🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

If a Border Wall Is Wrong, Why Are Gated Communities and Front Doors Okay?

You weak minded people need to get on Trump's ass about making Mexico pay for the wall like he promised his blue collar suckers in oh so many rallies. If not that, then second best plan is make him get some of those billionaires he sent money to during the last republican giveaway tax cut to the rich, to donate a few billion for the wall, or no more tax cuts for the rich, ever.
Don't bother us until you have a real issue to discuss.

None of those nations have corrupt, traitorous, Mexicrats willing to sell their ass for constituency. Their politicians are compelled to work for the REAL citizens of their nation. Weird huh?

Wow, I wonder what it would take to make that happen here?

If only the country was not filled with sheep like you that will vote for your party no matter what they do, perhaps we could have that here as well.

Oh no, I’m sure the wetback invasion is the fault of highly productive, positive contributing Republicans and all...just ask those who love to use fun words such as “statist” and “sheep”.

It is the fault of everyone that continues to vote in the same old people. The illegal problem has been kicked down the road since the days of Reagan, both parties are equally responsible for not doing shit about it. I know that saying something bad about the Repubs i akin to treason in your world, but I will take my chances.

Cool, the good ole days....this isn’t 1986, let’s fast forward to today...Whatta ya say?

What I say is that the problem is still a multi party problem.
Only if you distinguish douchebag establishment Republicans from Democrats. In practical terms they belong to the same party.

It is the fault of everyone that continues to vote in the same old people. The illegal problem has been kicked down the road since the days of Reagan, both parties are equally responsible for not doing shit about it. I know that saying something bad about the Repubs i akin to treason in your world, but I will take my chances.
Thank you for supporting Trump finally taking a stand on this national crisis

Trump ain't done shit but talk a lot and give you sheep a woody.
What have the Dims done? What did Obama do?

If only the country was not filled with sheep like you that will vote for your party no matter what they do, perhaps we could have that here as well.

Oh no, I’m sure the wetback invasion is the fault of highly productive, positive contributing Republicans and all...just ask those who love to use fun words such as “statist” and “sheep”.

Cool, the good ole days....this isn’t 1986, let’s fast forward to today...Whatta ya say?

Only if you distinguish douchebag establishment Republicans from Democrats. In practical terms they belong to the same party.

Careful now...don’t use simple logic with Golfing Gator he loves to play elementary semantics...it’s how he keeps his head in his ass and remains unreasonable.

You weak minded people need to get on Trump's ass about making Mexico pay for the wall like he promised his blue collar suckers in oh so many rallies. If not that, then second best plan is make him get some of those billionaires he sent money to during the last republican giveaway tax cut to the rich, to donate a few billion for the wall, or no more tax cuts for the rich, ever.
Don't bother us until you have a real issue to discuss.

I'll summarize his post, Trump :aargh: billionaires :aargh: tax cut for the rich :aargh:. I doubt that one even pays taxes.

And yet you sheep keep voting for them because they are the "lesser of two evils". :21::21::21::21::21::21::21::21:

By the way, the term "illegal alien" is a long-established legal term.
If that is true, where is "illegal alien" CODIFIED & DEFINED in the US Code? 'Alien' is defined here:
8 USC § 1101 (a)(3) - The term “alien” means any person not a citizen or national of the United States.

You claim that, "...the term "illegal alien" is a long-established legal term" so where is it codified in in Title 8 or any other Title of the US Code? Can't find it? What will be your excuse? Will it be something like, "...but it's an accepted term?" Or some other Horseshit?!?!?!?

Your type so very generously spread that term with relish, erroneously altering the connotation adding 'illegal' in disparagement of others not as fortunate as we for having the luck of being born in a particular geographic region bounded by a particular border enabling a grant of citizenship as a birthright. But you disgusting bigots look down your nose at those not graced with that fortune and fear others, ya fucking cowardly bigoted bastards! Fuck you and your "illegal alien" LIES!

Many liberal politicians who scream that a border wall on the southern border would be immoral live in gated communities that are surrounded by high walls (some of them electrified) and that have security entry points manned by guards who will turn away anyone who is not on the entry list. Do the residents in these gated communities pay for the wall and the security checkpoints because they hate everyone outside their gated community? No, of course not.

