🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If a Border Wall Is Wrong, Why Are Gated Communities and Front Doors Okay?

I have a challenge for you: Try walking into Norway or Switzerland or Japan and see what happens when you demand a place to live, free education for your kids, a job, and citizenship. Tell me how that works out.

Do any of those places have a wall around their country like you all are fighting for?

Yet, they seem to be able to deal with people entering their country.

None of those nations have corrupt, traitorous, Mexicrats willing to sell their ass for constituency. Their politicians are compelled to work for the REAL citizens of their nation. Weird huh?

Gated communities are to keep the n1ggers out.
Even as a yellow-bellied anonymous coward, you still don't have the balls to spell the word. You must be one scared little rabbit IRL.
Because the ****** word gets censored. and ******* aren't smart enough to know what I just said.

Many liberal politicians who scream that a border wall on the southern border would be immoral live in gated communities that are surrounded by high walls (some of them electrified) and that have security entry points manned by guards who will turn away anyone who is not on the entry list. Do the residents in these gated communities pay for the wall and the security checkpoints because they hate everyone outside their gated community? No, of course not.

Do you have a front door? Why? Because you hate everyone outside? Or, because you want to control who comes into your home?

A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.

It's so cute when the idiots try to be clever, sliding down the well oiled mountain of bacon fat at a 70 degree slope.

Many liberal politicians who scream that a border wall on the southern border would be immoral live in gated communities that are surrounded by high walls (some of them electrified) and that have security entry points manned by guards who will turn away anyone who is not on the entry list. Do the residents in these gated communities pay for the wall and the security checkpoints because they hate everyone outside their gated community? No, of course not.

Do you have a front door? Why? Because you hate everyone outside? Or, because you want to control who comes into your home?

A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.

Oh they don't actually want the illegals to enter THEIR lives. The virtue signaler extraordinaires just want the average Americans suffer.

I have a challenge for you: Try walking into Norway or Switzerland or Japan and see what happens when you demand a place to live, free education for your kids, a job, and citizenship. Tell me how that works out.

Do any of those places have a wall around their country like you all are fighting for?

None of those nations have corrupt, traitorous, Mexicrats willing to sell their ass for constituency. Their politicians are compelled to work for the REAL citizens of their nation. Weird huh?

Wow, I wonder what it would take to make that happen here?

If only the country was not filled with sheep like you that will vote for your party no matter what they do, perhaps we could have that here as well.

We are probably moving toward the notion that locking car doors may be a sign of racism...no?
Shit, auto makers including door locks in autos may be racist...no?

so you think the Berlin wall was a good idea?

If only the country was not filled with sheep like you that will vote for your party no matter what they do, perhaps we could have that here as well.

Oh no, I’m sure the wetback invasion is the fault of highly productive, positive contributing Republicans and all...just ask those who love to use fun words such as “statist” and “sheep”.

Oh no, I’m sure the wetback invasion is the fault of highly productive, positive contributing Republicans and all...just ask those who love to use fun words such as “statist” and “sheep”.

It is the fault of everyone that continues to vote in the same old people. The illegal problem has been kicked down the road since the days of Reagan, both parties are equally responsible for not doing shit about it. I know that saying something bad about the Repubs i akin to treason in your world, but I will take my chances.

I could not agree more. One of my professions in an extremely eclectic working life was as a licensed insurance adjuster. And I worked a LOT of burglaries and in a LOT of them, the burglar kicked in the front door doing quite a bit of property damage in the process, grabbed as much as he could, and fled. Those who are robbed in this way feel violated and some are traumatized to the point they never feel safe in their homes again.

Setting aside a moment that a high percentage of these kinds of burglaries--those that can be solved at all--are done by men in the country illegally, I think a lot of us simply feel violated at masses of people thumbing their noses at our laws and coming here to grab up whatever resources they can before they are deported, if they ever are.

As for the current assault on our border at Tijuana--you know the one that some describe these people as simply oppressed good people seeking amnesty--I just saw this on Facebook and it does pose an interesting question:

47196860_2189381527762595_3887675770658619392_n.jpg

Last edited:
Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun. You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people. You keep your doors locked at all times. You live in gated communities. You call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people. You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs.

No wonder your country is losing its mind
Free nations always come with some risk...if you want total safety with out locks and guns move to China....

It is the fault of everyone that continues to vote in the same old people. The illegal problem has been kicked down the road since the days of Reagan, both parties are equally responsible for not doing shit about it. I know that saying something bad about the Repubs i akin to treason in your world, but I will take my chances.

Cool, the good ole days....this isn’t 1986, let’s fast forward to today...Whatta ya say?

Thank you for supporting Trump finally taking a stand on this national crisis

There are about 4,000 miles of boarders to the United States (Southern, Norther, and Costal).

We built 4,000,000 miles of roads in the US, securing 4,000 miles of our borders will be easy.

And we did it all in one year too! :21::21::21::21:
This has been dealt with. You look like a fool.

He doubled down out of desperation. The left hates it when I destroy their talking points with math, science, and facts.

Cool, the good ole days....this isn’t 1986, let’s fast forward to today...Whatta ya say?

What I say is that the problem is still a multi party problem.

Thank you for supporting Trump finally taking a stand on this national crisis

Trump ain't done shit but talk a lot and give you sheep a woody.

Forum List

Back