothing bad has ever happened to me as a result.

Canada has been letting in immigrants from Muslim countries for at least the past 50 years, and nothing bad has happened to us as a result. But living next door to the USA, has doubled the number of illegal guns on our streets, has drained the doctors and the health care workers from our public education system to fill your for profit hospitals.

Your general population is starting to lack the education and the skills to work and keep your country competitive into the 21st century. Your infrastructure is collapsing, your air and water are becoming dangerously polluted, and parts of your country are still without electricity or running water. Millions lack access to proper health care, but you spend $1 million dollars a week on Trump's golfing excursions.

Fools like you are focused on immigration to the exclusion of all of the ways that Trump is using the Presidency to line his own pockets. Like that "biggest tax cut in the history of our country" that he signed for himself and his rich buddies.

Those tent cities that he's building to keep those immigrant families in while their cases are decided? They're being built and run by a for profit prison firm under a contract which will pay them $220 billion dollars by 2020, and which donated HUGELY to Trump's campaign.

Trump goes down to Mar-a-lago every weekend to sit down with those who are willing to pay him for access, and look for ways they can fleece the public purse. And you continue to support this bullshit.
I would support taking every cent spent on the invaders and delivering the cash to Trump every week. Alternatively burn it. Confine them to their shitty tent cities and give them smallpox blankets.

Haha...your entire post comes from a place of LibTarded nobility and pure fucking ignorance.
The wetbacks who invade us are destined to fail here as they are fucking stupid, low iQ thirdworlders who can’t and refuse to learn our language...this relegates them to serving only their own which sets them on a path of poverty and despair for themselves and their litters to come. American taxpayers do not owe these wetbacks a day thing nor are we required to save them from themselves. No low iQ, non English speaking person can flourish in the United States and frankly they should never be afforded the opportunity to try. Literally everything gone wrong in this nation can easily be tied to the 20-50 illegal wetbacks and their litters of anchor babies...the data is there and anyone who doesn’t have their head in their noble ass can see it. The American Dream is reserved for Americans and for those the American people invite to take part...it’s just that fucking simple. The real American people have never invited wetbacks here...they, all of them are second class citizens for this reason.

.>

2010-08-29+22.14.03.jpg

There are about 4,000 miles of boarders to the United States (Southern, Norther, and Costal).

Thinking that a Southern wall will solve all the problems is an error in logic.

Kind of like thinking that a gate with no walls (or partial walls around a home), or having a front door and leaving the windows open will solve a problem.

The real solution to illegal aliens include:

1. Having an effective way for employers, social services, schools etc. have a way to validate eligibility (money invested in e-verify would be much more beneficial then the political statement of a "wall" that only covers part of the border.)

2. Once an accurate verification system is in place require it's use for employment, services, and schooling. Then hold employers accountable for it's use.

3. A Constitutional amendment to clarify birthright citizenship such that one must be legally present on US Soil to be eligible for birthright citizen.

4. A valid temporary workforce program where companies hire foreign workers to come to the country to work and then return home, such presence is then bonded for each individual and the bond only released upon the person return to their home country. Bonds to then be used to fiance the search for, apprehension of, and removal of workers that stay illegally. (Yes Virginia, there are still bounty hunters.)

Remove the incentives for illegal aliens to come here, and long term the problem solves itself.

.>>>>
Way too complicated, just mine the border and put up Messikin pictograms.

You weak minded people need to get on Trump's ass about making Mexico pay for the wall like he promised his blue collar suckers in oh so many rallies. If not that, then second best plan is make him get some of those billionaires he sent money to during the last republican giveaway tax cut to the rich, to donate a few billion for the wall, or no more tax cuts for the rich, ever.

You weak minded people need to get on trump's ass about making Mexico pay for the wall like he promised his blue collar suckers in oh so many rallies. If not that, then second best plan is make him get some of those billionaires he sent money to during the last republican giveaway tax cut to the rich, to donate a few billion for the wall, or no more tax cuts for the rich, ever.

Nah, we’ve, us REAL legit Americans have decided to fund it ourselves straight from our own pockets. We think it’s an awesome gesture of respect for our sovereignty, patriotism, American Pride and the like...you know, all that shit you wetback lovers hate.
I’m guessing we can’t count you in for a cool $100?

Do any of those places have a wall around their country like you all are fighting for?

Yet, they seem to be able to deal with people entering their country.

Gated communities are to keep the n1ggers out.
Even as a yellow-bellied anonymous coward, you still don't have the balls to spell the word. You must be one scared little rabbit IRL.

Forum List

Back