Do you have a front door? Why? Because you hate everyone outside? Or, because you want to control who comes into your home?

A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.

Auhhh you had a full house of Republicans for the last 2 freaking years why don't you call them and ask them why they didn't fund Trump's worthless POS wall.

A clue: a 1000 mile wall would produce a 1000 tunnels underneath it as soon as it was built DUMBASS.

You might want to watch this 2-1/2 minute video all the way to the end. You'll see some tunnels.
Does the Border Fence work?

"A border wall for a country is nothing more than a front door for a country. The purpose is the same for both: to enable the owner to decide who enters their dwelling place and who does not. It's that simple.”

Just out of curiosity…who is the owner of the US?

Would the terms "residents" or "citizens" be more acceptable to you?

resident or citizens are the “owners”?

Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun. You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people. You keep your doors locked at all times. You live in gated communities. You call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people. You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs.

No wonder your country is losing its mind.

"Alien" has been a term used to describe foreigners for centuries.

"illegal" accurately describes the fact that they are here in violation of our laws.

For you to pretend that this is anything other than simply being verbally accurate, is sophist bullshit.

If you want to piss away money on a border wall or a gated community...have at it.

No gated community here.

Do Trumpers think we all live like that?
I bet you sleep with your doors unlocked too

.>

2010-08-29+22.14.03.jpg

There are about 4,000 miles of boarders to the United States (Southern, Norther, and Costal).

Thinking that a Southern wall will solve all the problems is an error in logic.

Kind of like thinking that a gate with no walls (or partial walls around a home), or having a front door and leaving the windows open will solve a problem.

The real solution to illegal aliens include:

1. Having an effective way for employers, social services, schools etc. have a way to validate eligibility (money invested in e-verify would be much more beneficial then the political statement of a "wall" that only covers part of the border.)

2. Once an accurate verification system is in place require it's use for employment, services, and schooling. Then hold employers accountable for it's use.

3. A Constitutional amendment to clarify birthright citizenship such that one must be legally present on US Soil to be eligible for birthright citizen.

4. A valid temporary workforce program where companies hire foreign workers to come to the country to work and then return home, such presence is then bonded for each individual and the bond only released upon the person return to their home country. Bonds to then be used to fiance the search for, apprehension of, and removal of workers that stay illegally. (Yes Virginia, there are still bounty hunters.)

Remove the incentives for illegal aliens to come here, and long term the problem solves itself.

.>>>>

What you need to do, is travel back in time about 50 years, and have that conversation then.

Because the time for discussion was wasted by anti-American assholes who purposefully bogged down policy discussion, in circles and race baiting and ensured that for generations nothing of substance was done.

So, no more talk. DO EVERYTHING AND DO IT NOW. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL, SEAL THE BORDER, FUCK THE EMPLOYERS, DEPORT THE ILLEGALS.

Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun. You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people. You keep your doors locked at all times. You live in gated communities. You call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people. You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs.

No wonder your country is losing its mind.
So you sleep with your doors unlocked?

If you don't you are fearful and prejudiced.

Dragonlady the bonehead speaks/

Americans must be the most timorous frightened people in the world. Everybody has to have a gun.

So you have a gun as well? Or aren't you an American? Nothing is perfect but I'm still safer WITH a gun than without one.

You need walls on your borders because you're afraid of brown people.

If it were that simple, we'd already have a wall. No one's afraid of Mexicans, just don't want them and anyone else wandering in without being first checked out.

YYou call undocumented immigrants "illegal aliens", like they're some dangerous species of life, not simply, people.

Maybe because they've done something illegal and they are an alien (non-native)? Am I going too fast for you just let me know. Next time if someone enters your house uninvited and unwanted, be sure to tell them they are just an "undocumented visitor." Then offer them a cookie.

You speak of people who are, in some way, not like you, with suspicion and fear. Attaching false labels like "commies" to those you disagree with. Denying their rights to their own ideas and their own way of doing things. Everyone who isn't exactly like you is to be feared and avoided at all costs. No wonder your country is losing its mind.

You mean like the Germans during WWII? Maybe Patton and Churchill ought to have sat down with Adolf and just shared a beer! You need to light up, your joint has gone out. If our country has partly lost its mind, it is the part you are a part of, and because of idiots like you.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back